PDA

View Full Version : No news?

@CE
19th Mar 2012, 21:35
Wern't we supposed to get a release date or something equally interesting like a video of some kind on Saturday? It'd be fun to actually get informed on the situation, us being your fans and all.

sgg847
19th Mar 2012, 21:53
All questions to these 2 cowboys - Martin Brennan & Michael B. Jackson.

@CE
19th Mar 2012, 21:59
How about you start making less riddles and start contributing better by making detailed post so that we can at least even comprehend what the heck you're trying to say.

Don't be a smartass, no one likes them.

sgg847
19th Mar 2012, 22:31
How about you start making less riddles and start contributing better by making detailed post so that we can at least even comprehend what the heck you're trying to say.

Don't be a smartass, no one likes them.

If you prefer "stupid-asses" then you will be welcomed on "hitmanforum".

MrAtmea
19th Mar 2012, 22:48
Wern't we supposed to get a release date or something equally interesting like a video of some kind on Saturday? It'd be fun to actually get informed on the situation, us being your fans and all.

17 March was hinted by some forum members to be a big day, but I don't believe anyone from IOI said anything about it.

But yeah, it sucked when nothing was released.

PS: I'm not good at riddles, does that make me a "stupidass?" Just saying.

@CE
19th Mar 2012, 22:50
If you prefer "stupid-asses" then you will be welcomed on "hitmanforum".

Ok moving on, some people I guess are simply socially inept. Way to go sgg847.

17 March was hinted by some forum members to be a big day, but I don't believe anyone from IOI said anything about it.

But yeah, it sucked when nothing was released.

Ah ok I tho or sure tho that I had read it from someone who worked at IOI. I might have mistaken a moderator for a administrator or what not tho.

MrAtmea
19th Mar 2012, 23:02

Ah ok I tho or sure tho that I had read it from someone who worked at IOI. I might have mistaken a moderator for a administrator or what not tho.

I'm not saying no one from the Hitmanstuff said something about it, I'm saying I had not seen it.

Must have missed it, could you give me a link to it.

@CE
19th Mar 2012, 23:08
I would if I'd remember the thread it was on. :D But yeah, might be other people that seen it too and could give you the link to it.

sgg847
19th Mar 2012, 23:43
I search answers, not advices and I have no problems with logic.

"If student can't give answer on a question, it makes him smart". Will it be logical conclusion?

P.S. Google in help. Do I must say what you need to copy & paste there?

Travis_IO
20th Mar 2012, 11:46
IO never pegged March 17th as the date of a large reveal - the date just seems to have been given a lot of focus on the forums through rumours and speculation.

The facts are that more assets are on the way both this month and next - including videos.

Batik
20th Mar 2012, 15:34
IO never pegged March 17th as the date of a large reveal - the date just seems to have been given a lot of focus on the forums through rumours and speculation.

The facts are that more assets are on the way both this month and next - including videos.
Glad to hear that, Travis. I'm so pumped for Hitman: Absolution!

sgg847
20th Mar 2012, 21:51
Glad to hear that, Travis. I'm so pumped for Hitman: Absolution!

You will give birth to someone before they give birth to something. :D

However I wonder why is these twenty3ten Celts created such complicated charade. Maybe the game will give answer.:scratch:

will1819
20th Mar 2012, 22:03
You will give birth to someone before they give birth to something. :D

However I wonder why these twenty3ten Celts created such complicated charade. Maybe the game will give answer.:scratch:

Your posts make me laugh, you come across as some one who likes to look smarter rather than you are, contribute to the discussion. I suggest you stop talking crap like the op said. I`ve read alot of your posts and they are very tedious and boring so stop trying to get your post count higher. All the best :mad2:

sgg847
20th Mar 2012, 22:40
Your posts make me laugh, you come across as some one who likes to look smarter rather than you are, contribute to the discussion. I suggest you stop talking crap like the op said. I`ve read alot of your posts and they are very tedious and boring so stop trying to get your post count higher. All the best :mad2:

1. Laugh and boring are two contradictory terms.
2. Is there profit in my post count?
3. Now switch on what you have got in your head and ask yourself - what is your contribution here? :wave:
http://www.twenty3ten.com/23ten/Blank.html
http://irishcomics.wikia.com/wiki/Martin_Brennan
http://irishcomics.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_B._Jackson

will1819
20th Mar 2012, 22:49
1. Laugh and boring are two contradictory terms.
2. Is there profit in my post count?
3. Now switch on what you have got in your head and ask yourself - what is your contribution here? :wave:
http://www.twenty3ten.com/23ten/Blank.html
http://irishcomics.wikia.com/wiki/Martin_Brennan
http://irishcomics.wikia.com/wiki/Michael_B._Jackson

yawn...your boring its a fact keep to the topic or bore off...:whistle:

RS6
20th Mar 2012, 23:12

:) well said! ive read alot of his posts too and i 2 feel the same lmao :lol:...Sgg847 you suck boo ya!!!!

Driber
21st Mar 2012, 12:50
Knock it off, guys.