PDA

View Full Version : The Best Augs ever

Vasarto
4th Sep 2012, 00:29
If you had your choice of two augs that "could" had gone into Jensen. What would you pick?

Here is two augs I wish could had been in the game.

1. Personality Augmentation - Neuro Stimulator fibers in the brain help Adam Jensen Grow a Personality from that head of his. "sigh....you will now read this in adam Jensens voice. I am really boring and have no personality. I talk like the batman and have a monotone."

2. Machine Gun Limb or Rocket from the knee!

Romeo
4th Sep 2012, 04:34
S.W.A.T.A.A.T.A.T.A.A. Eye - Special Weapons and Tactics and also the Ability to Appraise Antiques Eye. Gives Jensen a display of tactical options when entering a firefight, and also lets him valuate classic art he encounters on his worldly travels.

Plaster-Dispensing Arm - Allows Jensen to patch up the numerous walls he can break down, in order to avoid the lawsuits incurred for simply leaving numerous unsafe (And potentially previously-load-bearing) holes.

Zerim
4th Sep 2012, 07:39
Nerves of Steel
The other mechs may have copper wiring to re-route their fear of pain, but Jensen has nerves of steel.

Close Range Demolitions
Gives the player the ability to use a bomb in close range combat.

hybridex
14th Sep 2012, 16:23
If you had your choice of two augs that "could" had gone into Jensen. What would you pick?

2. Machine Gun Limb or Rocket from the knee!

Oh boy.. there goes the neighborhood! Robocop Jensen..

Plaster-Dispensing Arm - Allows Jensen to patch up the numerous walls he can break down, in order to avoid the lawsuits incurred for simply leaving numerous unsafe (And potentially previously-load-bearing) holes.

That's good. I like that.. :lol:. Just leave them a card with the contact # to Sarif Industry for billing.

I think Jensen is already the ultimate weapon and wouldn't need any addition of weaponry (maybe a better silenced sniper rifle that can actually do the one shot, one kill.) I really like the Icarus fall aug, so I would like to see an addition of an Icarus levitation aug or something where Jensen can soar upward a bit to the higher level or rooftop using Icarus mode. Maybe a grappling hook aug? Less energy wasted during cloaking. The cloaking, Icarus aug, steath kill, regenerate energy and healing and Typhoon.. yeah, he is pretty much the ultimate weapon.

Dentrick
17th Sep 2012, 03:53
Box Launcher for when you need the guards to go wander elsewhere, but there aren't any boxes around.

Unreasonable Response pacifier: You were checking that cop's E-Mail so he shot you in the back of the head, and that's not fair. Instead, release a pleasing cloud of pheromones to prompt your future aggressors to reconsider violent responses to your nosy curiosity because, good grief, that's a lot of blood and paperwork.

Romeo
17th Sep 2012, 07:13
I feel like the Unreasonable Response Pacifier doesn't need to be an aug. Jensen could just as easily stick a post-it note to the back of his head with a smiley-face on it. I know I wouldn't shoot someone with a smiley-face on the back of their head.

Dentrick
19th Sep 2012, 04:07
I feel like the Unreasonable Response Pacifier doesn't need to be an aug. Jensen could just as easily stick a post-it note to the back of his head with a smiley-face on it. I know I wouldn't shoot someone with a smiley-face on the back of their head.

"You wouldn't shoot a guy with glasses, would you?"

"You're not wearing glasses."

*snickt*

"Oh."

hybridex
20th Sep 2012, 16:43
What you expect to be so nosey as to spy on someone's else computer and email? Imagine someone reading your email without your ok. Lesson learned.. just take out the cop before hacking into his computer. Matter of fact, just take out all the cops in the PD. They are all worthless and not contributing much to the gameplay. Besides, getting into shootouts with the cops really satisfies the firefight kick.

68_pie
20th Sep 2012, 20:49
Tentacle Aug! Oh, wait...

Dentrick
21st Sep 2012, 01:21
What you expect to be so nosey as to spy on someone's else computer and email?

A stern objection. I would like for you to understand that if you want to read MY E-Mails, you may do so. There is no need to initiate a firefight on my behalf.

Romeo
21st Sep 2012, 05:13
A stern objection. I would like for you to understand that if you want to read MY E-Mails, you may do so. There is no need to initiate a firefight on my behalf.
Eh, I appreciate the permission, but shooting stuff is fun. I'm just going to pretend you resisted. :D

Jerion
21st Sep 2012, 05:36
You know what they say. When it comes to being the head of corporate security, there's no defense like a good offense.

...I said that in Marcus' voice. Borderlands 2 is getting to me.

hybridex
21st Sep 2012, 15:01

You are too kind.. You must not have much things juicey flowing through your email traffic. Most people nowadays have other than work related things on their work computers (i.e Facebook.) Who would not safeguard their computers and emails at work and at home? I being semi-pyschotic and semi-pacifist would not shoot you in the back off the head if I find someone hacking into my locked computer. That would be too extreme. I would just bash your head in with my baton and then stomp and kick the hell outta you. Haaa!