PDA

View Full Version : Hitman: Absolution "She Must Be Special Trailer"

GatorESG
30th Mar 2012, 19:55
Link (http://www.evilsourcegaming.com/video/hitman-absolution-she-must-be-special-trailer/)
Thoughts on this?

GebelTheRebel
30th Mar 2012, 20:51
That's definitely not 47, there has to be more to this, deep storyline? I hope so. :)

sgg847
30th Mar 2012, 21:12
The trailer itself is not so impressive and I am sure it is leakage specially for Xbox from the devs.
But...
There are some interesting news here.
Probably Blake Dexter is not big fish (may be wrong), he is more likely intermediary but has good status. Wade is awesome chap, will be sad to kill him. Diana is definitely the main link to the girl. Wade is going to be informed by another guy. So, it is clear that she was killed by this unknown guy.

p.s. Dexter's chick has good boobs.

nonprofitkilla
30th Mar 2012, 21:22
I really can't see that being the actual 47.

Sam_kain
30th Mar 2012, 22:37
I loved the trailer, and I think I kinda spotted the Point Shooting at at 0:59, it looks pretty cool, and I LOVE those brutal kills.

sgg847
30th Mar 2012, 23:35
The bandage on the back of his head is absent entirely in this trailer.

Barez
31st Mar 2012, 09:24
It can be the REAL 47, but as he don't get much time make him forced to rush and less prepaired... witch also force him to kill faster and more brutal? I'm just guessing, I also don't think there will be another 47 clone hmmm.. (don't blame me if there is one ;D)

MrAtmea
31st Mar 2012, 11:55
You will probably already know about this, but just to be sure:

In Amendment XXV, wheelchair guy talks about cloning 47:
Reporter: You got the Ortmeier files?
Jack Alexander: They are still in circulation- but we learned that the files are almost entirely useless without a fresh bone marrow sample from 47.

Then, in the Requim mission, he says:

We’ve got 4 minutes before he’s cold people, let’s move!

I'm betting we will be seeing at least one clone, but I do think the guy in this trailer is 47, IOI is just showing a few action moves. I'm also betting Diana was trying to stop this new cloning programm.

GebelTheRebel
31st Mar 2012, 13:58

Jack Alexander: They are still in circulation- but we learned that the files are almost entirely useless without a fresh bone marrow sample from 47.

I'm betting we will be seeing at least one clone, but I do think the guy in this trailer is 47, IOI is just showing a few action moves. I'm also betting Diana was trying to stop this new cloning programm.

The pieces are fitting together. I like your theory.

sgg847
31st Mar 2012, 20:43
It is definitely 47 and place very similar to
http://s019.radikal.ru/i607/1203/8a/4e85be13e035.jpg

If Blake Dexter (aka Keith Carradine) is the main boss of HA then final battle scene should be similar to the movie Lone Wolf with David Carradine as the main villain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg
:lol:

Overdose
31st Mar 2012, 21:49

Excellent way to see through things. Related to the trailer, this can only make me wonder what happens next. Can't wait to play this game!

jam13
1st Apr 2012, 15:37
Wade looks like Gary Oldman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAs4z9GV84Q&feature=watch_response) in The Book of Eli

MrAtmea
4th Apr 2012, 18:13
Why is this trailer still not on the Barcode Society? Isn't it an official trailer?

MoneyMan
5th Apr 2012, 04:36
@sgg847 why don't you come back to hitmanforum.com? I am the one who up vote you 600 likes :) But the admins banned me cause I did so. I still do not understand what is their problem if I wanted do give you every 24 hours 10 likes. Please respond to me as soon as you can