PDA

View Full Version : Professional Edition

RIdah07
11th Apr 2012, 13:48
I just saw on the official Facebook page the "Professional Edition" and I've got a question (it might sound stupid, but here it goes).
Is it PS3 exclusive or is it for PC/XBOX360 too? In that preview image we can see only the PS3 Case...

nonprofitkilla
11th Apr 2012, 13:56
Now give us a price and release date please

MrAtmea
11th Apr 2012, 14:17
I just saw on the official Facebook page the "Professional Edition" and I've got a question (it might sound stupid, but here it goes).
Is it PS3 exclusive or is it for PC/XBOX360 too? In that preview image we can see only the PS3 Case...

The guns are for PC/ Xbox360 and PS3, I don't know about the book or the DVD. All platforms have the 3 weapons that are meant for the professional edition.

Proof:
http://www.bol.com/nl/s/algemeen/zoekresultaten/Ntt/hitman+absolution/Nty/1/N/0/Ne/0/search/true/searchType/qck/suggestedFor/hitman+absolution/sc/media_all/index.html?_requestid=161503

I guess the "Benelux Edition" is pretty much the same as the "Professional Edition" when it comes the guns.

jam13
11th Apr 2012, 14:21
http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/hitman_absolution/news/hitman_absolution_professional_edition_detailed.html

Not sure PC version

Ht uk
11th Apr 2012, 14:43
http://www.shoptonews.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/3570PC_Hitman_Prof_UK-1-1024x539.jpg

PC too :)

I just hope we find out the price soon.

Acid_Burn
11th Apr 2012, 16:06
This edition will be available for all platforms: PC, Xbox 360 & Playstation 3.

Price and the release date to follow soon ;)

nonprofitkilla
11th Apr 2012, 18:20
When will it be available to preorder?

Sam_kain
12th Apr 2012, 00:07
I really love the hand guns Krugermeier 2-2 Pistol & Bartoli Custom Pistol , first they look so cool, 2nd I am just a guy who like to use silenced guns :D

Regarding Sniper Rifle: Agency Kazo TRG – The modern agency rifle with upgradable scope and silencer. It seems the Agency will play a role in HM:A too right ?!

sgg847
12th Apr 2012, 13:12
Act 2: Black Wings. Chinatown. ..... ?
Quentin Tarantino won't be disappointed by his followers!

Demoni91
12th Apr 2012, 14:06
I posted this exact suggestion on the question thread hoping the game developers would actually go ahead with it.
I felt I had to put it on here to.

" I saw that the "Professional Edition" was announced today and dont get me wrong it looks awesome, But I dont seem to be the only person to have expected more?

Theres nothing wrong with the Professional Edition in my eyes but I feel there should be a "Silent Assassin Edition" with a lot more to offer...maybe a symbol of the Agency Logo.
Another idea was to have a replica of the Silverballers included which would be Amazing ...and I'm sure people would buy it !

Only a suggestion but please take it into consideration ! "

Shaikh
12th Apr 2012, 14:29
It seems cool to me. Hope to get a release date pretty soon.

MrJohnson
13th Apr 2012, 12:39
A replica of the ballers... lol, don't even think about it.
But something with the "hitman" symbol would have been cool, like a briefcase, a bag... a medal... anything ><

Demoni91
13th Apr 2012, 14:18
I would buy it , plus it's something's for the hardcore fans.

mcescher1
14th Apr 2012, 02:36
i will get it... but im curious to see if there will be other 'editions' .... anyone know if we should expect to see any others??

BigBoss
14th Apr 2012, 08:47
Please don't make retail exclusive incentives Please don't make retail exclusive incentives Please don't make retail exclusive incentives Please don't make retail exclusive incentives Please don't make retail exclusive incentives Please don't make retail exclusive incentives seriously, they're the worst

Demoni91
14th Apr 2012, 16:57
Probably play.com will have an exclusive thing going on ... :scratch:

sgg847
14th Apr 2012, 19:52
Exclusive making of DVD...? What is it? Shot over six months of debauch .... ?
http://instagr.am/p/HcAOI7ya3f/
http://instagr.am/p/SrHWV/

FunktionJCB
15th Apr 2012, 15:07
If anyone from Eidos/Square Enix Europe is reading this, may I make a suggestion: if the game, like recent past PC efforts by the company will activate on Steam, is there any chance you could consider making so that the people that buy the retail Professional Edition, besides having the bonus content on an extra DVD, also have digital access to the bonus content (videos, ...) on Steam, like the digital download version of this edition will surely have?

It may seem silly, since I'm basically asking to have the same content twice (on disc, and digitally), but to give you an example my Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition bonus DVD arrived with a few scratches (it wasn't loose on the case or anything, it was like that, factory sealed), and eventually stopped working, which meant I stopped having access to the bonus content. Had I bought the digital download version of the Augmented Edition, I could download them at any time.

Hopefully you will consider this for the "special editions" of Hitman: Absolution and other future games. Thanks.

Warlegend
10th May 2012, 19:32
I want to get this edition, but i´m really curious about the price. Content is great so far ^^