PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer Released

Travis_IO
21st Feb 2012, 13:22
Find it here:

This is the first video in "The International Contract Agency Files" series, which introduces the main cast in HITMAN: ABSOLUTION. Featuring exclusive art from comic artist Ben Oliver, the ICA Files provide an in-depth background check on the leading characters in HITMAN: ABSOLUTION. The first file focuses on Diana Burnwood, long-time handler of lead protagonist, Agent 47

kP8T7-MGka8

If you want localised versions for French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish or Russian, you can find them on the YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/hitman/videos

Acid_Burn
21st Feb 2012, 13:41
I love that voice.
Well, actually, i loved Marsha since the Pilot of White Collar. She's an amazing actress.

Barez
21st Feb 2012, 14:06
Nice trailer! and idd, I also like her voice ;)

But I actually hope this is the last trailer and that the next step is the release date:)

MrAtmea
21st Feb 2012, 15:33
Nice trailer! and idd, I also like her voice ;)

But I actually hope this is the last trailer and that the next step is the release date:)

Nope, it actually says that this is the first video in a new series above the new trailer. :cool:

And, for the record, awesome trailer, again.

The0Hitman47
21st Feb 2012, 15:52
Awsome trailer!! Cant wait for more like this!!
Just really need the release date!!!!!!!! :)

shobhit777777
21st Feb 2012, 16:33
Awesome trailer!
I really like how it makes you pause the vid and read through the files...you showed enough of Diana's personality and background with a 2 minute trailer than an entire 10 minute cutscene.

Can't wait for more.

Also my suspicion has been confirmed....the ICA is a Govt. organisation...explained by the filing system and the compulsion to document EVERYTHING.

hitfan
23rd Feb 2012, 05:24
really looking forward to playing this. Need any betatesters? :) lol

@CE
23rd Feb 2012, 17:49
Awesome trailer!
I really like how it makes you pause the vid and read through the files...you showed enough of Diana's personality and background with a 2 minute trailer than an entire 10 minute cutscene.

Can't wait for more.

Also my suspicion has been confirmed....the ICA is a Govt. organisation...explained by the filing system and the compulsion to document EVERYTHING.

NO, REALLY? Since when was it not clear? lol

Barez
23rd Feb 2012, 18:52
NO, REALLY? Since when was it not clear? lol

Don't take shobhit777777 For a fool.... Hes just saying and i'm sure there are ppl who did not knew that yet. And know they do ;)