PDA

View Full Version : Agency Kazo rifle

Krieger
21st Nov 2012, 02:16
I pre-ordered through gamestop to get the sniper rifle unlocked, but i didn't get the rifle in game only the professional items. Can anyone help?

abfirstr8
21st Nov 2012, 07:01
When I picked it up it had a code on the receipt for it, should be something similar to that on it :) What system?

RaduBox
21st Nov 2012, 09:29
hey im having the exact same problem i have sniper challenge installed on my ps3 but when i popped the game inside it said i had to redeem my sniper challenge code so i redeemed it again and reinstalled it again and i still dont have it what the hell theres gotta be something wrong...

Secret Invasion
21st Nov 2012, 10:51
When you went to pick up the game, they were supposed to give you a receipt with your Sniper Challenge Unlock Access code to let you access what you unlocked in Sniper Challenge in Absolution. The unlocks would then download as an add-on.

Krieger
21st Nov 2012, 16:31
I have it for the PC and i remember seeing some message about sniper challenge and all its unlocks but i was way to excited to play the game to care. Well now i care :( also i don't see any spot to put my sniper challenge code in. I have sniper challenge on steam.

RaduBox
21st Nov 2012, 17:43
When you went to pick up the game, they were supposed to give you a receipt with your Sniper Challenge Unlock Access code to let you access what you unlocked in Sniper Challenge in Absolution. The unlocks would then download as an add-on.god damn it are you sure why is it like this i have sniper challenge it clearly says my card "Use your unique pre-paid redemption code to unlock Hitman Sniper challenge" and when you get in the first time it tells you u have now unlocked this sniper rifle in full game..if this is the case im super disappointed:(

RaduBox
21st Nov 2012, 17:46
this is so ridiculous im not even going to bother calling and wasting the poor guys time at ebgames for the fcking code come on:(

RaduBox
21st Nov 2012, 17:56
you where supposed to be given a code on your receipt that transfers your sniper challenge stuff onto absolution i know its supper pointless and i went through alot of trouble to get that code but just call the store where you got your game and explain to them the hole situation and they will give you the code i even called square enix support line to confirm that i was supposed to be given a code before i gave my local eb games hell fpr there bad service

umadsadbadbro
21st Nov 2012, 18:48
I have it for the PC and i remember seeing some message about sniper challenge and all its unlocks but i was way to excited to play the game to care. Well now i care :( also i don't see any spot to put my sniper challenge code in. I have sniper challenge on steam.

was it a physical or digital copy?

bubbadabutcher
21st Nov 2012, 19:04

First post for me but I think I might be able to help with this, as long as you downloaded Absolution through Steam as well.

Check your gamestop app. I just opened it looking for a code to input on the Sniper Challenge site but, instead, I found that I suddenly had a new dlc to download for the Kazo. Don't know how long it has been there but it definitely wasn't there yesterday morning.

ETA: Clicking Play on the dlc from within the gamestop app will open up a page with a code and instructions for unlocking through Steam. It worked for me, kinda.... instead of the Kazo, it unlocked the Bronson submachine gun!

DorianVoid
24th Nov 2012, 13:50
I have a similar problem with my pc version. I have the sniper rifle fully unlocked in the sniper challenge, but not in absolution. When I go into the sniper challenge and check under unlocks it tells me everything is unlocked in absolution! What's up with that and how can I fix it?

RaduBox
24th Nov 2012, 14:46
I have a similar problem with my pc version. I have the sniper rifle fully unlocked in the sniper challenge, but not in absolution. When I go into the sniper challenge and check under unlocks it tells me everything is unlocked in absolution! What's up with that and how can I fix it?you where supposed to be given a code on your receipt that transfers your sniper challenge stuff onto absolution i know its supper pointless and i went through alot of trouble to get that code but just call the store where you got your game and explain to them the hole situation and they will give you the code i even called square enix support line to confirm that i was supposed to be given a code before i gave my local eb games hell fpr there bad service