PDA

View Full Version : STEAM IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY

xiii75
16th Nov 2012, 19:57
Hi,

IN france the games is available on all platform since today.
Althought on PC we have to activate the game using steam.

But steam only release the game the 20th.

Really i don't understand you gave the right to the reseller for an early selling but PC GAMER can't play.

Will it be fixed or do we have to wait until the 20th

thanks for your quick answers

XIII

Duspende .
16th Nov 2012, 20:05
It's released 20th November world-wide. France isn't an exception to this.

Molkifier
16th Nov 2012, 20:12
The game will be available for pre-download today (apparently), and game retailers will give the game out to employees, even if they aren't supposed to.

SuperHawksman
16th Nov 2012, 20:18
Tu ne peux pas jouer le jeu jusqu'├* ce que le 20 Novembre. Certain magasins vendent le jeu t├┤t.

(Excusez-moi pour possible erreurs, Fran├žais n'est pas ma langue maternelle)

RedH1tman
16th Nov 2012, 20:19
Tu ne peux pas jouer le jeu jusqu'├* ce que le 20 Novembre. Certain magasins vendent le jeu t├┤t.

(Excusez-moi pour possible erreurs, Fran├žais n'est pas ma langue maternelle)

ok, and now in english pls :D

Duspende .
16th Nov 2012, 20:21
ok, and now in english pls :D

He's saying some stores sell the game early, but you have to wait until the 20th to play.

Heads are going to roll, son.

xiii75
16th Nov 2012, 20:24
You"re right like i said in france all store, video games shop, supermarket.....
All are selling the game since today.
So i suppose the editor agreed to this.
The only thing i don't understand is why PC gamers have to wait and not ps3 or xbox360 gamers.

SuperHawksman
16th Nov 2012, 20:26
He's saying some stores sell the game early, but you have to wait until the 20th to play.

Heads are going to roll, son.

Merci pour la traduction, je dois exercer mon Fran├žais.

(Thanks for the translation, I have to practice my French)

Duspende .
16th Nov 2012, 20:27
PS3 and Xbox 360 gamers have to wait too, but they cracked the game. PC requires you to verify the date to play. Xbox and PS3, don't.

SuperHawksman
16th Nov 2012, 20:50
You"re right like i said in france all store, video games shop, supermarket.....
All are selling the game since today.
So i suppose the editor agreed to this.
The only thing i don't understand is why PC gamers have to wait and not ps3 or xbox360 gamers.

Non, IO Interactive ne est pas d'accord. Certain magasins vendent le jeu t├┤t et c'est pas bien. (c'est bien pour les joueurs qui ont un PS3 ou Xbox 360)

Parce que le version sur le ordinateur doit ├¬tre activ├ęe au Steam, nous ne pouvons pas jouer.

Coot
16th Nov 2012, 21:23
Xbox 360 and PS3 players are always the lucky ones no matter what

Nick@IO
16th Nov 2012, 21:33
Square Enix has not released the game early for any platforms. If people can buy the games in the stores in France, or elsewhere, the street date has been broken. Our release date is November 20th.

Duspende .
16th Nov 2012, 21:36
Get IO to release it early. We want to play!?

Coot
16th Nov 2012, 21:39
Hope is gone. The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won and the gods have forsaken us. Where is our blessing? Where is our protection?! Where are our gods?!! The Enemy triumphs, and we die alone...

EDIT: Sorry, being a bit melodramatic here over the fact that the game's been sold before the release date and some lucky people out there are playing it...

Spiderix
16th Nov 2012, 21:56
3 days guys... just do something else till the 20th.

xiii75
16th Nov 2012, 23:59
or course all store in france and i really mean all decide to go against the rules defined by io interactive strange

et la marmotte elle referme le papier d'alu sur le chocolat...

LazyAmerican
17th Nov 2012, 00:04
I hope Amazon/Green Man Gaming/any other sites selling this digitally will send out the codes when the preload option becomes available.

PATPOIL
17th Nov 2012, 08:49
Hi,

IN france the games is available on all platform since today.
Althought on PC we have to activate the game using steam.

But steam only release the game the 20th.

Really i don't understand you gave the right to the reseller for an early selling but PC GAMER can't play.

Will it be fixed or do we have to wait until the 20th

thanks for your quick answers

XIII

yes XII75, support xbox and PS3 playable. Support PC not playable :(

Rekalty
17th Nov 2012, 09:06
English, please.

Driber
17th Nov 2012, 10:42
PATPOIL, please post in English, otherwise the staff cannot determine if your post is appropriate. Thanks.

PATPOIL
17th Nov 2012, 11:31
PATPOIL, please post in English, otherwise the staff cannot determine if your post is appropriate. Thanks.

Ok, i edit my message ;)

Gaite
18th Nov 2012, 08:13
I have bought the PC version.
Instead of explaining that the official release date is november 20th And denying the fact that lots of your fans have already the legal version, you should give access to at least the single Player part of the game.

The DRM in a global way is getting me pissed off, and gives a good reason to crack it (I Will not do it). The cracked version is at this date better because it is DRM-free. When Will you give advantage to your "legal" fans?

Thanks, sorry for my English, i have automatic french orthograph correction

PATPOIL
18th Nov 2012, 08:43
I have bought the PC version.
Instead of explaining that the official release date is november 20th And denying the fact that lots of your fans have already the legal version, you should give access to at least the single Player part of the game.

The DRM in a global way is getting me pissed off, and gives a good reason to crack it (I Will not do it). The cracked version is at this date better because it is DRM-free. When Will you give advantage to your "legal" fans?

Thanks, sorry for my English, i have automatic french orthograph correction

Yes yes Galte,after, we say that there are hacks games :( I the game since friday, and not play. Just look game :mad2: problem 20 november :mad2: (My english is Bad too) Speak French only :D

Driber
18th Nov 2012, 08:48
Retailers breaking embargoes is an excuse to pirate games now? wow.

Warning: Do not encourage piracy on this forum in any way, or you risk being banned.

Ok, i edit my message ;)

Thank you kindly :)

Gaite
18th Nov 2012, 10:49
Yes, they were not allowed to sell it now, sue them, i don't care, but now what are you doing for us? Is it possible to unlock single Player game which should not require any internet connection?

Your answer Is not what I expected from Eidos community management. You answer should be yes, we unlock content or no, You should have known that the content Will be fully protected until November 20th. Wether the answer Is no, I Will think twice b.efore owning the next hitman.

Fool me once, shame on You. Fool me twice, shame on me

Driber
18th Nov 2012, 11:33
^ If that was addressed to me, I am not "Eidos community management". I am forum staff and here to make sure people follow our TOU (http://forums.eidosgames.com/announcement.php?a=50). And piracy is against our TOU.

If you seek info from an Eidos official, try asking here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=117721) and Nick@IO or Travis@IO may pick up your question.