PDA

View Full Version : New fan to the franchise

Balcony_Boy
13th Nov 2012, 00:23
Hey i'm a new fan of the franchise i remember seeing someone play hitman 2 when i was little but i have never played a game i pre ordered hitman absolution and i really hope its as good as it looks because i have seen all coverage on it and it looks EPIC!

Molkifier
13th Nov 2012, 00:25
Did you preorder on the PC? You may have gotten all the previous games. You can play them while you wait!

Balcony_Boy
13th Nov 2012, 00:30
Did you preorder on the PC? You may have gotten all the previous games. You can play them while you wait!
No i only have a mac and they never release games on mac :/ i pre ordered on the PS3 but i was thinking of getting a PS2 just to play some of the older games :)

abfirstr8
13th Nov 2012, 00:34
I believe that it they are going to be announcing an HD remake of the previous games for PS3.

Molkifier
13th Nov 2012, 00:35
I believe that it they are going to be announcing an HD remake of the previous games for PS3.

The achievements have been leaked. Just wait for that to release. Rumor has it, it will be december, though I doubt it.

Balcony_Boy
13th Nov 2012, 00:38
Yeah i had also heard this i really hope they do