PDA

View Full Version : Inside the Harvester Hideout

traveler
15th Sep 2012, 21:14
Inside the Harvester Hideout garage, on the first floor, there is a room in the corner that seems to have no way in except for a vent I see through the mesh wall. I can't find the other side of that vent. How do I get into this room?

??? :cool: ???

halo666
16th Sep 2012, 09:28
If its the one I'm thinking of there should be a destroyable wall elsewhere on that floor with a corridoor behind leading to the room in question, either that or its the one with a ceiling vent also.

sonicsidewinder
16th Sep 2012, 11:19
Could be the vent-way you can come in from the roof. Think it led to an elevator shaft.

traveler
17th Sep 2012, 01:36
Thanks for the replies.

I found the outside vent that leads to the elevator. No entry vent to the "secret" room there.

Where is the destryable wall?

:cool:

jliedeka
14th Oct 2012, 15:42
I thought the hole in the wall was really close. I think the vent leads to the stairwell so that's another way to get there.

Romeo
17th Oct 2012, 03:20
I didn't destroy a wall, and I got in there. Just keep poking about, you'll get in there. Be advised, you will get in trouble if anyone catches you in there.

traveler
18th Oct 2012, 07:56
Found the way in!!!

Lot's of destroyable walls everywhere in this location. I destroyed every destroyable wall there was. Lots of bonus points for exploring. It's the completionist in me.

:cool: