PDA

View Full Version : Give gun to Van Bruggen?

Pergolesi
25th Jun 2012, 22:52
I am in Alice Garden Pods section and consulting a tip guide it says that I can give a gun to Van Bruggen before a fight. How do I give a gun to a character? I've never had to do this before in the game.

neoWilks
25th Jun 2012, 22:55
I am in Alice Garden Pods section and consulting a tip guide it says that I can give a gun to Van Bruggen before a fight. How do I give a gun to a character? I've never had to do this before in the game.
I'm pretty sure it's just a dialogue option. You talk to him, he asks for a piece, and you oblige the request.

Jerion
25th Jun 2012, 23:20
It comes up in one of your conversations with him. You'll have the opportunity to hand him one of the weapons you are carrying.

Romeo
26th Jun 2012, 04:03
Just as a warning, he keeps the gun, so don't give away your main weapon.

Pergolesi
26th Jun 2012, 04:36
Right. I had no problem. I gave him an extra gun I found in a pod. I don't think he helps in the fight with the guards, at least I didn't see him. So why did I get him a gun? Anyway thanx for the tip.

Jerion
26th Jun 2012, 05:55
Right. I had no problem. I gave him an extra gun I found in a pod. I don't think he helps in the fight with the guards, at least I didn't see him. So why did I get him a gun? Anyway thanx for the tip.

Oh, just remember: Actions have consequences down the road.

Romeo
26th Jun 2012, 19:00
Yes, exactly what Jerion said. No one can say anything that wont spoil things for you.

JCpies
26th Jun 2012, 19:30
I don't remember what happens if you give him the gun. I knocked him out afterwards. Can someone enlighten me, in spoiler tags of course.

Solid_1723
26th Jun 2012, 20:39
I don't remember what happens if you give him the gun. I knocked him out afterwards. Can someone enlighten me, in spoiler tags of course.

He lives through the belltower assault and wires you 2000 credits on your elevator ride to the dragon queens penthouse.