PDA

View Full Version : Got 6 praxis available help me choose!

Razor_cut
31st Aug 2012, 04:48
Hi!

First time here and Im proud to be registered with an Aug state ;) To the point, I usually spend praxis directly when they arrive, but when I reached a reasonable amount, I forgot. If you look att the picture:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2746/praxis.png

I was going for upgrade the skin aug to be able to take more hits. But since I often sneak around and taking them down with the tranquilizer. So maybe go for the recoil or something. What would you do? I have just arrived in Singapore. Absolutely a fantastic game! So much feelings in a game, impressed by that!

Thanks for reply!

Lady_Of_The_Vine
31st Aug 2012, 11:07
Decisions... decisions. :scratch:

Ain't that just the fun of it. :D

Razor_cut
31st Aug 2012, 14:14
Hehe nice there.. Okey if I refrase the question. What aug upgrades do you think is absolutely worthey from where I am :D I mean come on is there a lot of use in the skin augmentations?

nomotog
31st Aug 2012, 14:20
One of the skin augmentations makes you immune to EMP grenades and electric water. Also now is about the time when the big guns start showing up and you really need the recoil reduction to use them. Playing a combat oriented build is quite fun, so I suggest picking them up. Cloaking is also nice too, a lot more combat focused then you would think.

Razor_cut
31st Aug 2012, 16:30
Sound like a great advice ;) thanks for sharing!