PDA

View Full Version : At the end with the .... {end game spoiler}

Draco1986
22nd Jun 2012, 21:30
Does it matter for the Foxiest of the Hounds trophy if the zombies see you? I assume it does but it's pretty bloody difficult to get past them all.

Solid_1723
22nd Jun 2012, 21:50
Does it matter for the Foxiest of the Hounds trophy if the zombies see you? I assume it does but it's pretty bloody difficult to get past them all.

I don't remember, but does your radar say alerted when they see you? If so it probably counts against it? Not sure though.

halo666
22nd Jun 2012, 23:03
I just used the cloaking aug and run silently aug to get past them.

Romeo
23rd Jun 2012, 02:29
Fairly certain that it does...

sonicsidewinder
23rd Jun 2012, 02:57
Duuuurhh! zombeeez!

Bess [art ov da gayme xD

singularity
27th Jun 2012, 08:59
Definitely does.
Want to know the trick? Gas mines.

Throwing a gas grenade will put them on alert status (as it will with most things in the game) right before it detonates, but throwing a gas mine will not only not alert anyone -- it will knock them out by the dozen. Unlike some of their more human counter parts, they aren't intelligent enough to stay away from the gas, so they will keep walking into it if it is a tight hallway or to investigate an unconscious friend.

If you are going for Foxy or even Pascifist, Gas mines and cloak will be your best friends.