PDA

View Full Version : CANT GET MY SNIPER DLC PS3

RaduBox
21st Nov 2012, 08:42
Hey guys i started up my professional edition i redeemed all my codes but i cant get my sniper from sniper challenge its installed i got all my unlocks from it but when i start up the game it says i have to redeem my sniper challenge codes? i still have my card with the code on it and i just redeemed it for the second time i installed it again on my ps3 but its not giving me the sniper does anyone know what to do?

Rekalty
21st Nov 2012, 08:43
You should use more caps. I'm sure that'll help.

RaduBox
21st Nov 2012, 09:26
You should use more caps. I'm sure that'll help.listen buddy talk smack all you want but i want my pre order bonus so i dont have to spend a million dollars in game just to get my gun with all its upgrades ******* ridiculous.

jack_tamaki
21st Nov 2012, 14:50
Hey guys i started up my professional edition i redeemed all my codes but i cant get my sniper from sniper challenge its installed i got all my unlocks from it but when i start up the game it says i have to redeem my sniper challenge codes? i still have my card with the code on it and i just redeemed it for the second time i installed it again on my ps3 but its not giving me the sniper does anyone know what to do?

Here's what I did: When I got back from the midnight release with my professional edition, I had a code on my receipt that allowed me to transferred over the stuff from the sniper challenge. If you have your receipt, you should be fine. If not, I don't know what to tell you...

umadsadbadbro
21st Nov 2012, 15:01
You should use more caps. I'm sure that'll help.

Life must be really sad for you.

To OP though, I just found out this morning because the lazy bastard at gamestop neglected to tell me when I picked it up, that the code to download/import all of your unlocks from Sniper Challenge is on the receipt you got upon getting the game.

Also there should be a redemption code to download the first 3 hitman games for windows pc also.

RaduBox
21st Nov 2012, 17:55
i just called my ebgames and spoke to the manager that helped me and he said that there is no code and if there was the system would have automatically printed it onto the receipt this is so disappointing:(

umadsadbadbro
21st Nov 2012, 18:35
i just called my ebgames and spoke to the manager that helped me and he said that there is no code and if there was the system would have automatically printed it onto the receipt this is so disappointing:(

He lied to you.

There were three redemption codes on my receipt from GameStop (who own EB Games).

One for something I'm never gonna use ( forgot what it was )

One for the Kazo Sniper Rifle ( and unlocks from Sniper Challenge )

and another 48 hour redemption code for Hitman: Codename 47

Hitman: Silent Assaassin

Hitman: Blood Money

for PC.

I redeemed the last two with no problem.

I suggest you call back and tell him they need to resolve the issue because thats bad business. If that doesn't work I would contact GameStop Corporate and report them, then contact Io-I/Square Enix to resolve the issue.

RaduBox
21st Nov 2012, 19:53
He lied to you.

There were three redemption codes on my receipt from GameStop (who own EB Games).

One for something I'm never gonna use ( forgot what it was )

One for the Kazo Sniper Rifle ( and unlocks from Sniper Challenge )

and another 48 hour redemption code for Hitman: Codename 47

Hitman: Silent Assaassin

Hitman: Blood Money

for PC.

I redeemed the last two with no problem.

I suggest you call back and tell him they need to resolve the issue because thats bad business. If that doesn't work I would contact GameStop Corporate and report them, then contact Io-I/Square Enix to resolve the issue.
thank you for this information now i need to figure out what to do if the guy lied clearly im not gonna get it off of him and i doubt Square Enix is even going to care to help me im stumpt here:p

RaduBox
21st Nov 2012, 23:09
thank you for this information now i need to figure out what to do if the guy lied clearly im not gonna get it off of him and i doubt Square Enix is even going to care to help me im stumpt here:phey everyone this issue has been resolved betweem me and the store i got my code and now im happy thanks everyone who helped this game is pure perfection