cremik1
16th Nov 2012, 08:48
SPOILERS

Why Victoria is so important ?
Is she a next generation in cloning ?
Why Diana give her key(?) to ICA ?
Is Victoria a 47's daughter ?
Will 47 train her for an assassin ?
Is this the end of hitman , 47 use victoria's key to destroy ICA ?
Without ICA is 47 retire or die saving Victoria ?
Victoria will be next assassin or live normal life ?

cartridge
16th Nov 2012, 09:01
I'm pretty sure the whole reason behind 47 rescuing Victoria is to prevent her from being trained as an assassin. So, it would seem this is not the last of 47's murderous adventures.

Rekalty
16th Nov 2012, 09:05
Why cremik1 not wait 3½ days and find out for himself ?
Is he not wanting to discover it though the story, rather than having it all spoiled ?
Why cremik1 not add SPOILER! tag to thread ?
Cremik1 will be next troll or try enjoy game when out ?

cremik1
16th Nov 2012, 09:47
I'm just curious how it ends. When you saw all this game/movie stories you probably know what i'm talking about. This is just "thinking forward" based on 47 story. Rekalty you don't know what troll is , and spoil what if you click on this post you probably seen trailers or gameplay and you know who Victoria is.

big fan
16th Nov 2012, 10:27
well.... Molkifier said that IO will make hitman 6
then this isn't last hitman game...

RedH1tman
16th Nov 2012, 10:31
47 needs a student :) and its only fair that the stundet is a girl. In next hitman you can choose if you make the mission with 47 or Vici xD because 47 is only alone in his missions, the story would be sooooo great xD

big fan
16th Nov 2012, 10:54
47 needs a student :) and its only fair that the stundet is a girl. In next hitman you can choose if you make the mission with 47 or Vici xD because 47 is only alone in his missions, the story would be sooooo great xD

***** no..47 should work alone

RedH1tman
16th Nov 2012, 11:09
Yes, i mean, you can choose between vici and 47, both are alone... But its should be a joke

cremik1
16th Nov 2012, 11:20
That reminds me of Luc Besson's movie Léon.
47=Léon
Victoria=Mathilda

http://1.fwcdn.pl/ph/06/71/671/181939.1.jpg

Rekalty
16th Nov 2012, 12:04
Oh, that reminds me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrTsuvykUZk
That's probably the amount of people the need to stand a chance against 47. No, not really.

Zeekay980
16th Nov 2012, 17:27
Based on gameplay vids I've seen, Victoria was experimented on by doctors. 47, who had a similar upbringing, empathizes with her and honors Diana's wish to protect her. Anything else is pure speculation on my part. I only watched playthroughs of the first 2 missions and I'm not going to watch anymore.

Secret Invasion
16th Nov 2012, 18:15
Based on gameplay vids I've seen, Victoria was experimented on by doctors. 47, who had a similar upbringing, empathizes with her and honors Diana's wish to protect her. Anything else is pure speculation on my part. I only watched playthroughs of the first 2 missions and I'm not going to watch anymore.

Something I saw/heard briefly, but paused and closed out of before it spoiled anything, suggested that Victoria expresses some degree of interest in "being like" 47. No idea if anything will come of it, though.

xzx
16th Nov 2012, 18:19
Lol. Why must this all be exploited like this?

Duspende .
16th Nov 2012, 18:38
http://www.square-enix-montreal.com/

My guess is, that the second pistol will be her trademark gun.

cremik1
16th Nov 2012, 18:59
Hitman 6 , screen split in half two controlers or two pc's :

boyfriend : honey you want to kill some people in hitman 6 i'll be 47?
girlfriend : Yes but this time you cover with sniper rifle and let me (Vici) do the dirty part.

...and that's how game has replaced sex ;-)

RedH1tman
16th Nov 2012, 19:53

girlfriend : Yes but this time you cover with sniper rifle and let me (Vici) do the dirty part.

hahah^^ xDD nice idea pall

RedH1tman
16th Nov 2012, 19:54
girlfriend : Yes but this time you cover with sniper rifle and let me (Vici) do the dirty part.....

arrr... xD

Isolation
17th Nov 2012, 01:01

That would be pretty neat. xD

RedH1tman
17th Nov 2012, 09:36
Lol, xD is that 47 when he has no contrcts ;) i think, he made this every day, the last few years ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScWXtVRmkH8

but on 20th he has to work !! yeaahhh

cremik1
18th Nov 2012, 20:35
Just seen the absolution final ending on youtube and it is a "happy and open" ending i think. By the way only one of my questions is ansewerd in that endind. 47 has some feelings after all.