PDA

View Full Version : 100% Game Game Completion NOW POSSIBE On PC WIth New Mod!!!

ChiroVette
16th Mar 2012, 15:04
Okay, I came across this after reformatting my gaming PC and having to re-download all the JC2 mods, which I thought SUCKED but turned out to be a GREAT thing, because had I not had to do this, who knows if and when I would have ever come across this!

If you have the PC and, like many self-proclaimed completionists are stuck at the infamous 99.95%, just go and download the "100% completion" Mod and follow the instructions for extracting the files to the following directory: Steam\steamapps\common\just cause 2\archives_win32

Note: You must also download and install the World Location Settings Mod to the same directory as above. These mods DO NOT go into the Dropzone folder!

The mod adds the missing 6 Resource Items (3 Vehicle and 3 Weapon Parts) to the map as well as adding the bugged water tower. All of the items are placed at the bugged water tower location at X:18111, Y: 15326

I just created a Youtube video about it for anyone interested!

I just uploaded the video now, at 11:00 AM EST, so it may be a few more minutes before it is done processing! :)

Edit: I re-did the video and deleted the original one, and I am inserting the new link in here now.

O9DMGO8As-o

sploidus
16th Mar 2012, 23:33
cool

i had presumed the devs had taken the items out as there was some kind of game ending glich when 100% was reached but it seems ok , dose it play fine with 100% up there?

iliketherangersalot2
17th Mar 2012, 06:20
Wow man, that's awesome. Thanks for showing us, but even if I do this, I feel I will still have a bitter taste about it. It just seems too unnatural, and I wish it didn't have to be like this.

I'm with you though, I am actually really POed at the game develpoers. They make this masterpeice of a game, and they leave out these few things. Didn't they f-ing try it themselves and make sure that getting 100% was possible??? I mean seriously, nobody at the Avalanche studios said "hey, let's try to get to 100% just to test it out." NOBODY THERE TRIED TO COMPLETE THE GAME BEFORE THE RELEASE?? I'm shocked by that, and it's really unfortunate.

And the fact that they didn't mod it themsleves is ridiculous. And the one thing I've always wonderered is if there was another cut scene after you got the 100% naturally, or if anything happenned, like a message on the screen.

Oh well, this is still the greatest game of all-time by far for me...

ColonelBauer
18th Mar 2012, 03:00
Finally being able to getting that water tower and resource items is great but does that mod do anything about the oil rig that is bugged at 93% completion?

iliketherangersalot2
18th Mar 2012, 05:24
Finally being able to getting that water tower and resource items is great but does that mod do anything about the oil rig that is bugged at 93% completion?

Not sure what you're referring to. I completed all settlements without problem. I've heard
Some say that there is a village on the isolated island in the bottom left part of the map that depends on what order you get the things and if you did it wrong, you couldn't complete it.
Guess I got lucky!

ColonelBauer
18th Mar 2012, 14:30
Not sure what you're referring to. I completed all settlements without problem. I've heard
Some say that there is a village on the isolated island in the bottom left part of the map that depends on what order you get the things and if you did it wrong, you couldn't complete it.
Guess I got lucky!

The bugged rig is Pelantar Minyak Gerudi Besar at x: 823 y: 22503 and if you attack this rig before doing the Black Gold mission like I did you can’t get 100% completion there.

iliketherangersalot2
18th Mar 2012, 21:52
The bugged rig is Pelantar Minyak Gerudi Besar at x: 823 y: 22503 and if you attack this rig before doing the Black Gold mission like I did you can’t get 100% completion there.Ahh, so putting stuff off finally pays off. :D

ChiroVette
5th Jun 2012, 03:00
I just want to bump this one up in case anyone hasn't seen it. :)

T36
13th Aug 2012, 01:27
...any1 got any news about ps3 and x360 versions 100% completion???
maybe the pc 100% complete savegame can be converted to ps3 savegame the same way skyrim saves are converted????

idgforum
5th Mar 2013, 19:32
Avalanche piss on us ho play hundreds of ours to get 100% . With Just Cause 3 I only gonna play the story and thats it.

T36
28th Aug 2013, 19:46
Still nothing,!!? loL ^_^