PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts personality quiz exclusively for Square Enix members?

WhitePrism
23rd Aug 2012, 10:43
That would be cool if Tetsuya Nomura would make a character quiz exclusively for Square Enix members huh? But probably too busy for that. Just a suggestion that the character creators of Square Enix make member exclusive personality quizzes for this site. That way, they'd be accurate and would give suggestions of which games you might want to play based on a character in-game similar to you so you feel more of a connection. Heck, if I new characters from the other games Square Enix made that were similar to me, I'd try them out just to see. What do you guys think?

xIllusionist
23rd Aug 2012, 16:06
I think this is a really good idea. Personality quizzes are fun to take, especially looking at the results in the end haha. But it's true that Nomura is probably too busy for that (unless he has someone on the team to make the quiz?).

WhitePrism
23rd Aug 2012, 17:09
I think this is a really good idea. Personality quizzes are fun to take, especially looking at the results in the end haha. But it's true that Nomura is probably too busy for that (unless he has someone on the team to make the quiz?).

Thanks for the response, yeah... I keep getting Kairi in other people's quizzes and I know I'm definitely nothing like her. Seeing an official personality quiz by the character artist themselves would help open my eyes to whom to look for in the game. :D