PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order after two months and never recived the sniper challenge

lacrimosa
15th Nov 2012, 16:01
The game will realise in a few days, I made my pre-order after two months I never recived the promo called sniper challenge. This will be the last time I spent my money here. Eidos you are making BLOOD MONEY IN THE REAL LIFE!!

Duspende .
15th Nov 2012, 16:17
Or you could've checked if the retailer you purchased from, actually does carry the Sniper Challenge promotional offer.

Rekalty
15th Nov 2012, 16:21
Well, at least you notified someone in time, so they had a chance to find the issue, rather than just randomly RAGE shortly after joining the forum.
Oh wait...

Scottyboy1990
15th Nov 2012, 16:27
Well, at least you notified someone in time, so they had a chance to find the issue, rather than just randomly RAGE shortly after joining the forum.
Oh wait...

Duspente is right though, this is not Eidos' fault, check with the retailer you pre-ordered from.

Rekalty
15th Nov 2012, 16:30
Duspente is right though, this is not Eidos' fault, check with the retailer you pre-ordered from.

My poor attempt at sarcasm, towards Mr 3-posts and his anger. But yeah, one should perchance take the time to look into what he purchased, and if he's even entitled to the Sniper Challenge before going straight to the publisher and HULKing.

Scottyboy1990
15th Nov 2012, 21:07
My poor attempt at sarcasm, towards Mr 3-posts and his anger. But yeah, one should perchance take the time to look into what he purchased, and if he's even entitled to the Sniper Challenge before going straight to the publisher and HULKing.

sorry brother, meant to quote lacrimosa, not you :lol:

abfirstr8
15th Nov 2012, 23:22
They are right, not all retailers are giving away the SC. But on the bright side, most likely wherever you pre ordered it will give you some kind of DLC.