PDA

View Full Version : Saving Replays?

GebelTheRebel
28th Feb 2012, 15:46
I was thinking, it would be cool to have a feature in the game where players can save a specific segment of their mission and upload it online; like how EA Sports and COD have been doing to share with others.

It would be really interesting to see how people pick off an enemy, since there will be so many ways to do so.

Any intention of implementing something like that? :)

The0Hitman47
2nd Mar 2012, 17:31
That would be amazing, i never thought about that but im lovin the idea!!
Cant wait for this game to be released :)

Travis_IO
5th Mar 2012, 10:28
This is something that I am personally a fan of. EA Sports do it well and the tools offered by Bungie allowed Halo players to easily create some really great videos.

It's not something that you should expect in Absolution, though.

GebelTheRebel
5th Mar 2012, 15:12
This is something that I am personally a fan of. EA Sports do it well and the tools offered by Bungie allowed Halo players to easily create some really great videos.

It's not something that you should expect in Absolution, though.

Ah, bummer. I thought it was worth a shot though. :D

Barez
5th Mar 2012, 20:55
I won't search any mission completions on YouTube untill I have tried MANY ways of completing a mission myself, only if I'am out of ideas.. if I wanna know the sickest way pure of interest and i'm sure there will be very sick ways on youtube :naughty:

Doctalen
10th Mar 2012, 03:13
That's what I love about Hitman. Even when re-playing Blood money I still found new ways and new areas to do things/things in