PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about Diana getting killed?

Agent Brent
6th Apr 2012, 22:11
I personally think it sucks. I understand that this game will not be specifically based after Blood Money, but I still think it was a bad decision to kill her off. Hitman won't be the same without her! What do you guys think?

Hitman_Absolution
7th Apr 2012, 11:24
Personally I just cant believe the developers actually put it in a damn trailer..i mean diana isnt just a normal person..she was the closest to 47..i played hitman c47 until blood money and now they just kill her and put it in a trailer! Wth! I mean if the developers want her dead fine thats totally fine but put it in at trailer?? What were they thinkin? In the start they should of put *spoiler*..i have a feel for characters in some games especially if they in alot of the sequels. I just couldnt believe how the developers could do that. Like whats next? 47 is going to die and then they going to put him in a trailer? Ppersonally I wouldnt be suprised if they actually did that

ExiTT
19th Apr 2012, 13:24
I Killed The Murder :P

Overdose
19th Apr 2012, 13:37
This problem has been discussed over and over again. I wanted answers on the famous VAs removals, and I pretty much got nothing but an argument with another user. I decided to wait out for the game to be released and then jump into conclusions. I suggest you to do the same.

semajmarc87
25th Apr 2012, 01:57
This doesn't surprise me. Everybody already knew that Hitman: Absolution is copying Splinter Cell: Conviction. They decided to kill Irving Lambert in the Splinter Cell series for some stupid reason. Stealth action is a dying genre. I've come to terms with that.