PDA

View Full Version : THIS GAME NEEDS A WINGSUIT

charlieseahorse
12th Nov 2012, 18:44
Please!!! what do we have to do? dance for you? money? is that what you want? money to make a downloadable piece of cloth? its a wingsuit! not god's physics! we've been asking for how long now? please for gods sake and for the sake of your future put this into downloadable content. We all beg of you Eidos and Square Engine and Avalanche. Wake up and recognize what us players want and need. It's the only thing actually necessary. PPLLEASEEE!!! iVE NEVER WANTED ANYTHING SO BADLY IN MY LIFE. I'LL COME WORK FOR YOU AND DESIGN THE WINGSUIT IF NEED BE. Just tell me what to do and i'll do it.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
13th Nov 2012, 11:14
No, what this game needed were VTOLs. And multiple, stronger attachments for the hook. But I won't bash your wishes. Much. ;)

Janmanni
13th Nov 2012, 13:04
No, what this game needed were VTOLs. And multiple, stronger attachments for the hook. But I won't bash your wishes. Much. ;)

Hey, hey! Have you not seen my latest missions update? It includes VTOL vehicle, kind of. :) PC people have also got hook modifications.

And yeah, wingsuit would be nice. Just don't expect Just Cause 2 to have it. Developers apparently abandoned the game over two years ago.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
15th Nov 2012, 10:26
Hey, hey! Have you not seen my latest missions update?

Nope, sorry. I come from time to time to say hello or something, but I stopped playing JC2 a while ago.

It includes VTOL vehicle, kind of. :) PC people have also got hook modifications.

Those damn PC players with their awesome mods... Why can't we have nice things too?? ;_;

And yeah, wingsuit would be nice. Just don't expect Just Cause 2 to have it. Developers apparently abandoned the game over two years ago.

Shhh, they're working on some huge, super fun new sandboxes for our fix. And JC4. Avalanche is quite silent, but they're onto good stuff, they said it.

charlieseahorse
20th Nov 2012, 07:29
[QUOTE
Shhh, they're working on some huge, super fun new sandboxes for our fix. And JC4. Avalanche is quite silent, but they're onto good stuff, they said it.[/QUOTE]

Just Cause 4? what about Just Cause 3, Are they just skipping a version :s. Man I wish they could give us a wingsuit in this one. I can't wait till freakin PS4 comes out to fly. what if i made a real life threat on my own life, you think they'd take notice and make one in downloadable content. cuz if thats what it takes, I'll do it.

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
20th Nov 2012, 08:27
Goddamn, your obsession for wingsuits is almost as bad as... mine for VTOLs and multiple attachments for the grappling hook! XD

The JC4 things is a half joke about a news article I read not too long ago about, I think it was Squenix, registering domains with just cause 4 as their name, skipping JC3 all over. No idea what they were thinking, and nothing more came out of it.

Also, DLC is evil. Period. Lol. But no, you shouldn't kill yourself for it, mainly because the PS4 will come out... Some day. Just like JC4 (or 3 *shrugs*). We'd mourn you too. Really. :)

charlieseahorse
22nd Nov 2012, 04:47
haha I've seen your posts about VTOL's and agree compeletely!! Uggh guess we'll just have to wait. oh poo, it's like why have forums if they don't even come into work anymore to even read them or see what players want lol

Sadistic_Sandbox_Player
22nd Nov 2012, 14:23
haha I've seen your posts about VTOL's and agree compeletely!! Uggh guess we'll just have to wait. oh poo, it's like why have forums if they don't even come into work anymore to even read them or see what players want lol

Lol thanks. But let's be nice to them. Some things are easier to do than others, and even if including a Harrier with no VTOL was kind of stupid, they did listen to other stuff like when we complained to kingdom come about "the red flash".
I bet they will know better next time, VTOLs are very popular and fun vehicles, as the fans and games like Saints Row, San Andreas, possibly GTA5 and some others have proven, but it was not a thing they could change on a whim. I didn't like a particularly bad excuse someone made, but that was very particular... It was our duty to try anyway.

dr400
24th Dec 2012, 17:02
I would love to have a wingsuit in this game..