PDA

View Full Version : why this is looking out to be the best hitman game ever made!!

mman1235
15th Nov 2012, 18:08
hi
im a big Hitman fan!!
im new to this forum but I have just recently seen what people have kinda been talking about and I'm kinda sad of all the complaints...

this to me seems like a big step to revive fully the hitman franchise since the last installment of the franchise blood money!!
it has been like 5-6 years now...
and this looks like the best hitman game yet!!!

I am loving everything I have been seeing since now!!

and I can also answer a lot of the complaints here too:

the briefcase I can clearly see why it wont be in the game and it actually makes sense.

hitman got provided with all his upgrades , custom weapons and gear from the ICA.
so now that 47 is going on his own vendetta and leaving the ICA I don't see why he would be carrying anymore the briefcase...

and hey the absence of the briefcase isn't so big
you can probably hide your gear in other items like presents and boxes like in blood money :P
so I don't take this thing as an issue :)

the fact that it isn't just about contracts anymore but more of personal missions 47 is going through, for me is fine and is actually a good thing as it adds a little more to the story :D

now no one confirmed you cant choose your load out before starting a mission...
its a rumor , some are true some not ,
and it doesn't add up that you wont be able to choose what weapons to bring as

in the "tools of the trade" video they show you how you can customize and upgrade every weapon now not just the custom weapons like in previous installments

and as I recall you cant upgrade and add stuff like silencers to weapons in the middle of a mission so that is kinda proving you can choose a load out :)

and the review from the pc gamer..... come on the guy gave max payne 3 a 55/100
he clearly doesn't know to appreciate true fantastic games!
wait for reviews from GI , IGN , gamespot and etc...

so there you have it! all complaints answered!! :)
I'm super excited for this game its my most anticipated game of the year!!!
and everyone should appreciate and love it as much as I do :)
HITMAN FOREVER!!!!!! :D

Duspende .
15th Nov 2012, 18:14
I know for a fact you can screw/unscrew silencers mid-game. I saw a walkthrough on the Xbox 360 where the guy went into the settings and then the controls, and it showed that a key somewhere (forgot which one) can actually attach/detach silencers.

mman1235
15th Nov 2012, 18:19
really? thats pretty cool didnt know that but it still doesnt change the fact you cant change stuff like scopes and weapon mods like extended clips and etc.. :P

chalkman
15th Nov 2012, 18:22
I know for a fact you can screw/unscrew silencers mid-game. I saw a walkthrough on the Xbox 360 where the guy went into the settings and then the controls, and it showed that a key somewhere (forgot which one) can actually attach/detach silencers.

Me likey!!