PDA

View Full Version : Can You make a proper boss fight

Robotukas
21st Feb 2012, 15:28
The third boss in Singapore it destroyed all DeusEX spirit. Yes I am playing on hard mode, and my tactic was different, and didn't collect best stuff. I have typhoon but I can't use it. Guy this is a crap game that in the end and I don't play anymore, until You understand what are You making. Whole game I was collected typhoon stuff and I can't use for bosses?

I liked way then Your say, finish deusex in tree ways, but for bosses (I am in singapure) is only one way with gun. I think what You made this level with lack of knowledge and Your team was lazy to put more effort in this room. And where no logical explanation about this room. About game scenario. I see what game scenario designers left a holes in game. A lot.

About that Singapore room bosses. Why in this room is guns? why she was waiting me? Why she can control my argumentations now, but why didn't do before? And battle is like play old style doom. I disappointed, even Your team didn't put effort in characters developing. Look to skyrim, how this guy is working. Game of year reward isn't worth to this game. Is much more games than this. And I was my big mistake what I paid for this game.

About boss fight learn from Batmen: Arckham City and Saint Road III. For this to games I will give 10/10 for boss fight. And I was enjoyed. And next I will be very carefully about, games, better before buy, I will read all forums and ask players opinions, because I can't trust any more what developers is making.

Zerim
21st Feb 2012, 18:16
I lost it at "Saints Road III".

Holy Icarus, my sides!

3rdmillhouse
23rd Feb 2012, 00:52
Arckham?! AHHAAHHA!!! Oh dear Jesus....

lowenz
24th Feb 2012, 08:53
:|

You serious?

tZer
26th Feb 2012, 10:09
Wow, there is so just soo much wrong with this...

Romeo
27th Feb 2012, 01:25
Oh dear god, I lost IQ points reading that...

TrickyVein
27th Feb 2012, 02:44
This is either incredibly brilliant or exactly what it seems like.

Augmented_Humanoid
27th Feb 2012, 04:06
On a personal note, I really didn't find that much wrong with the boss fights in Deus Ex: Human Revolution. When I saw the community's reaction to them, I was actually shocked.

To me, it was wonderful that we had to come up with a strategy of killing the bosses, rather than having them as an easy kill. I really enjoyed it.

On a side note, I found it VERY funny how some gamers found a neat way of killing Fedorova with stun gun darts. lol

Romeo
27th Feb 2012, 22:49
On a personal note, I really didn't find that much wrong with the boss fights in Deus Ex: Human Revolution. When I saw the community's reaction to them, I was actually shocked.

To me, it was wonderful that we had to come up with a strategy of killing the bosses, rather than having them as an easy kill. I really enjoyed it.

On a side note, I found it VERY funny how some gamers found a neat way of killing Fedorova with stun gun darts. lol
I think the issue stemmed from the fact there was absolutely no choice involved what-so-ever. While you could choose to sneak around, or murder everyone in sight, or any combination thereof, when it came to the bosses you HAD to go the route of direct combat. There was no hacking your way out. Or talking. Or sneaking. Hell, when it came to Federova and Namir I actually wished I could've saved them, or interrogated them, or done SOMETHING, but the game just has you sitting and watching them dying like a moron.

Sideras
29th Feb 2012, 04:15
The third boss in Singapore it destroyed all DeusEX spirit. Yes I am playing on hard mode, and my tactic was different, and didn't collect best stuff. I have typhoon but I can't use it. Guy this is a crap game that in the end and I don't play anymore, until You understand what are You making. Whole game I was collected typhoon stuff and I can't use for bosses?

I liked way then Your say, finish deusex in tree ways, but for bosses (I am in singapure) is only one way with gun. I think what You made this level with lack of knowledge and Your team was lazy to put more effort in this room. And where no logical explanation about this room. About game scenario. I see what game scenario designers left a holes in game. A lot.

About that Singapore room bosses. Why in this room is guns? why she was waiting me? Why she can control my argumentations now, but why didn't do before? And battle is like play old style doom. I disappointed, even Your team didn't put effort in characters developing. Look to skyrim, how this guy is working. Game of year reward isn't worth to this game. Is much more games than this. And I was my big mistake what I paid for this game.

About boss fight learn from Batmen: Arckham City and Saint Road III. For this to games I will give 10/10 for boss fight. And I was enjoyed. And next I will be very carefully about, games, better before buy, I will read all forums and ask players opinions, because I can't trust any more what developers is making.

Yeah I'd be frustrated too if Women could control my argumentations, haha by the gods I can't fracking stop laughing.
http://i.imgur.com/NypFV.gif