PDA

View Full Version : Armory and my conscious

Clegane
9th Aug 2012, 02:40
Raiding the police armory seams unethical. Of course, knocking cops unconscious and otherwise raiding the police station isn't ethical either. But I want to draw the line somewhere. Does looting the armory have any consequences down the line for the game world?

thread title should say "conscience"

nomotog
9th Aug 2012, 06:32
They will have to pass a millage to raise the money needed to buy new weapons. The consequences for stealing a few weapons from a police armory are really quite minor. The department dosen't end up hurting for weapons when the riots start and I suspect that they have a easy time getting funding for new weapons.

JCpies
9th Aug 2012, 08:15
The guy on guard duty gets fired and dies of a heart attack caused by stress.

Romeo
9th Aug 2012, 08:41
The guy on guard duty gets fired and dies of a heart attack caused by stress.
Nah dude, he survives the heart attack, but has to get a mechanical heart put in place instead. The debt he incurs from this is absolutely crushing. Facing abject poverty, his wife decides to take the kids and leave him, turning him in to a psychological wreck. After weeks of isolation and an empty house, he finally decides to go after the gangsters in Derelict Row.

THAT'S when he dies.

3rdmillhouse
9th Aug 2012, 21:05
Nah dude, he survives the heart attack, but has to get a mechanical heart put in place instead. The debt he incurs from this is absolutely crushing. Facing abject poverty, his wife decides to take the kids and leave him, turning him in to a psychological wreck. After weeks of isolation and an empty house, he finally decides to go after the gangsters in Derelict Row.

THAT'S when he dies.

Nope, he dies when Jude Law and Forest Whitaker come to reclaim his artificial heart, cause he defaulted on his loan that he took to pay for the organ.

sonicsidewinder
9th Aug 2012, 22:29
Too deep for casuals.

Romeo
10th Aug 2012, 08:26
Nope, he dies when Jude Law and Forest Whitaker come to reclaim his artificial heart, cause he defaulted on his loan that he took to pay for the organ.
...But then in the end he finds out it was all just a dream.

Too deep for casuals.
For the casuals, in order to fill up the empty void in his life from his missing family, he turns to Farmville and sends irritating "Come play Farmville" messages to all his contacts. After three days of this, those contacts organize and assassinate him for the greater good.

hybridex
15th Aug 2012, 21:54
Farmville... what the h? How we get from raiding PD to Farmville.. haaa! Do it, raid it and sell all to Grayson or Saurat. Snatch all the weapons from all the COPs on the street too. They won't miss it. Great way of making money for Jensen. Sell all the weapons you can to the gun dealers. Shish.. you'll need the $$. LIMB pretty much rips you off charging you 5000 credit a praxis.

Locutus of BORG
16th Aug 2012, 14:48

THAT'S when he dies.

Nope. Little did he know, you'd already cleared out all the gangers in D-Row / KO'd them all and stuffed them in an obscure ventilation shaft, and with no avenue to went his confusion and rage, he must return home uh, disappointed. Or maybe in horror at the massacre / inexplicable disappearance of so much humanity.

JCpies
16th Aug 2012, 15:41
Or maybe in horror at the massacre / inexplicable disappearance of so much humanity.

As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

hybridex
18th Aug 2012, 15:26
Nope. Little did he know, you'd already cleared out all the gangers in D-Row / KO'd them all and stuffed them in an obscure ventilation shaft, and with no avenue to went his confusion and rage, he must return home uh, disappointed. Or maybe in horror at the massacre / inexplicable disappearance of so much humanity.

No way... leave their dead corpses lie where they be so the rest could see their fate shortly to come.. I duely enjoy raiding D-row, taking them all out and taking all their weapons, especially taking the rocket launcher and use it back on them. Seeing them get thown about after getting blown up is just so halarious. The other plus is doing before the main and side missions to get ghost bonus from deactivating the radar before starting the morgue and easy going through undetectable for Jenny A's.

Romeo
27th Aug 2012, 17:03
I feel like maybe if anyone with a psychiatric degree saw this thread, 81% of our community would be posting these messages from a room with padded walls.

hybridex
7th Sep 2012, 23:36
In each of everyone of us, there is a bit of pychosematic tendency in a tiny spot somewhere occupying our brains, but we are sane enough to know better than to act on it in real life. Thank goodness for video games where we could let our insanity lose. Haaa!

Livesundersink
15th Sep 2012, 13:35
I never asked for this

Romeo
15th Sep 2012, 17:14
I never asked for this
Aw, you ruined it. :(