PDA

View Full Version : Your TR adorned desktops

Pages : [1] 2

Driber
7th Jun 2012, 12:30
When doing those desktop resolution wallpaper requests in the official media thread the other day, I got curious how the desktop of you guys actually look like.

So let's use this thread to share yours with the community :)

Feel free to use my image host to upload pics: http://pic.driber.net/up (choose "other")

I'll start off by sharing my laptop's desktop from August last year:

dark7angel
7th Jun 2012, 13:06
Nice idea, Driber!

This is my desktop right now.

jvbcnr_Sem_tAtulo.jpg

I previously had Andy Park's artwork from the 15 Years Celebration.

TranceTrouble
7th Jun 2012, 13:07
pmwkqh_desktop_20120607.png
i try to keep my desktop as clean as possible :p

dark7angel
7th Jun 2012, 13:14
i try to keep my desktop as clean as possible :p

So do I!!! I would never have it like Driber has!!! :whistle:

chriss_99
7th Jun 2012, 13:50
I'm just going to upload the wallpaper.

http://i45.tinypic.com/mwy2kh.jpg

hiropon056
7th Jun 2012, 14:10
ah very nice desktops folks :D
oldschool me is using this one atm hehe but i think i should use one from the new game^^

jqcppl_desktop.jpg

Driber
7th Jun 2012, 14:20
Nice pics, folks! :thumb:

So do I!!! I would never have it like Driber has!!! :whistle:

Har :p

I actually *do* try to keep it clean. Problem is, I'm usually doing a million things at once and I use my desktop for storing all those files of my temporary projects. And I'm nearly always too busy or too tired to bother with cleaning it :whistle:

Sometimes the icons nearly fill the screen all the way to the right :eek:

But I did do another big clean up little while ago and now my desktop looks like this :)

Metalrocks
7th Jun 2012, 14:23
lol. have to wait until it switches to a TR pic. before i had lara looking at her phone but now i have ghost in the shell.

but here is something to laugh. i have actually no idea how to take a pic of my desktop. if i press the print button, does it take a pic and where does it go???

dark7angel
7th Jun 2012, 14:28
^You do a Print Screen and than you have to paste the image in Paint for example.

Darkwoodsoftime
7th Jun 2012, 14:39
heres mine :D

Metalrocks
7th Jun 2012, 15:03
^You do a Print Screen and than you have to paste the image in Paint for example.

ok, thanks. i will give it a try once it switches to a TR pic.

Elliot Kane
7th Jun 2012, 15:07
lol. have to wait until it switches to a TR pic. before i had lara looking at her phone but now i have ghost in the shell.

but here is something to laugh. i have actually no idea how to take a pic of my desktop. if i press the print button, does it take a pic and where does it go???

Screenhunter if you want a picture of your desktop, FRAPS (Trial version) for games. Both are free :)

My own desktop switches pictures every twelve hours because I get bored easily with any single design. I even change the pics in the folder quite frequently.

None are currently TR related. A few are TS related, though, as is the current:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/ElliotKane/th_TSWall.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v41/ElliotKane/?action=view&current=TSWall.jpg)

(And yes, creating that background WAS fun! :D) (Please note it will look weird as heck in anything less than full size!)

Metalrocks
7th Jun 2012, 15:08
ok, just switched back to the TR pic i had before. here it is :)

jnjrji_my_desktop.jpg

@kane
nice pic.
yeah, mine is switching every 6 hours. thats a good thing about win 7 that it does it automatically so you dont have to switch pics all the time by your self :)
i have like 300 pics from games and other pics (99% games).

AdobeArtist
7th Jun 2012, 15:14
Whoooo, I love these kinds of threads. The first is my current desktop, but I thought I'd share a few of my previous ones, the ones that are compositions being my own design. I do change my wallpaper quite frequently, and have had ones based on Summer Glau, Forza screens, Halo, Transformers, and Black Widow (Scarlet Johansson) but it goes without saying that Lara has beautified my desktop in many many ways :D :D

width='720'

width='720'

width='720'

width='720'

width='720'

width='720'

width='720'

IvanaKC
7th Jun 2012, 15:20
This is how my desktop looks like for a couple of days.

http://i47.tinypic.com/33ku5g7.png

I always adjust images by myself.

Metalrocks
7th Jun 2012, 15:21
@artist
wow, nice job. the last one is very nice. where did you get this lara in that black dress?

AdobeArtist
7th Jun 2012, 15:29
@artist
wow, nice job. the last one is very nice. where did you get this lara in that black dress?

Thanks. And not just the black dress, all the images in that composition are from Nicobass (http://nicobass.deviantart.com/gallery/), one of the most talented Lara artists I've seen. He has a whole Deviant Art page dedicated to his 3D renders of her. In fact the two wallpapers above are also from his works. He started doing recreations of the older promo images from back in the TR 1-3 days, so you'd recognize a lot of his pieces that are now rendered with modern technology, but branched out into his on original designs too. I'm a big fan of his :)

Metalrocks
7th Jun 2012, 15:34
Thanks. And not just the black dress, all the images in that composition are from Nicobass (http://nicobass.deviantart.com/gallery/), one of the most talented Lara artists I've seen. He has a whole Deviant Art page dedicated to his 3D renders of her. In fact the two wallpapers above are also from his works. He started doing recreations of the older promo images from back in the TR 1-3 days, so you'd recognize a lot of his pieces that are now rendered with modern technology, but branched out into his on original designs too. I'm a big fan of his :)

really nice. never saw this site, and i was googling around for TR wallpapers. maybe because i set it to large and never really use pics that are smaller then my screen. i prefer pics that fit on my screen or are big enough.

really impressive work he has there. costumes you would like to see lara in as well. also nice to see he uses old once and replaces the new lara to make them look better. sure has a lot pics with lara in less clothing. lol

TranceTrouble
7th Jun 2012, 15:41
very nice adobeArtist :D
where did you find the pic. 5 and 6?

Metalrocks
7th Jun 2012, 15:43
very nice adobeArtist :D
where did you find the pic. 5 and 6?

in that link he posted me. but cant find pic 6 actually.
http://nicobass.deviantart.com/gallery/

TranceTrouble
7th Jun 2012, 15:46
you guys post to fast i was on this page for a while already, before i replied :p

hiropon056
7th Jun 2012, 15:47
okidoki so i saw all those awesome desktops and i also had to get a new one :D

jjpyer_Unbenannt4.jpg

Metalrocks
7th Jun 2012, 15:48
you guys post to fast i was on this page for a while already, before i replied :p

tell me about it. due my time difference and the E3 on top of it, some threads are packed with comments that at times i dont bother reading them all.

that link doesnt work. at least for me it doesnt.

TranceTrouble
7th Jun 2012, 15:49
tell me about it. due my time difference and the E3 on top of it, some threads are packed with comments that at times i dont bother reading them all.

found 6: here ("http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/014/c/4/Lara_Croft_80_by_Nicobass.jpg) :D

VodkaSushiRoll
7th Jun 2012, 15:57
very plain desktop but I like it very clean, I just keep all my games and other stuff in folders/steam/origin and off the desktop so this picture along with my other desktop pics show up every now and then, this is just 1 of my tomb raider desktop wallpapers pretty sure I only have 3 and I like this one the most.

Metalrocks
7th Jun 2012, 15:57
starting now to look for other Tr pics, and i found this nice one :)
http://1080hdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2vi10za.jpg

TranceTrouble
7th Jun 2012, 16:01
oeh i like that one as well very nice VodkaSushiRoll :)

btw fixed the link Metalrocks

Metalrocks
7th Jun 2012, 16:02
starting now to look for other Tr pics, and i found this nice one :)
http://1080hdwallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2vi10za.jpg

and this
http://jootix.com/upload/DesktopWallpapers/cache/Tomb-Raider-2012-tomb-raider-2012-eaf5274b3a-975x550.jpg

and this
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/155/d/2/tomb_raider_2012_wallpaper_by_laracroftfan001-d3i220y.jpg

sorry, link still doesnt work for me.

dark7angel
7th Jun 2012, 16:04
oeh i like that one as well very nice VodkaSushiRoll :)

It's a fanart from Stjepan Sejic (aka nebezial (http://nebezial.deviantart.com/)), the same artist that did the image I use as a sig! He's AWESOME!!! :cool:

AdobeArtist
7th Jun 2012, 16:08
in that link he posted me. but cant find pic 6 actually.
http://nicobass.deviantart.com/gallery/

That one is on the 2nd page of Nico's gallery. You really should check out all 5 pages of the gallery ;)

IvanaKC
7th Jun 2012, 16:20
Awesome desktops, I especaily like VodkaSushiRoll's dektop - very clean and simple :)

It's a fanart from Stjepan Sejic (aka nebezial (http://nebezial.deviantart.com/)), the same artist that did the image I use as a sig! He's AWESOME!!! :cool:

He is the best digital comic drawer ever! You've seen his deviantArt page, right? Are you also reading some comics he drew?

AdobeArtist
7th Jun 2012, 16:25
Awesome desktops, I especaily like VodkaSushiRoll's dektop - very clean and simple :)

And I thought I was clean & lean with less than a dozen icons, and all in a neat row no less :) I'm very much the type who can't stand icons all over the place, cluttering up the space and obscuring the art. But even so I just can't see getting by with only the trash bin on the desktop, heh :p

IvanaKC
7th Jun 2012, 16:29
And I thought I was clean & lean with less than a dozen icons, and all in a neat row no less :) I'm very much the type who can't stand icons all over the place, cluttering up the space and obscuring the art. But even so I just can't see getting by with only the trash bin on the desktop, heh :p

I also thought that my desktop was clean. Although now I have 10 icons, when school ends, I'll have 5 icons.
But one icon only - for me, impossible! :D

dark7angel
7th Jun 2012, 16:34
He is the best digital comic drawer ever! You've seen his deviantArt page, right? Are you also reading some comics he drew?

Absolutely!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of his work!!! I pretty much follow his work on Top Cow: Witchblade (that unfortunately he's no longer doing it) and now Artifacts! So awesome!!!

If a new Tomb Raider comic series was ever to be made, my dream team would be Sejic and Ron Marz as the writer!!! :naughty:

IvanaKC
7th Jun 2012, 16:54
Absolutely!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of his work!!! I pretty much follow his work on Top Cow: Witchblade (that unfortunately he's no longer doing it) and now Artifacts! So awesome!!!

If a new Tomb Raider comic series was ever to be made, my dream team would be Sejic and Ron Marz as the writer!!! :naughty:

I lost interest when he stopped drawing Witchblade, but Ar

Did you know that his wife is also digital artist? He thaught her some stuff and now she has almost the same style like he does. Her name is Linda, take a look at her gallery: http://calisto-lynn.deviantart.com/
This is, of course, my favorite work done by her:
http://i50.tinypic.com/2livfqs.jpg

I'm so proud I'm a Croat right now :D

VodkaSushiRoll
7th Jun 2012, 17:05
Wow thanks for pointing out the artists I just pulled the picture off some wallpaper website or something think I still have it saved somewhere. Actually wish I could remove the recycling bin, most likely can but I'm to lazy to find out how to. I mostly don't like anything on my desktop despite it would be quicker to get to everything with shortcuts but I find that having a bunch of icons over some of the amazing wallpapers/art I use just ruins them so I try to keep my desktop as clean as possible so I get to really appreciate the art whenever I look at them or boot up my laptop.

Shaikh
7th Jun 2012, 17:28
Mine:

Mikky
7th Jun 2012, 18:09
Everyone's got such lovely dekstops. :D

Here's mine:

dark7angel
7th Jun 2012, 18:35
@Ivana - Yes, I already knew about his wife, Linda. She has some cool artwork but he's definitely way better!

As for Witchblade, I have to agree the book hasn't been the same since Sejic and Marz left. I'm just glad they continue to work together on Artifacts, 'cause they make the BEST duo!

Shaikh
7th Jun 2012, 18:42
@Mikky, your desktop is lovelier. So many TR titles. :)

hiropon056
7th Jun 2012, 21:36
and here is another one i got :)

jrfgia_Unbenannt2htf.jpg

Treeble
7th Jun 2012, 23:04
I am currently using the same wallpaper as most people are. Like most here, I'm also a minimalist guy when it comes down to desktop icons.

jvswzl_trwallpaper.jpg

Metalrocks
8th Jun 2012, 03:47
That one is on the 2nd page of Nico's gallery. You really should check out all 5 pages of the gallery ;)

i did check out all 5 pages and i still cant see it. not even on page 2.
doesnt matter anyway. looking more forward to have more wallpapers of the new lara since she looks so much realer and prettier in my opinion. :) also because im more exited about the new TR then the previous once.

SineadLadyCroft
21st Jun 2012, 06:00
Here is mine:
pfyslz_Screen_Shot_2012-06-21_at_1.58.45_PM.png

Shaikh
21st Jun 2012, 06:34
My current one:

RosePetals
21st Jun 2012, 08:11
http://i46.tinypic.com/2u7y6i8.png

Here's mine :)

AdobeArtist
21st Jun 2012, 11:29
yeesh, just about everybody wants to use that Crossroads image with the forest on fire :whistle: :lol:

Hey Driber, might be interesting to add a poll to see how often people change their wallpapers. I figure it would be options like;

* Daily
* Weekly
* Monthly
* A few timers a year
* Once a year
* One image I stick to for several years

I'm pretty frequent myself, ofte cycling through designs once or even twice a month.

ltshaunbrownuk
21st Jun 2012, 11:36
yeesh, just about everybody wants to use that Crossroads image with the forest on fire :whistle: :lol:

Ya I do agree, but it is quite a good image and of a very high quality compared to most of the other images which have been released.

As you can see I am 2 XD (but with just less of a messy desktop without all the icons XD):

Elliot Kane
21st Jun 2012, 12:26

Hey Driber, might be interesting to add a poll to see how often people change their wallpapers. I figure it would be options like;

* Daily
* Weekly
* Monthly
* A few timers a year
* Once a year

I'm pretty frequent myself, ofte cycling through designs once or even twice a month.

Mine is set to automatically change every 12 hours. I get bored easily! :D

dark7angel
21st Jun 2012, 13:08

* Daily
* Weekly
* Monthly
* A few timers a year
* Once a year

I honestly don't know how often I change mine! It really depends on my mood... Sometimes I change it several times, almost weekly, other times I keep the same one for months!

LARALOVERnr1
21st Jun 2012, 13:16
I lost interest when he stopped drawing Witchblade, but Ar

Did you know that his wife is also digital artist? He thaught her some stuff and now she has almost the same style like he does. Her name is Linda, take a look at her gallery: http://calisto-lynn.deviantart.com/
This is, of course, my favorite work done by her:
*IMAGE*

I'm so proud I'm a Croat right now :D

Have you ever seen the speedpainting video of that one? :)
6W-7b_pzTcQ
(part 1 and 3 on youtube)

pidipidi39
21st Jun 2012, 14:14
here's mine ;)

hiropon056
22nd Jun 2012, 20:51
and i also have this one :D
pzeelw_SC20120622-215651.png

yep hehe also using this one.. just like everybody^^

MeaganMarie
22nd Jun 2012, 20:52
I can't share my TR desktop! It's a secret image! Trololololol.

hiropon056
22nd Jun 2012, 21:01
ohhh thats not fair :( now i can't sleep tonight because i have to think about how it looks like :D

dark7angel
22nd Jun 2012, 22:35

You are such a tease!!! I WANT TO SEE IT!!!

IvanaKC
22nd Jun 2012, 22:56

Ugh, you just had to tell us! Is it a screenshot or a render?

AdobeArtist
22nd Jun 2012, 23:13

*begins hack of Meagan's computer*

Oh it'll be on facebook and google soon enough :naughty::naughty:

MeaganMarie
23rd Jun 2012, 03:23
Ugh, you just had to tell us! Is it a screenshot or a render?

It's actually a really cool design one of our brand guys made for these custom TR skateboards everyone in the studio is getting! I'll post photos when they are approved. And no, they will not be for sale. They are gifts for the studio. :)

Shaikh
23rd Jun 2012, 05:05
Ugh that tease from Meagan. :(

*Think myself its actually not that good*

TranceTrouble
23rd Jun 2012, 07:55
It's actually a really cool design one of our brand guys made for these custom TR skateboards everyone in the studio is getting! I'll post photos when they are approved. And no, they will not be for sale. They are gifts for the studio. :)

oeh cool idea, looking forward to see the pictures of the employees hitting the ramp ;):thumb:

AdobeArtist
23rd Jun 2012, 15:25
oeh cool idea, looking forward to see the pictures of the employees hitting the ramp ;):thumb:

Or in some cases, the ramp hitting the employees :rasp::lol:

Metalrocks
23rd Jun 2012, 16:24
here's mine ;)

i use this pic as the background for my profile page on facebook. looks really cool. shame you cant make the whole background look like this. :(

use the standing lara on my mobile phone.

IvanaKC
23rd Jun 2012, 16:55

What?! You even get a skateboard? :eek: So not fair!
But, can't you order more skateboards, just for community to buy? :naughty:

Coralie
23rd Jun 2012, 17:04
Awesome desktops everyone ! :D

Here's mine (I have hidden my icons and widgets before ! :p) :
jptcvh_Sans_titre_8.jpg

It changes automatically every 12 hours with others you have already shown in this thread ^^

d1n0_xD
26th Jun 2012, 14:01
Here's mine ^^

jgioyo_trscreen.jpg

:D

Darkwoodsoftime
26th Jun 2012, 14:33
^ Say , why do u have this Many "Vampire masquerade bloodlines" ShortCut ?! :D

d1n0_xD
26th Jun 2012, 15:12
^ Haha, when I installed VTMB, they just appeared there xD One says "VTMB", the others say "VTMB - Window", "VTMB - Fullscreen" and "VTMB - Archaic" respectively xD I wonder what "archaic" means, but I'm too lazy to see, because it will trigger a slow loading screen when starting the game xD

Shaikh
26th Jun 2012, 18:03
Here's mine ^^

jgioyo_trscreen.jpg

Ugh you play PES? No FIFA? :confused: What's that redme file says? :p

d1n0_xD
26th Jun 2012, 18:51
Haha, well, I don't know any FIFA game that's old enough so my PC can run it xD But, it's all the same to me :p (I know, blasphemy, right? :D ) And the readme file says how to get the perfect ending in ME3 xD Something about 5000 EMS :D

Driber
27th Jun 2012, 12:12
Lovely looking desktop, folks!

Keep 'm coming :)

width='100'

I can't help but find it funny to see "made by AA" on your desktop wallpaper.

It's like you need to remind yourself that you made that image :lol:

Actually wish I could remove the recycling bin, most likely can but I'm to lazy to find out how to.

Dead easy. Just right-click on your desktop > properties. In one of the tabs there you can remove the trash bin from your desktop :)

Here is mine:
pfyslz_Screen_Shot_2012-06-21_at_1.58.45_PM.png

Yay, first MAC desktop screenshot :D

Love the "TOMB RAIDER" reflection on the bottom bar!

Well, it is one awesome looking render!

* Daily
* Weekly
* Monthly
* A few timers a year
* Once a year

That's a great idea. I'll add that. Cheers!

and i also have this one :D
pzeelw_SC20120622-215651.png

yep hehe also using this one.. just like everybody^^

Cool! :D

Didn't even think about mobiles when creating this thread, hehe.

Or in some cases, the ramp hitting the employees :rasp::lol:

HA! That's exactly the first thing that popped into my head after reading TT's post :D

Shaikh
27th Jun 2012, 18:43
Camilla Luddington take back the control of my desktop:

d1n0_xD
27th Jun 2012, 18:50
^ Nicey nice :D That reminds me to google some pictures :D Question: Max Payne 3, your opinion so far? :D

Elliot Kane
27th Jun 2012, 19:48
I've told Win 7 to change my desktop every twelve hours, as I get bored with the same image all the time. The folder it selects from is all wallpapers I've made myself and I add and subtract images from the folder whenever the whim strikes.

Shaikh
27th Jun 2012, 19:52
^ Nicey nice :D That reminds me to google some pictures :D

You probably shouldn't search it for safety reason. :p

Question: Max Payne 3, your opinion so far? :D

I loved the new cinematic-story driven approach of this game. Finished my first playthrough in Normal difficulty. Now playing it in Hard, searching for secrets. I will give this game a 9.5/10. The only thing this game lacks is that if lost dark and creepy Max Payne feeling from the earlier titles. :)

d1n0_xD
27th Jun 2012, 20:05
^ That's awesome, can't wait to play it :D The reason I liked MP2 so much are Max's monologues, are they still there in MP3? :D

Elliot Kane
27th Jun 2012, 20:10
Currently:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/ElliotKane/th_MarinaVeniceWall.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v41/ElliotKane/?action=view&current=MarinaVeniceWall.jpg)

Only vague relation to TR is the Venice setting, but whatever! It's a good wallpaper! :D

AdobeArtist
27th Jun 2012, 22:26
very plain desktop but I like it very clean, I just keep all my games and other stuff in folders/steam/origin and off the desktop so this picture along with my other desktop pics show up every now and then, this is just 1 of my tomb raider desktop wallpapers pretty sure I only have 3 and I like this one the most.

That illsutration is gorgeous!! :) :thumb:

And woot, my poll got added, thanks Driber :wave:

Metalrocks
28th Jun 2012, 03:50
^ That's awesome, can't wait to play it :D The reason I liked MP2 so much are Max's monologues, are they still there in MP3? :D

MP3 is good. not as good as MP2 but fun to play. me, and actually many others, dont like this new style of cinematic. constantly shifting the pics, with colors, etc. really annoying. :mad:
but otherwise, its a solid action game with a solid story. :thumb:

Shaikh
28th Jun 2012, 07:45

Yes they are there. There are loads of them, some are funny, some are serious talkings. Some of them are heard in the trailer. I loved the following one which was heard in the Max Payne 3 launch trailer. No spoiler don't worry.

"The way I see it.. there's two types of people: those who spend their lives trying to build a future. And those who spend their lives trying to rebuild the past. For too long I'd been stuck in between, hidden in the dark." -Max Payne:)

d1n0_xD
28th Jun 2012, 09:01
^ That's the Max Payne I know and love :3

Driber
10th Jul 2012, 13:53
So.....anyone has Camilla on their desktop yet? :D

hiropon056
10th Jul 2012, 14:09
I won't put a Lady on my desktop :D
except Lara of course ;)

LadyRufina
10th Jul 2012, 14:58
jxrkqe_Screenshot_2012-07-10-15-56-05.jpg

My tablet wallpaper.

Shaikh
10th Jul 2012, 18:47
So.....anyone has Camilla on their desktop yet? :D
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1780969&postcount=72
About twelve days ago. :D

Driber
10th Jul 2012, 20:09
I meant TR-related Camilla. Not just any random photo shoot of her :p

@LadyR: oeeee, nice one. Is that one from tr.com?

hiropon056
10th Jul 2012, 20:27
^do you? ;)

since Camilla gives Lara her body and her voice you could say that every Lara (reborn) picture is Camilla somehow^^ as a matter of fact :D

Thats mine meanwhile btw
jalkdh_hgg.jpg

Shaikh
11th Jul 2012, 07:06
I meant TR-related Camilla. Not just any random photo shoot of her :p

I have only one picture of TR-related Camilla, in that which Camilla wear TR t-shirt. No other official wallpaper released for Camilla as Lara Croft. But I guess you guys will, considering how you posted that earlier post.:naughty:

dark7angel
11th Jul 2012, 22:00
My new wallpaper!!! :D Not TR related, but I wanted to share it anyway!!!

jlyhqi_Sem_tAtulo.jpg

hiropon056
11th Jul 2012, 22:02

jlyhqi_Sem_tAtulo.jpg

AHH I also did this a few hours ago xD

I chose this :D

jgldra_TheHobbit_1920x1080_desktop-wallpaper.jpg

can't wait for the Hobbit! :p

dark7angel
11th Jul 2012, 22:12
AHH I also did this a few hours ago xD

I chose this :D

jgldra_TheHobbit_1920x1080_desktop-wallpaper.jpg

can't wait for the Hobbit! :p

Cool!!! :D

I can't wait either!!!! :naughty:

IvanaKC
12th Jul 2012, 11:17

jlyhqi_Sem_tAtulo.jpg

Beautiful! I also can't wait to watch The Hobbit.

Driber
15th Jul 2012, 07:11
6 Hobbit wallpapers in a row in a TR wallpaper thread.....

:p

AdobeArtist
15th Jul 2012, 14:28
6 Hobbit wallpapers in a row in a TR wallpaper thread.....

:p

BAN the traitors!! :p :naughty:

WinterSoldierLTE
15th Jul 2012, 18:32
I could easily fill this thread up on my own, but I'll be nice and not do that. Instead I'll go w/ the 3 I've been using the most lately. First one is fairly simple, not captured by me:

Second one I made myself (if you can't tell by the low-techiness of it) and I like to call "Ghost Of A Chance":

And finaly the third, which was a collaborative effort that I call "Masterpiece By Driber And Winter":

Oh, and here are some WinAmp skins I quite like. Well, I'm still not sure about the bow and arrow one. I only made it in about 15 minutes this morning and haven't really got it finalized yet, so we'll call that a prototype for now:

And no, I have no clue why some parts of those pix are blurry. My guess is the conversion from BTMP to JPEG.

d1n0_xD
15th Jul 2012, 18:35
^ Those WinAmp skins are wicked! :thumb:

WinterSoldierLTE
15th Jul 2012, 18:39
^ Those WinAmp skins are wicked! :thumb:

Thanx mate. Was hoping someone on here would get a kick out of them.

Driber
15th Jul 2012, 18:53
I second that! Awesome job, mate :thumb:

Are they downloadable? :)

And finaly the third, which was a collaborative effort that I call "Masterpiece By Driber And Winter":

width=200

HA, I remember that! Wow, that's been more than a year ago already, hasn't it? :eek:

Awesome to see the end result finally :D

WinterSoldierLTE
15th Jul 2012, 19:06
I second that! Awesome job, mate :thumb:

Are they downloadable? :)

HA, I remember that! Wow, that's been more than a year ago already, hasn't it? :eek:

Awesome to see the end result finally :D

Hmm... I suppose they could be downloadable. No idea how to pull that off tho. I tried putting a few skins up on the net once before that I made for an old customer of mine and they didn't take for whatever reason, but that was so long ago I've forgotten which site I tried using. Ended up just e-mailing compressed files or some such thing to her and letting her muck around with it. Yeah, I'm very low-tech in a very high-tech world. I feel the end is nigh...

Bloody hell that WAS over a year ago wasn't it? Man, time flys. I do remember posting it up on here somewhere once before tho, so I wouldn't say it's finaly finished, only been re-tweaked w/ the border and the texts added maybe 3 weeks ago or so. Glad you like it tho.

EDIT: Actually, Driber, I do think I owe you for making that desktop for me, so if you want any of those winamp skins (or any of the ones I didn't show here. Got quite a few.) hit me up.

Driber
16th Jul 2012, 06:29
^ You can send all the stuff to comptemp12345 [at] driber [dot] net and I'll get it online for you (I asked if it's downloadable for others, not for myself :))

Can you also include the bitmap screenshot of the winamp windows that you posted earlier? I'll make sure the compression doesn't blur the image too much.

d1n0_xD
5th Sep 2012, 21:46
Here's something from me :D

jsjpmf_tr-walllllpaper.jpg

Love it!

hiropon056
5th Sep 2012, 22:05
same here :D

jfdyno_Unbenanbgnt2.jpg

love the design! much better than just a screenshot

pidipidi39
5th Sep 2012, 22:21
^
where can i get it? it is amazing :D

Metalrocks
6th Sep 2012, 05:53
^
where can i get it? it is amazing :D

saw it on facebook and here is the link to it :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tombraiderofficialflickr/sets/72157631424552490/with/7938559610/

also available on the official TR site ;)

TranceTrouble
6th Sep 2012, 19:16
yeah was posted on the official blog, Twitter, FB and in the Times yesterday ;)

Darkwoodsoftime
6th Sep 2012, 21:24
here's mine too :p

pidipidi39
6th Sep 2012, 22:06
^cool :cool:
How did you get these desktop's gadgets? :)

Darkwoodsoftime
6th Sep 2012, 22:51
thx :) and those gadgets are from Rainmeter (http://rainmeter.net/) , it's a free program and u can get whole lot of skins from deviant Art , i recommend this (http://nova-7-sev-dd.deviantart.com/art/Simply-Nova-267726929):D

pidipidi39
7th Sep 2012, 20:56
^
thank you a lot :D

Shaikh
8th Sep 2012, 04:54
Why everyone using my desktop wallpaper? :p

d1n0_xD
8th Sep 2012, 07:27
^ Nice games you have there :p

-Roli-
8th Sep 2012, 07:27
This is my wallpaper since its released, but my desktop is way too busy to take a shot. :lol:

Shaikh
8th Sep 2012, 08:18
^ Nice games you have there :p
Yeah thanks. :D Playing Darksiders II and Sleeping Dogs at the moment. Played DS II already 19 hours and Sleeping Dogs 18 hours. Nearly at the end. After that have to finish No One Lives Forever II. This game still great to me, 10 years after the release. Hot Pursuit is on my PC for 18 months, yet to finish. :)

Shaikh
11th Sep 2012, 18:21
My desktop with next Lara Croft in Tomb Raider film(hopefully)-

Cazzara
11th Sep 2012, 23:51
Here's mine :)

*Picture ended up too big, gonna descale it* :)

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5930/desktopntw.png

Elliot Kane
13th Sep 2012, 16:09
So I might be in a Doctor Who mood... ;)

Elliot Kane
13th Sep 2012, 17:42
From what I'm told, the ladies may prefer this one... :D

AdobeArtist
13th Sep 2012, 17:49
So I might be in a Doctor Who mood... ;)

I think we have the first companion to really compete with Billy Piper in sheer HOTNESS :) :D

But after seeing the 7th season premiere I'm quite befudled;

We get introduced to Jenna who we already know will be the Doctor's next companion, only to find out she's a Dalek. And not just the human with some implants, but full conversion into the Dalek shell (no way her human body fits in that).

It's a real conundrum for how they resolve this to bring her aboard the TARDIS :scratch::scratch:

Elliot Kane
13th Sep 2012, 19:10
Moffat loves that sort of impossible conundrum, though. I'm sure he has a way around it already. Just not sure what that might be.

As for Jenna-Louise, yeah, she's pretty smoking. But on the other hand Amy isn't ugly and quite a few of the earlier Doctors' Companions weren't exactly hard on the eye, either...

The Doctor always seems to recruit Companions who are quite attractive without being beauty queens or the like.

Elliot Kane
15th Sep 2012, 18:41
ALL Doctors now done! Won't put them all on here as I don't want to spam the thread. You guys can figure out where to find them if you care, I'm sure! :)

I'll leave you with the last of the 'New Who' Doctors:

Elliot Kane
19th Sep 2012, 16:48
Avengers!

airetam2342
27th Sep 2012, 23:54
I typically change my wallpaper every few months if it settles/I like it. This has been my desktop wallpaper since summer. Need a lovely new image to update for autumn (hinthintCD:whistle:).

jdebel_desktop.jpg

Elliot Kane
5th Oct 2012, 13:26
With the ever-changing Lara models, I figured now was a good time to remind myself what she should actually look like in the new game:

Shaikh
15th Oct 2012, 11:56
Too many games on my hand at the moment. :D

pidipidi39
15th Oct 2012, 14:37

cool games! ;)
and i can't wait to explore this hub in the game :cool:

d1n0_xD
15th Oct 2012, 15:31

What class and level are you in Borderlands 2? Thoughts on Dishonored? :D

Shaikh
15th Oct 2012, 18:40
cool games! ;)
and i can't wait to explore this hub in the game :cool:

I like to play Cool games. :D

What class and level are you in Borderlands 2? Thoughts on Dishonored? :D

I bought FIFA 13, Dishonored and Borderlands 2 at the same time. Just played 30 minutes of Borderlands 2. Only at level 2. I didn't play Borderlands 1. :o

Here's my Dishonored first thought:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1803077&postcount=9952

hiropon056
23rd Oct 2012, 16:06
right? :D

jszfvb_newnewnew.jpg

AdobeArtist
23rd Oct 2012, 16:18
^^^ DAMN, you just had to be the first with it **** :p

Metalrocks
23rd Oct 2012, 16:50
lol, its obvious it doenst take long to have it as a wallpaper :lol:

Shaikh
23rd Oct 2012, 18:12

Shaikh
12th Nov 2012, 05:51
My current desktop: :)

JapaneseIsland
12th Nov 2012, 17:03
Whoooo, I love these kinds of threads. The first is my current desktop, but I thought I'd share a few of my previous ones, the ones that are compositions being my own design. I do change my wallpaper quite frequently, and have had ones based on Summer Glau, Forza screens, Halo, Transformers, and Black Widow (Scarlet Johansson) but it goes without saying that Lara has beautified my desktop in many many ways :D :D
*Lots of desktops*

WOW. Where did you get them?!
Here is mine, I have the Tomb Raider windows theme on my laptop. :'D
pqasod_laracrofttheme.png

right? :D

jszfvb_newnewnew.jpg
What are those applications at the top of the desktop? they look cool. O_O

hiropon056
12th Nov 2012, 19:06
What are those applications at the top of the desktop? they look cool. O_O

I got them from Deviantart. you first have to download "rainmeter" and then you can get such stuff there :)

http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/sysmonitor/rainmeter/

Elliot Kane
2nd Dec 2012, 20:41
I get bored easily. Latest desktop:

Actually quite pleased with that one. A lot more went into it than you may think :)

Elliot Kane
6th Dec 2012, 03:37
TRU:

Shaikh
26th Dec 2012, 11:36
jenrto_DesktopDec26.jpg

I feel Christmassy now. :D

Shaikh
1st Jan 2013, 05:59
Since you guys forgot to change your desktop with TR, here's mine at the first day of 2013:

oldboy2003
1st Jan 2013, 06:20
Since you guys forgot to change your desktop with TR, here's mine at the first day of 2013:

My desktop background yesterday. Very messy i know
pvtuyx_Screen-shot-2013-01-01-at-4.05.30-PM.png

My Background today,
pdfshd_Screen-shot-2013-01-01-at-4.14.10-PM.png

Shaikh
1st Jan 2013, 07:02
We have the same background. *High Five* :D

oldboy2003
1st Jan 2013, 07:04
We have the same background. *High Five* :D

jqpcvj_virtual-high-five.jpeg.jpg :D

StealthyJazz
1st Jan 2013, 07:24
These are two I've been changing between recently. Will probably look for a new one tonight.
jqekjt_trlegend_zpsa1a647e0.jpg

jlawsi_trart_zpsbab2b36a.jpg

oldboy2003
1st Jan 2013, 07:38
These are two I've been changing between recently. Will probably look for a new one tonight.
jqekjt_trlegend_zpsa1a647e0.jpg

jlawsi_trart_zpsbab2b36a.jpg

Where did you get the second picture from? i like it :D

StealthyJazz
1st Jan 2013, 07:49
Where did you get the second picture from? i like it :D

Ta-Da! :D
http://driber.net/os/tr9/Concept%20Art/Night%20Hub.jpg

oldboy2003
1st Jan 2013, 08:11
Ta-Da! :D
http://driber.net/os/tr9/Concept%20Art/Night%20Hub.jpg

Thankyou :)

TheArcaneHuntress
1st Jan 2013, 08:48
http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/upload/213991419765803652_du1YoJ4U_c.jpg

:)

pidipidi39
1st Jan 2013, 11:20
^is that your desktop?

Abdullah10
1st Jan 2013, 11:44
Here's mine :thumb:

pbyxnf_2l4cwh.png

blackseed32
1st Jan 2013, 12:47
This is my everyday desktop (I change my wallpaper every day)
Always Clean! (cause everything is hidden)
jtemrb_my-desktop.jpg

Look how I did it

Every desktop feature:
psrcny_my-desktop-features.png

Like it? :D

Shaikh
19th Jan 2013, 05:26
jfhmhl_desktop_january18.jpg
Wallpaper thanks to @FearEffect. :D

Relight-TRHQ
19th Jan 2013, 05:50
My work desktop background changes every 5 seconds :p

I haven't put any Tomb Raider into the rotation yet, but I will soon!

Darkwoodsoftime
19th Jan 2013, 07:00
my desktop for now , i should totally clean it up -_-

Relight-TRHQ
19th Jan 2013, 07:06
It should be no surprise to anyone that this is my home desktop ;)

Also I'm sorry my desktop is so clean :p

jwswev_tr-desktop-relight.jpg

And a TV is my second monitor.

jyvlej_tr-desktop-relight-2.jpg

pidipidi39
19th Jan 2013, 08:53
It should be no surprise to anyone that this is my home desktop ;)

jwswev_tr-desktop-relight.jpg
This is amazing :eek: This should be considered an official render :D

Driber
19th Jan 2013, 08:55
lol, your place could do with a bit of dusting, Brandon :D

Also love how you 'casually' threw in those game discs and TR art book :lol:

FearEffectInferno
19th Jan 2013, 10:30
Mine :D

http://nsa29.casimages.com/img/2013/01/19//130119113149950991.png

Tallantis
19th Jan 2013, 12:21
There are so many nice Artworks here :O

mine and pshhhht ;) My four years old Desktop from Ergo Proxy^^

jzfqjc_ekerxw7m.jpg

hiropon056
19th Jan 2013, 12:44
I'm also on the Non-TombRaider-side atm :)

jckoxo_hihj.jpg

I needed something different ^^

Driber
19th Jan 2013, 13:02
Errmm....isn't this the TR adorned desktops thread? :p

StealthyJazz
19th Jan 2013, 13:40
This will be mine for quite a while, I mean look at it! It's so beautiful :D
jlzhhn_Background.jpg

Tallantis
19th Jan 2013, 13:45

jckoxo_hihj.jpg

It's ACIII?

Metalrocks
19th Jan 2013, 13:48
Mine :D

http://nsa29.casimages.com/img/2013/01/19//130119113149950991.png

where did you get that pic?? is it 1920x1080?

Shaikh
19th Jan 2013, 13:53

jckoxo_hihj.jpg

Aha! You also got the Christmas present. :D

hiropon056
19th Jan 2013, 15:08
Aha! You also got the Christmas present. :D

uhm. what?^^

Relight-TRHQ
19th Jan 2013, 19:02
uhm. what?^^
It's not related to Tomb Raider, so my guess is that it was a special Christmas wallpaper from whatever game that is - someone mentioned ACIII? Hence, "Christmas present".

lol, your place could do with a bit of dusting, Brandon :D
You like to hassle me a bit, don't you? :p

I dusted the top of the TV before I took this photo, just for you!

Also love how you 'casually' threw in those game discs and TR art book :lol:
:lol:

hiropon056
19th Jan 2013, 19:17
Errmm....isn't this the TR adorned desktops thread? :p

Gomenasai ^^

It's ACIII?

yes, it is :)

It's not related to Tomb Raider, so my guess is that it was a special Christmas wallpaper from whatever game that is - someone mentioned ACIII? Hence, "Christmas present".

nevermind, I still don't get it^^

XylophoneDealers
19th Jan 2013, 20:46
Gomenasai ^^

yes, it is :)

nevermind, I still don't get it^^

I think what Shaikh was say was that your wallpaper is a Christmas wallpaper/present from ACIII. :D

Driber
19th Jan 2013, 22:58
You like to hassle me a bit, don't you? :p

Just a bit :cool:

I dusted the top of the TV before I took this photo, just for you!

:worship:

Gomenasai ^^

HA, I've never seen this word before, but being an avid anime fan, I know exactly what you mean :D

Tallantis
19th Jan 2013, 22:59
I think what Shaikh was say was that your wallpaper is a Christmas wallpaper/present from ACIII. :D

Why should the donate wallpapers? Oo

HA, I've never seen this word before, but being an avid anime fan, I know exactly what you mean :D

Same thoughts here xD. Gomen Gomen. or Sumimasen! xD

AdobeArtist
20th Jan 2013, 23:20
Can't get enough of Brian's art for The Beginning :D

width='720'

Bikerlemon
22nd Jan 2013, 19:08
Currently, I am using this one:

jzkyhk_lara_render_23_by_pitoxlon-d5r24rv.jpg

Elliot Kane
28th Jan 2013, 19:00
Tomb Raider related! For once :D

AdobeArtist
28th Jan 2013, 19:04
Currently, I am using this one:

jzkyhk_lara_render_23_by_pitoxlon-d5r24rv.jpg

Wow, where did you get that render??

TranceTrouble
11th Feb 2013, 22:53
my new desktop :D

pfnryy_desktop.png

StealthyJazz
11th Feb 2013, 23:13
my new desktop :D

pfnryy_desktop.png

DO WANT. :eek: Where did you get a high quality version of that?

Relight-TRHQ
11th Feb 2013, 23:14
DO WANT. :eek: Where did you get a high quality version of that?
It was just posted today in the Official Media thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=1858690#post1858690) :)

FearEffectInferno
11th Feb 2013, 23:22
It's beautiful :D

Mine :

DrCroft
11th Feb 2013, 23:45
Sorry guys, I have gone old school too! Showing the angel some love :flowers: I did however have a few TR2013 revolving around for months before this.

pkgyst_Screen-shot-2013-02-11-at-23.39.43.png

I'm loving looking at all these wallpapers, really inspiring!

FearEffectInferno
11th Feb 2013, 23:48
^

I love it :D

oldboy2003
12th Feb 2013, 01:02
pecrwz_Screen-shot-2013-02-12-at-11.01.15-AM.png

StealthyJazz
12th Feb 2013, 07:54
Decided to make the beautiful parachute descent my phone/laptop background :)
peuaub_screenshot_2013-02-12-13-20-15_zpsa8f2a6f5.png

Driber
12th Feb 2013, 08:17
^ Looks great :thumb:

Sorry guys, I have gone old school too! Showing the angel some love :flowers: I did however have a few TR2013 revolving around for months before this.

pkgyst_Screen-shot-2013-02-11-at-23.39.43.png

I'm loving looking at all these wallpapers, really inspiring!

I love it. Very stylish!

TranceTrouble
12th Feb 2013, 08:27
oeh that looks real good Stealthyjazz :thumb:

Arthur Pendragon
18th Feb 2013, 02:55
Hi, this is my first post for a long time. I've been searching for the shields that have been showing up in a clear single picture with a solid background to use in photo shop. I finally found one. Check it out.

These are formatted to perfectly fit and iPod Touch/iPhone

jmfsjt_shieldwhite.jpg

jjsdab_shieldtitlebackground.jpg

jaqaex_shieldblack.jpg

Shaikh
18th Feb 2013, 04:36
Thanks for these. Perfect for my mobile wallpaper.

RybatGrimes
18th Feb 2013, 04:50
Here's mine. :D
jzuemo_desk.jpg

Relight-TRHQ
18th Feb 2013, 04:52
Hi, this is my first post for a long time. I've been searching for the shields that have been showing up in a clear single picture with a solid background to use in photo shop. I finally found one. Check it out.

These are formatted to perfectly fit and iPod Touch/iPhone

Nice job Arthur!

I put this into the desktop thread, we should really get some more mobile backgrounds going in here!

I created slightly cleaned up / alternate versions of your design, in case you like them:

jnyobb_arthur_pendragon_shield_bg_1.jpgjofkxu_arthur_pendragon_shield_bg_2.jpg

DrCroft
18th Feb 2013, 08:23
@StealthyJazz, Sony Xperia T? Snap! :thumb::cool:

Well why this thread has come back, I might as well add my phone wallpapers!

This is my main one, credit goes to DiegoLlorente on dA:
pakpvz_Screenshot_2013-02-18-07-52-51.png
And this is my lock screen, credit goes to Horus-Goddess on dA for mashing up my to favorite games!

pfrdlo_Screenshot_2013-02-18-07-53-03.png

Lalight
18th Feb 2013, 14:57
@ Stealthy Jazz: That is beautiful!:eek:
@ Arthur Pendragon: Wow, that's awesome! Mind if I use one?:)
@ DrCroft: Hehe, I love your mobile background and your lock screen is cool.:cool:

And here's my current background :)

jgkuiw_ScreenHunter_03-Feb.-18-09.55.jpg

bradleysux
18th Feb 2013, 15:08
Here's mine!

pphrru_Screen-Shot-2013-02-18-at-10.05.08-AM.png

ethansk8ter
18th Feb 2013, 16:27

AdobeArtist
18th Feb 2013, 21:42
Hellooooooooo SEXY :D :D

width=720

LaraCroftRocks
25th Feb 2013, 16:14
Here's mine & I love it!!! :D

SineadLadyCroft
26th Feb 2013, 07:48
Here's mine <3
pzbzlp_Screen-Shot-2013-02-26-at-3.47.15-PM.png

StealthyJazz
26th Feb 2013, 10:16
Lookin' Good Google :D
pcrpry_Screen-Shot-2013-02-26-at-8.43.11-PM.png

Shaikh
4th Mar 2013, 15:22
jyngft_Shaikh_Desktop_March4.jpg

Shaikh
17th Mar 2013, 15:32
jmkguy_Desktop-March-17.jpg

DrCroft
17th Mar 2013, 21:53
Oooh these new ones are very pretty!!! Love yours @SineadLadyCroft!!

As an update this is mine now!:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2m66fma.png

I'm sure this is my favorite thread!

mark_79
19th Mar 2013, 01:25

aussie500
19th Mar 2013, 01:44
I only change my wallpaper a few times a year if that much, and currently it is not Tomb Raider related, it is a painting from my favourite book series, which is a long term obsession with the story hints in the artwork. Although seeing all the nice Tomb Raider wallpapers might inspire me yet to change.

Not having the PC version this time, I cannot get my own screenshots which is what I normally use each time a new game comes out. :(

Driber
7th Apr 2013, 09:51

This looks so stylish :thumb:

a_big_house
7th Apr 2013, 10:59
This is mine \/
pypizp_Deskto.png
I had a MAJOR cleanout when this artwork was released, I deleted a total of 8,107 files from my laptop, now on my desktop this is all that remains haha

Orange88
15th Apr 2013, 14:09
Mine is a slideshow.

80TR
15th Apr 2013, 15:02
My TR Desktop :cool:
phyiuk_80T_TR_Desktop.png

italibabee
20th Apr 2013, 23:20
>:3

Wallpaper (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1906010&postcount=1266) by LaraFan25

DrCroft
20th Apr 2013, 23:28
http://i37.tinypic.com/2h34pbm.png

S.S. Endurance
21st Apr 2013, 01:29
Here's mine ;D I like dark backgrounds but this pic looked too cool to not use
jjdruv_Untitled-1.jpg

Shaikh
22nd Apr 2013, 07:56
It reminds me of 'Trinity', for some awkward reason!

Driber
22nd Apr 2013, 08:59
This is mine \/
pypizp_Deskto.png

Putting that art to good use, I see ;)

I had a MAJOR cleanout when this artwork was released, I deleted a total of 8,107 files from my laptop, now on my desktop this is all that remains haha

Can I hire you to do mine? :nut: :D

a_big_house
22nd Apr 2013, 21:48
Putting that art to good use, I see ;)

Can I hire you to do mine? :nut: :D

Oh yes. It is also my Facebook Cover, soon to by my tablet background, my iPod background (if I ever find the charging cable), and anything else that I can think of :D

Suree, you know my address, just pop your PC in the mail :lol:

Driber
22nd Apr 2013, 22:38
Wow you're really into that one, aren't you. Heh.
Why that one in particular? Some of the other renders are much more spectacular (imo, of course :))

Alright, my PC is on its way. Please ignore all the porn etc :lol:

Shaikh
23rd Apr 2013, 05:38
I envy ABH! He is now going to enjoy Dutch porn! :(

a_big_house
23rd Apr 2013, 07:21
Wow you're really into that one, aren't you. Heh.
Why that one in particular? Some of the other renders are much more spectacular (imo, of course :))

Alright, my PC is on its way. Please ignore all the porn etc :lol:

I don't know, it was the first render we ever saw and I just love the destruction of the ship melded with the beauty of the sky and crashing waves :thumb:

I envy ABH! He is now going to enjoy Dutch porn! :(

I'm sure you could find some online if you looked hard enough :lol:

AdobeArtist
1st May 2013, 01:21
Vanadise is quickly becoming a new favourite artist with his fantastic visions of Lara :D

The caption I added myself, and resized teh canvas for my screen size.

width=720

rudyavelar
1st May 2013, 01:56
ppqisf_apr302013.png

I LOVED this scene in the game. It's sooooo Tomb Raider.

AdobeArtist
1st May 2013, 02:51

It sooooo IS :D

rudyavelar
1st May 2013, 02:55
It sooooo IS :D

your background is AMAZING. i change mine like every week i never knew we had a thread like this kkjljdf

AdobeArtist
1st May 2013, 03:04
your background is AMAZING. i change mine like every week i never knew we had a thread like this kkjljdf

I'd say I rotate my wallpapers about every 2-3 weeks.

DrCroft
1st May 2013, 10:01
ppqisf_apr302013.png

Ooohhh...that's nices, that's nice :nut:

Silver Ivan
2nd May 2013, 18:06
My desktop since the march, 13. It is screenshot from in-game gallery without captions like "B for back".
pgvhoe_desktop.png
I don't like change background without special reason, but this artwork characterizes one of best part of story for me.
It is cool that not only me have this image as background;)

Daftvirgin
2nd May 2013, 18:50
ptmmvz_screenshotto.PNG

Wallpaper was made by one of the members here, I forgot who. I'd like to give credits though.

pidipidi39
2nd May 2013, 19:08
Wow... it is actually really... original? D:

Adia
5th May 2013, 04:25

Where did you get that art? It is gorgeous!

XylophoneDealers
5th May 2013, 07:09
Where did you get that art? It is gorgeous!

The art was one in the dA competition if I remember correctly :) ill try and find it for you :P

Edit: I know someone else found it but here is the forum post that MeaganMarie put up + links:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1873797&postcount=3782

S.S. Endurance
5th May 2013, 07:14
jkpmyu_Concept_Art_TR_045.jpg
best resolution i could find

Driber
6th May 2013, 11:29
Higher resolution and better compression quality: http://www.marcscheff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Photo-Feb-20-5-42-14-PM.jpg

Shaikh
16th May 2013, 09:57
jxgtre_Desktop-May-16.jpg

Amazonagent
20th May 2013, 07:02
I tend not to change my desktop image as much as I used to. My current one is a photo I took of one of Shepard Fairey's walls:
jspsrq_desktop5.20.jpg

But I change my PS3 background more often, here's the current BG :D
jlpjpg_DSC02871.JPG

Daftvirgin
20th May 2013, 09:21
Not TR, but I thought I'd share my desktop anyways :p

Daftvirgin
29th May 2013, 01:23
Tablet screenshot:

TranceTrouble
12th Dec 2013, 18:06
pajprq_desktop_20131212.png

pirate1802
12th Dec 2013, 18:10
I'm broke and cannot afford wallpaper. Boo-hoo :(

Treeble
12th Dec 2013, 18:21
I've been using FearEffect's for a while now, I adore its warm colors. :)

jrrfzw_Clipboard01.jpg

Driber
13th Dec 2013, 10:48
Is it weird that I don't even remember what my current wallpaper is...

Metalrocks
13th Dec 2013, 13:41
Is it weird that I don't even remember what my current wallpaper is...

if you have it like me that it changes every 2 hours, then not really. but right now i do have lara, what will come next i dont know. but i know its not lara.

Shaikh
13th Dec 2013, 18:06
jofmpt_desktop-Dec-13.jpg

VaBanes
13th Dec 2013, 18:22
;)

jitjoa_desktop.JPG

Driber
14th Dec 2013, 11:12
if you have it like me that it changes every 2 hours, then not really. but right now i do have lara, what will come next i dont know. but i know its not lara.

Heh, no, the opposite, actually. I haven't changed my wallpaper in such a long time that I couldn't even recall what was there :D

Metalrocks
14th Dec 2013, 14:03
Heh, no, the opposite, actually. I haven't changed my wallpaper in such a long time that I couldn't even recall what was there :D

lol. since win 7 has this option, i sure took advantage of it. i have like over 550 wallpapers and its always nice to see that it changes it automatically without me doing anything.
right now, i have a fan pic of femshep :)

kiadaw
14th Dec 2013, 16:25
I have Titanfall. But I ma making a Christmas special for the community, which hopefully get done by next week.

AdobeArtist
15th Dec 2013, 06:46
lol. since win 7 has this option, i sure took advantage of it. i have like over 550 wallpapers and its always nice to see that it changes it automatically without me doing anything.

I also take advantage of that Win 7 feature, cycling through these wallpaper designs :)

width=300

width=300

width=300

width=300

width=300

width=300

width=300

width=300

width=300

Driber
15th Dec 2013, 13:30

Not surprised at all! :D

Metalrocks
15th Dec 2013, 13:48
Not surprised at all! :D

not surprised that i have so many wallpapers or regarding femshep?

pirate1802
15th Dec 2013, 14:00
Femshep I guess..

xXSilentLaraXx84
15th Dec 2013, 14:03
(whisle) whoa adobeARTIST those pics are cool!

jofmpt_desktop-Dec-13.jpg
You lucky sod, i like NFS Rivals! BUT i have it on xbox 360 :(

Shaikh
15th Dec 2013, 16:18
I also take advantage of that Win 7 feature, cycling through these wallpaper designs :)

width=300

width=300

@AA, can you please give me the wallpapers of these two. I can't find proper pics for wallpaper. :)

AdobeArtist
15th Dec 2013, 19:38
Ask and ye shall receive :)

The first is of course just the stock image of the early concepts, found in the stickied images thread. I simply added a caption to it. The second is my own compilation design, combining the "Beginning" cover with the TP trailer images.

So help yourself.

width=400

width=400

al-x
15th Dec 2013, 20:30
May I get these... please?

[QUOTE=adobeARTIST;1967789]

width=300

width=300

AdobeArtist
15th Dec 2013, 21:15
Crickey, I just realized that Photobucket reduces the actual sizes of my wallpapers when stored there. Bloody bastards :mad2:

So I re-uploaded the wallpapers again through Driber's service (I wonder when he'll run out of room, lol :nut: :o ) to offer all the requests in their full and proper HD format :)

jhhdkj_TR-wallpaper-concept001.jpg

jktwln_lara_wallpaper007_1080.jpg

jvkmdd_Vista_Fall_1080c.jpg

Shaikh
16th Dec 2013, 06:01
Thanks a lot AdobeArtist. :flowers: