PDA

View Full Version : 7.4(my birthday) Nothing new...

branco18
8th Apr 2012, 09:36
I heard that on 7.4 we should get some news or videos or trailer?
We have "new" trailer " - She must be special...Which shown nothing new only some shots even music stood the same.
I saw this interview http://youtu.be/U5ZlrxMBqjk.
Why are they in every video or interview talking about stupid instinct and still talking the same things.

sgg847
8th Apr 2012, 10:56
I heard that on 7.4 we should get some news or videos or trailer?
Who did say it? and Where?

I saw this interview http://youtu.be/U5ZlrxMBqjk.
Why are they in every video or interview talking about stupid instinct and still talking the same things.
Because Instinct is a key component of gameplay. Very sad that the devs tell so boring about it. I absolutely don't see spark in their eyes. Their commonplace description of Instinct and their desire to remove and reduce it by creating "purist piece of ..."( instead of well organized one mode) give rise of hatred from people.

rotax600
8th Apr 2012, 15:00
Who did say it? and Where?

Because Instinct is a key component of gameplay. Very sad that the devs tell so boring about it. I absolutely don't see spark in their eyes. Their commonplace description of Instinct and their desire to remove and reduce it by creating "purist piece of ..."( instead of well organized one mode) give rise of hatred from people.

where have they said they are reducing or removing it?
The great majority of interviews with the developers have been absolutely terrible and useless.

sgg847
8th Apr 2012, 16:34
where have they said they are reducing or removing it?

removing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1oKL_wz9WOI#t=164s
"Hardcore" nerds got want they wanted. I bet they will really regret about it. Very sad that other people will suffer from it.

reducing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=n8909F4GI7Y#t=178s
Should I explain logical consequences of such dividing?

The great majority of interviews with the developers have been absolutely terrible and useless.
Definitely!

Hitman_Absolution
8th Apr 2012, 21:06
Lol it is only removed in purist mode..if u want instinct then choose a lower level as easy as that..and hardcore fans are those loyal fans that have been with hitman since the first game..if u going to sacrifice loyal fans just so that more people can become a fan, that is one crappy developer..So for IO to actually not forget about the loyal fans is good, I mean instinct is not totally gone..only in purist mode..and on ''hardcore fans'' shall choose that mode because its the hardest:P

sgg847
8th Apr 2012, 22:19
Lol it is only removed in purist mode..if u want instinct then choose a lower level as easy as that..and hardcore fans are those loyal fans that have been with hitman since the first game..if u going to sacrifice loyal fans just so that more people can become a fan, that is one crappy developer..So for IO to actually not forget about the loyal fans is good, I mean instinct is not totally gone..only in purist mode..and on ''hardcore fans'' shall choose that mode because its the hardest:P

Another hardcore loyal real gamer? Before I kick your ass, I will be glad to hear an answer on a simple question - What are the differences between difficulty modes?

GebelTheRebel
9th Apr 2012, 03:04
Another hardcore loyal real gamer? Before I kick your ass, I will be glad to hear an answer on a simple question - What are the differences between difficulty modes?

Lol I really want to answer that question but I'll leave that to the person you directed it at. ;)

Hitman_Absolution
9th Apr 2012, 07:09
Uhm..couldnt u answer that yourself? Its so obvious.. And Yea im a loyal hitman fan..and somehow in your eyes its a sin but in the developers eyes we are taken note of..why do u think IO got hardcore gamers playing Absolution while they develop? Just for fun? No they making sure that they dont lose those hardcore gamers..Why? Cause we were with theme since the beginning..And I geuss that u are some new hitman fan uhm maybe because u suddenly like the graphics and ai? Dude to this day I still play hitman 1..but surely u wont understand why..Lol I dont know what u trying to prove dude..u know nothing about hitman so its useless arguing

sgg847
9th Apr 2012, 10:15
Uhm..couldnt u answer that yourself? Its so obvious.. And Yea im a loyal hitman fan..and somehow in your eyes its a sin but in the developers eyes we are taken note of..why do u think IO got hardcore gamers playing Absolution while they develop? Just for fun? No they making sure that they dont lose those hardcore gamers..Why? Cause we were with theme since the beginning..And I geuss that u are some new hitman fan uhm maybe because u suddenly like the graphics and ai? Dude to this day I still play hitman 1..but surely u wont understand why..Lol I dont know what u trying to prove dude..u know nothing about hitman so its useless arguing

Stop boastful speeches. Do you have some courage to answer on a question?

nonprofitkilla
9th Apr 2012, 15:59

Would it have killed you to answer the question? And use better grammar, my eyes hurt just looking at your post.

And stop pretending you're better then everyone.

shobhit777777
9th Apr 2012, 16:20
*open up thread...sees idiocity..starts to type..notices Sgg is on here...laughs...pities the rest...stops typing response and waits for ass kicking to commence*

Hitman_Absolution
9th Apr 2012, 20:38
Would it have killed you to answer the question? And use better grammar, my eyes hurt just looking at your post.

And stop pretending you're better then everyone.

Er..when did I say im better than everyone?..

@sgg..im not going to make this into one big argument..we both got our points but neither one of us is truly right..even though we have our differences, we both want the game to be a success..

@shobhit Where did u come out of:scratch:

SpaHi
9th Apr 2012, 20:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wr7slZFX2j4

found on hitman-hq.de

sgg847
9th Apr 2012, 22:39
@sgg..im not going to make this into one big argument..we both got our points but neither one of us is truly right
Don't even begin because you will be served.

..even though we have our differences, we both want the game to be a success..

I don't care about a success of this game, it is purpose of those who tell us with big desire how they turn off good addition instead of make interesting ad. I personally place big minus for this illogical and really bad decision.

found on hitman-hq.de
Why didn't they show gameplay without HUD? It would have been boring, yeah!? The reason obvious! HUD is optional thing, not a button on a gamepad!

Is he always on the left part of the screen? Where is the team of Kane and Lynch 2? Fired?

MrAtmea
10th Apr 2012, 10:51

found on hitman-hq.de

Thanks, have been waiting days for this. :mad2:

Hitman_Absolution
10th Apr 2012, 11:50
:wave:@sgg haha your post makes me laugh..Too bad to see that u think u know more than everyone..its almost like u played the game and finished it already..u funny..im past that stage where I argue with people to persuade them to believe me..thats for noobs..All I care about is not about how much u or anyone else enjoys the game, but how much I enjoy the game because this is my best series..so uhm u can argue till u blue in the face..while frankly, I dont care:):lol:

sgg847
10th Apr 2012, 11:59
:wave:@sgg haha your post makes me laugh..Too bad to see that u think u know more than everyone..its almost like u played the game and finished it already..u funny..im past that stage where I argue with people to persuade them to believe me..thats for noobs..All I care about is not about how much u or anyone else enjoys the game, but how much I enjoy the game because this is my best series..so uhm u can argue till u blue in the face..while frankly, I dont care:):lol:

You care about yourself, I am care about everyone! ;)

Hitman_Absolution
10th Apr 2012, 14:01
That means u care about me.. thought u meant the opposite when u were trying to make my points look wrong..everyone has their own opinion, why persuade others to make them choose yours over their own..oh well.. whether u like it or not..HITMAN ABSOLUTION FTW!!:rasp:

sgg847
10th Apr 2012, 17:25
That means u care about me.. thought u meant the opposite when u were trying to make my points look wrong..everyone has their own opinion, why persuade others to make them choose yours over their own..oh well.. whether u like it or not..HITMAN ABSOLUTION FTW!!:rasp:

Of course I care about you. I don't persuade anyone to choose opinion of someone, I persuade them to make own choice.

Hitman_Absolution
10th Apr 2012, 17:31
Of course I care about you. I don't persuade anyone to choose opinion of someone, I persuade them to make own choice.

Ohk then its settled