PDA

View Full Version : You can get Ghost for Hengha 2 ambush..

hybridex
10th Aug 2012, 17:10
So, you can actually get Ghost, no damage, all Belltower/robot killed and save Malik at the same time for finishing the ambush at arrival of Hengsha 2. Did it and it was fun killing all those Belltower bastards and undetected throughout! If anyone interested, I can write a walkthrough.

Also, with no cheat or glitch cheating, if anyone is intrigued to take the challenge and make Jensen alot of money. So far, got over $200,000 at the beginning and arrival at Hengsha 2 (after ambush.) Pretty much "gun running" or stealing, commandering and snatching weapons (hardware only, no ammo) since first Detroit and selling to the dealers. No computer hacking for money, aside from security computers. Taking found money or from drawer, safe, locker and such are ok. Not one purchase of praxi from LIMB. Didn't need it. Not sure if I can make another $100K by Panchea.. Too bad there aren't much use for the money, but just fun seeing how much I can make.

JCpies
10th Aug 2012, 20:55
If you get more than 250,000 credits throughout the game, it goes towards the Adam Jensen foster home that is founded two months after the end of the game. True story.

hybridex
12th Aug 2012, 18:10
Yeah right.. but in 2027, I'm sure that would just make the 10% down payment. Well, I got a bit over $260K. Man, I need a life.. haa!

gyron
12th Aug 2012, 23:03
I would like to see the video, if it's possible.

I've read walkthroughs for Ghost/Non-lethal approach: 1 (http://www.gamespot.com/deus-ex-human-revolution/forum/saving-mailk-good-soul-non-lethal-ghost-is-possible-60846535/) and 2 (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944088-deus-ex-human-revolution/60440598), but even if I follow them to the letter I never get the Ghost bonus.

hybridex
14th Aug 2012, 00:03
I would love to, but I don't have the equipment for video making. I'm on the PS3 versus PC. I figured it out though. Keep in mind, this is no challenge in comparison to your absolute zero run. This is more of an option for regular game play. No matter how many times I did it, you can only get ghost by cloaking for the whole ambush. Even though I took out all the Belltowers from the backside and without being seen, I still would not get ghost if I didn't use cloak. However, every time I did the same run and same takedown sequence ((both lethal and non-lethal run), I get ghost everytime only when cloaking. I guess since they are hostile by default throughout the ambush, then w/o cloaking you are techically visible by default. I know you can rush through straight to the elevator and get ghost, but that would kill Malik. This way, you can take out all the Belltowers, save Malik and get ghost.

JCpies
14th Aug 2012, 08:19
I've already seen a video on Youtube, there are probably multiple ones, you just have to be fast and precise.

hybridex
15th Aug 2012, 21:41
Yeah JCpie, you're right, but pretty much the ones I seen for youtube, though effective, but not too challenging. One of the video had Jensen take out all the Belltower with just single shot pistol with laser sight standing on top of Malik's chopper. Come on now?! There gotta be some cheating code involved there. No way you can take out the heavy armored bad guys with a single pistol shot. Heck, you can't even do that with a single sniper head shot, for heavy armored guys. Another one is rushing straight through to the elevator. Yeah, you'll get ghost, but Malik gets her head blown off. It's more enjoyable to sneak up behind with every kill of the Belltower, save Malik, and get ghost with no damage while doing with precision.

JCpies
16th Aug 2012, 09:06
The Pistol is probably the best weapon in the game if fully upgraded, bar the stun gun maybe.

hybridex
18th Aug 2012, 15:41
I prefer the crossbow if I use a weapon. I bust out laughing everytime I see them squirm dying. Plus, if you do it right, you can extract the arrow for reuse. Otherwise, I pretty much do stealth takedown or kill throughout. In this DX world, Jensen is a bad ass man. I do not want to be on the receiving end or his enemy. I'm sure you already know, you can easily go through out the entire game without detection and kill or take out all the bad guys with no damage receive and not get hit even once.

As far as this ambush site, I still like to kill all of them.. Doing it methodically without damage or detection and as you had said, with precision. I can't see yet any other way (for kill mode) to do it to get ghost, SO and save Malik. Of course, someone had done it using stun gun, but you can still do the same with just take down option and quicker cause of no reloading.

no149
18th Aug 2012, 22:04
The Pistol is probably the best weapon in the game if fully upgraded, bar the stun gun maybe.

That and the machine pistol; I enjoy hitting heads with it.:cool:

hybridex
25th Aug 2012, 17:34
You tried the cross bow yet, for the headshot..?

I think I'm going to start a Save Malik campaign soon. Haaa!