PDA

View Full Version : Updates after the release?

Daseven
9th Jun 2012, 10:50
Hey!

I haven't played this game since the release of it pretty much, and I was wonder, since I haven't paid much attention, I am wondering, have there been any updates / DLCs etc after that? Because I know for sure that I haven't played any of them if there have been.

Also, is there going to be a new Deus Ex at some point? Such a nice game!

Sincerely,
Will

sonicsidewinder
9th Jun 2012, 12:09
There was a patch not two weeks ago I think. Just off the top of my head it was to do with performance and stuttering.

There was the Missing Link dlc, but no more after that.

Jerion
9th Jun 2012, 13:38
Hey!

I haven't played this game since the release of it pretty much, and I was wonder, since I haven't paid much attention, I am wondering, have there been any updates / DLCs etc after that? Because I know for sure that I haven't played any of them if there have been.

Also, is there going to be a new Deus Ex at some point? Such a nice game!

Sincerely,
Will

Hi Will,

No comment on a new DX game. There have been a number of patches and updates since release, and a single expansion DLC called "The Missing Link" which launched last October. http://store.steampowered.com/app/201280/

Additionally, the two pre-order bonus content packs have been made available as (very cheap) purchasable DLC. So if you missed one the first time around, pick up the other!

Sotsiak91
9th Jun 2012, 15:03
I have a question, I'll post it here since you talked about patches. I also played the game at the release, if I install it again will the patches get downloaded and installed automatically from steam. Or do I have to find them manually?

Jerion
10th Jun 2012, 04:44
I have a question, I'll post it here since you talked about patches. I also played the game at the release, if I install it again will the patches get downloaded and installed automatically from steam. Or do I have to find them manually?

Yes. The latest, fully updated version of the game is what will be downloaded through Steam when you install. If that is not the case for whatever reason, Steam will automatically update it fully anyway.

Sotsiak91
10th Jun 2012, 15:32
Ok thanks, actually downloading now, can't wait to play it again :D