PDA

View Full Version : Blood Omen PS1 Classic for PS Vita

Asphaltum
17th Nov 2012, 04:16
Hey guys, is there any way you can allow the ps1 classic Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain to be available at the PSN store playable for the PS Vita. It is quite popular and it is on the wish list for a large number of PS Vita users. It is currently available and playable on the PS Vita in the European PSN store but unavailable in the North American PSN Store. It is one of my favorite games from back in the day (All time favorite is Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver; Second is Blood Omen). They were great games and a great series and a large number of fans would love a revival of the series. Heck I even have the comic books, as short lived as they were.

Thank-you.

essex1990
4th Mar 2013, 07:40
we didn't get blood omen download for years after it was available in the USA ... it just doesn't appear to be a priority for Activision who published the game - they also have refused to allow it to be on GOG so we could probably kiss the idea of having a remake of that goodbye too.

rayner010
4th Dec 2013, 23:32
I also want Blood Omen for ps vita at the us psn store, plis i keep asking in the blog of playstation