PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the Hive....

Rag3Qu1t
17th Aug 2012, 03:46
hey all..
SO I pissed off the manager upstairs in the Hive so he wont tell me where Tong is.. I took Jaya's mission to get money for her and some how ended up stabbing her and killing her.. I took her memory chip back to the lower bar tender and he wasn't happy either.. he told me the deals off.

Now the only waypoint option I have is still the lower bartender.. I drank all 3 of his drinks.. and now I only have the option to "leave".

So, where do I go?!:mad2:

Senka
17th Aug 2012, 04:24
explore the hive basement

sonicsidewinder
17th Aug 2012, 17:36
JC Pie's probs thinking you're a touch cazual right now :/

Rag3Qu1t
18th Aug 2012, 03:56
explore the hive basement

I did.. i found some dude in the basement sitting on a chair but that was it..

Pinky_Powers
18th Aug 2012, 05:38

Did you try talking to him?

PS. That's Tong.

imported_Adam_Jensen
18th Aug 2012, 09:11
Also hes the upstairs bartender you pissed off xD

Senka
18th Aug 2012, 14:28
Unless he meant the torture victim in which case you spoiled that part and he hasn't found him yet.

hybridex
18th Aug 2012, 14:58
hey all..
SO I pissed off the manager upstairs in the Hive so he wont tell me where Tong is.. I took Jaya's mission to get money for her and some how ended up stabbing her and killing her.. I took her memory chip back to the lower bar tender and he wasn't happy either.. he told me the deals off.

Now the only waypoint option I have is still the lower bartender.. I drank all 3 of his drinks.. and now I only have the option to "leave".

So, where do I go?!:mad2:

That is just so wrong.. haaa! How can you kill Jaya? How can you kill women?? children too??

Couple options maybe to restart the mission and save before you speak to Tong upstair. This way you can restart the talk until you get it right. The other thing like others already said is to infiltrate the basement. This is actually the only way to get ghost. You won't get ghost if you talk to Tong upstair in the bar and he lets you in to go downstair to meet him. Hint, after getting in from the sewer, sneak past the camera to the right and look for the vent that leads to Tong's basement office. Just watch out for the security guy. You won't get in the office, but will be spying on Tong talking with Kahn from TYM. It's fairly quick in and out and get ghost.

The other thing is you can always hide in behind the bar with Bobby and knock him or kill and take the praxis, if you don't want to do the entire Jaya mission. If you take out Bobby, the Harvesters and security will be swarming to your location. Just keep hidden until they go back down to green or you can sneak out..

no149
18th Aug 2012, 21:50
After you got to Tong and extracted everything you needed to know, don't forget to destroy him or he will backstab you. By the way, don't get surprised if the first shot doesn't kill him, just shoot him repeatedly , he will die eventually. The reason for his die-hardness being that he is actually an android programmed and directed by someone else you'll discover later on.

P.S E.M.Ps have clearly the most impact since he is a robot.

Senka
19th Aug 2012, 03:15
That is just so wrong.. haaa! How can you kill Jaya? How can you kill women?? children too??
What makes killing a woman worse than killing a man?

The reason for his die-hardness being that he is actually an android programmed and directed by someone else you'll discover later on.
I must've missed that part.....

JCpies
19th Aug 2012, 07:56
What makes killing a woman worse than killing a man?

Because... stereotypes.

Poohunter
20th Aug 2012, 00:58

Yeah, that would be Tong.

hybridex
20th Aug 2012, 18:37
After you got to Tong and extracted everything you needed to know, don't forget to destroy him or he will backstab you. By the way, don't get surprised if the first shot doesn't kill him, just shoot him repeatedly , he will die eventually. The reason for his die-hardness being that he is actually an android programmed and directed by someone else you'll discover later on.

P.S E.M.Ps have clearly the most impact since he is a robot.

What the?? Haaa! Sounds like a Dragon Ball Z fan here..

nathanwulf
28th Aug 2012, 15:03
I must've missed that part.....

Me too - I always play the Hive to win the argument with Tong first.

If I do it the other way, would it prevent me from accessing the Tracer Tong mission later in the game?

no149
28th Aug 2012, 19:31
Mission unaccomplished it seems. :D

Obviously, I was not being serious. Just wanted to tease the OP a little just for kicks. :p I don't think it fooled anyone , now did it? :D

Although, it wasn't entirely made-up, because well, Tong is sort of an android controlled by someone... the developer. :p

hybridex
29th Aug 2012, 14:27
Cyborg..