PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] What happens in the last scene / video?

kasi_t
21st Nov 2012, 08:47
-

-
Hi there,

in the last video, 47 appears to be aiming a sniper rifle at either Diana or Victoria. Is this just in order to "watch" them or is he actually going to kill one of them?

Thanks!

Rekalty
21st Nov 2012, 08:51
Put it in a spoiler, then I'll tell you what I think it means.

kasi_t
21st Nov 2012, 08:52
Done!

Rekalty
21st Nov 2012, 08:55
I think
He's just watching them, making sure Vic is safe.

kasi_t
21st Nov 2012, 08:58
I was hoping you'd say that as I think that it would be a pity if he actually killed one of them... However, I don't get why he isn't using simple binoculars. You don't really need a rifle just in order to watch somebody.

Rekalty
21st Nov 2012, 09:15
47 Uses a Sniper Rifle for everything, even opening his mail. E-Mail! Spying on people, like a boss!

kasi_t
21st Nov 2012, 09:23
That makes a lot of sense! If nobody disagrees, I'll sleep happy tonight :) Thanks a lot!

TekLwar
21st Nov 2012, 09:33
He was planning on killing Victoria unless she got rid of the isotope. But decided against it. At least that's what I gather.

kasi_t
22nd Nov 2012, 02:00
He was planning on killing Victoria unless she got rid of the isotope. But decided against it. At least that's what I gather.

I've watched the sequence a couple of times now and I don't really see any indication that he actually intended to fire a shot aside from the fact that he uses a sniper rifle. Rekalty cleared up the latter, though. I think I know this, because he's aiming at neither Victoria nor Diana, but instead right between the two of them. Also, Diana probably wouldn't thank 47 after the sequence if Victoria or she herself were dead ;)