PDA

View Full Version : Just played the first mission on Purist Mode

Ceceli
20th Nov 2012, 05:13
Awesome game! I'd spend a lot of time writing about the good things that you all probably know.

So... 2 things. The more important one first.

1. Why the fu** I would I run out of extinct to pass through guards while on cover if I don't need 47's expertise to know that I have to cover my face or do something so they don't see that I'm not who I appear to be? And this runs out sometimes and I'm not even expecting it to do so and I get fu**ed for such a BS!

2. I found a bug. Can't change closes to the Exterior Mansion Guard.

Ceceli
20th Nov 2012, 05:28
Playing on the second mission and I understood how it is. On a cop's suit I was playing, and I could only hide my face once. 20 feet from there another cop passed me by and I couldn't hide my face cause the damn extinct of out...................

petersjov
20th Nov 2012, 06:53
Well its nice the game can be Hard, i guess if you round out of instinct you cant keep on hiding your face ;-) but i have not played the game yet, im going to pick it up to day !!

Maybe lower the difficult setting ;-)

Ceceli
20th Nov 2012, 06:59
Well its nice the game can be Hard, i guess if you round out of instinct you cant keep on hiding your face ;-) but i have not played the game yet, im going to pick it up to day !!

Maybe lower the difficult setting ;-)

It has nothing to do with the difficult settings. On the second mission, I managed to get to the alley were the apartament of the drug dealer is. There's 3 cops there. I can't walk backwards through there. By the time I get to the corner where they are, 100% of my extinct runs out and the last guy, even though hes already just behind me, called me out!

This need a fix!

Bankszito
20th Nov 2012, 07:07
It has nothing to do with the difficult settings. On the second mission, I managed to get to the alley were the apartament of the drug dealer is. There's 3 cops there. I can't walk backwards through there. By the time I get to the corner where they are, 100% of my extinct runs out and the last guy, even though hes already just behind me, called me out!

This need a fix!

No fix needed. Use **** to throw to distract them, worked for me just fine.

Mossarelli
20th Nov 2012, 07:23
I'm running Hard on Purist mode and I honestly think the difficulty is really hard.
Compared to Blood Money which I played 4 hours before the release, running and gunning is much harder.
Disguises are a little weak compared to BM and it's notoriety system, but I like that realism.

100 cops looking for a bald man with a tattoo in his neck, they will spot you easily in real life. I just wish 47 could bring some wigs to the battlefield in Brown, Blonde and Black configurations. How about some fake mustaches?

I'm currently done with Run for your life after the hotel mission, I've spent 8+ hours so far and died at least 5 times. I recommend Third diff. (Purist Hard) for veteran Hitman players that want a challenge.

I'm wondering if I can fire a bullet with silenced weapon on a surface to lure the guards there like I did in Sniper challenge. I'm just afraid they'll hear the gun itself.

Talking about difficulty:
Triumph hotel, at least purist mode, no disguise, no kills, no KOs, no guns, in Story mode. From street level to big steroid macho man in one sitting, cut or not, video should be proof.
I'll donate 10 bucks to whoever youtubes it first and pm me a video.

petersjov
20th Nov 2012, 07:27
No fix needed. Use **** to throw to distract them, worked for me just fine.

Seems more like, you have to play with and know the systems - makes me think about the old sabotour game, people reviewed it, and said the stealth was unfair, but offen if you know the systems of a game, it not unfair, or a bug - its just different to the last few games you played.

Bankszito
20th Nov 2012, 07:28
I'm running Hard on Purist mode and I honestly think the difficulty is really hard.
Compared to Blood Money which I played 4 hours before the release, running and gunning is much harder.
Disguises are a little weak compared to BM and it's notoriety system, but I like that realism.

100 cops looking for a bald man with a tattoo in his neck, they will spot you easily in real life. I just wish 47 could bring some wigs to the battlefield in Brown, Blonde and Black configurations. How about some fake mustaches?

I'm currently done with Run for your life after the hotel mission, I've spent 8+ hours so far and died at least 5 times. I recommend Third diff. (Purist Hard) for veteran Hitman players that want a challenge.

I'm wondering if I can fire a bullet with silenced weapon on a surface to lure the guards there like I did in Sniper challenge. I'm just afraid they'll hear the gun itself.

Talking about difficulty:
Triumph hotel, at least purist mode, no disguise, no kills, no KOs, no guns, in Story mode. From street level to big steroid macho man in one sitting, cut or not, video should be proof.
I'll donate 10 bucks to whoever youtubes it first and pm me a video.

Would you EFT to South Africa? lol

Mossarelli
20th Nov 2012, 07:52
Paypal man.

Bankszito
20th Nov 2012, 08:00
Paypal man.

Challenge accepted. Lol. Ill need maybe 24hours to complete this.

Duspende .
20th Nov 2012, 09:42
Having made it to the second part of RFYL solely on Purist, I can tell you it is possible. Here's a little something to brag about how pro I am: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558706883147466505/4846E96345E2B8D5A2973FE7A1CF65477CDE310A/

Yes. On purist.

TekLwar
20th Nov 2012, 13:09
Reading that you only have enough instict to hide your face once...makes me want to wet myself at the thought of the Dexters Industry levels on purist...I actually can't think of ANY way to get past it without running and gunning now actually...

Ceceli
20th Nov 2012, 15:19
Duspende, I know it is possible. People on the internet often mistake threads like these with opotunities to brag or try to show that is possible to live with the problem pointed by the OP.

Now, as I can see, you didn't finish this mission on a cop's suit. You probably just took out the dealer's ang got access to everywhere without having the cops suspicious. Easy!