PDA

View Full Version : First Mission Palythrough.(Spoiler)

Original 47
13th Nov 2012, 20:53
WARNING-Contains Spoilers. On Purist mode. Only for those who want to watch it.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/13/watch-hitman-absolutions-first-level-on-purist-difficulty/

Duspende .
13th Nov 2012, 20:58
I see unholstering animations.

Molkifier
13th Nov 2012, 21:31
For those who want absolutely no spoilers, the cutscene ends and the actual gameplay begins at 3:10, and the end cutscene begins at 14:40.

Molkifier
13th Nov 2012, 21:35
Gameplay looks very promising, and I was SO tempted to watch that final cutscene.
1 MORE WEEK.

Duspende .
13th Nov 2012, 21:36
I am so hyped about the unholstering anims. What is everyone going to complain about now?

abfirstr8
14th Nov 2012, 09:52
oMGDFOGMSHGDA

This game looks so... should I say sexy? I'm guessing im allowed to say that.

Honestly though it looks fantastic, especially with all the HUD missing it looks even better. Practically looks like your watching a movie.

silenthitman
14th Nov 2012, 10:39
I actually got the keycard from the head of security using a different method:
Got sleeping pills from the bathroom and put them in his coffee, so he ended up having "cramps" and falling asleep on some chair lol

Spiderix
14th Nov 2012, 10:41
Can't wait :D

big fan
14th Nov 2012, 10:50
omg poor diana ):

Drealgrin
14th Nov 2012, 18:39
I don't like how he regrets shooting Diana immediately after he shoots her. while 47's humanity in Hitman 2 was just the right amount, Absolution seems to be making him seem too soft.

Duspende .
14th Nov 2012, 18:49
I don't like how he regrets shooting Diana immediately after he shoots her. while 47's humanity in Hitman 2 was just the right amount, Absolution seems to be making him seem too soft.

I agree. It's like the moment she tells him he has a limit, he breaks down.

big fan
14th Nov 2012, 19:12
hey ...she is the nearest person to him in the whole world
she is like a friend ...anyone would break down that moment
omg i need to cry:(

RedH1tman
14th Nov 2012, 19:38
I have seen the new movie, James Bond: Skyfall, and its reminded me with any scenes on Hitman the movie, i would appreciate, when a new Hitman movie comes out :D i love the old Hitman movie, Hitman: Everybody dies Alone (+ Hitman Absolution)

Secret Invasion
14th Nov 2012, 20:44
For those who want absolutely no spoilers, the cutscene ends and the actual gameplay begins at 3:10, and the end cutscene begins at 14:40.

Thanks! The cutscene ends at 17:04 and the real final cutscene begins at 18:26. That's only about a minute more of gameplay, though.

---

I agree. It's like the moment she tells him he has a limit, he breaks down.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. It's pretty clear once he starts talking that he's already been having doubts about fulfilling this one, particular contract. While he doesn't by any means "break down," I'll concede that this is more emotion than we're used to seeing from him. However, if there's any situation where one would expect that to happen, it's exactly this situation. He composes himself quickly and he's back to being the Agent 47 we all know in the next cutscene (newfound ulterior motives aside).

EDIT: As of this post, Duspende and Spiderix both have 47 posts.