PDA

View Full Version : Megan Reed - Video Fun (ALERT: POSS SPOILER)

ry3886
11th Apr 2012, 10:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN1Rb81-uE0

That's why you never cheat on Adam Jensen.

Senka
11th Apr 2012, 12:30
Should probably change title because it might be taken by some as a spoiler.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
12th Apr 2012, 10:44
Agreed. I've edited the title...(and added spoiler tag to comment in first post) hope OP doesn't mind. :flowers:

OMGITSJASON
15th Apr 2012, 20:17
I don't condone hitting woman but that was funny.

glyph07
16th Apr 2012, 12:56
Absolutely, no hitting women....however, it is fun and quite satifying actually considering that I'm one of those who would have loved to see Adam react more strongly against Megan when he met her again. He was way to condoning....

Senka
17th Apr 2012, 11:48
dat equality.

If you're going to advise not being violent to another human being, why single out women? That's a bit archaic and sexist, don't you think?

m G h m u o s
17th Apr 2012, 12:49
I'm with Senka lol. But how is this spoilerish? Surely by tagging it a spoiler you're in fact eluding to the fact that it might be a spoiler, so a spoiler spoils the spoilered spoil spoiling the spoil all over the spoiler.

Senka
18th Apr 2012, 00:50
It wasn't originally in spoiler tags. And the title was also changed to be less spoilery.

TheYouthCounselor
18th Apr 2012, 05:37
I don't condone hitting women unless they're asking for it.

Hahaha! Thank you. I have been waiting for this. My biggest gripe with the otherwise excellent HR were the intrusive boss fights and cutscenes.

When I got to the reunion scene I just kept thinking, why isn't this in game and where is my dialogue option of "JARON? My pimp hand be augmented b!tch!"

glyph07
23rd Apr 2012, 13:19
dat equality.

If you're going to advise not being violent to another human being, why single out women? That's a bit archaic and sexist, don't you think?

On my part: the comment on not condoning hitting women has never been placed in the context of a serious debate over violence, but simply as way of stating that despite laughing at the video I'm not a bad person who enjoys watching women getting hurt. Btw, it's true that violence overall is awful, however it is a fact that women are usually an easy target and for that, maybe, they need more attention. Nothing at all to do with being sexiest.

Sarnius
28th Apr 2012, 22:24
Wait she was cheating on him?(I've completed the game, I don't I got this revelation though.)

With Jaron?

I want to know more about her, can someone explain everything she did and everything that happened about her past the kidnapping.

Jaykarus
29th Apr 2012, 15:21
Nice!

I wasn't aware of that glitch before.