PDA

View Full Version : Contracts Mode

Darkness512
21st Nov 2012, 00:34
Hi,
I am just wondering, on the PC version of H:A.
Contracts mode only seems to be for people that are on your friends list on STEAM... I feel this is really lame, as contracts was what i was looking forward to most. I can't see peoples contracts globally, and haveto rely on friends making contracts and inviting me to it. I feel, that i may be missing the "public" selection of contracts... If not, well, i think their should be an option to make contracts public.

Voice your opinion, i really want to sort this out.

jorgent
21st Nov 2012, 00:50
you say waht?? that is bull****... i don't have friends playing hitman, so ho am i suposed to enjoy the whole game if its onely for listed friends... thats something that should be fixed straight away..
i have to say that i have not been able to play the contract bit yet, because i just got to play and recived the error message when i tryed.

but any way, something should be done if its onely for friends...

Darkness512
21st Nov 2012, 00:57
Yeah, that's right mate. From what i have seen, you can only publish a contract and get contracts to play from the featured list "IO Interactive Made" and your friends that have made one. Have not seen a public area.
IO Dev's can we please get a confirmation as to if you are working on a public contracts mode? Friends list only is a MASSIVE downhill slide.