PDA

View Full Version : Help! I'm stuck at the Detroit Convention Center!

bladerunner910
8th Feb 2012, 13:26
I really need some help! I went to the convention center, and instead of going to talk to Taggart, I went backstage first and killed a lot of his body guards. Well, when I did this, the game auto saved and now I can't find Taggart or start over the mission. What do I do??

TranceTrouble
8th Feb 2012, 13:40
first you look for the right game in the forum the you go to the right subforum and then you ask your question :lol: which game are you talking about anyway?:)

Mike_B
8th Feb 2012, 14:08
*moved to DX forum*

Sotsiak91
8th Feb 2012, 16:45
I really need some help! I went to the convention center, and instead of going to talk to Taggart, I went backstage first and killed a lot of his body guards. Well, when I did this, the game auto saved and now I can't find Taggart or start over the mission. What do I do??

I think you need to do something with his computer. Or talk to him if you find him.

bladerunner910
9th Feb 2012, 13:01
I found him, but he doesn't move and there is no option to talk to him. He is just cowering in a small room. I wish there was a way I could start the mission over.

Ashpolt
9th Feb 2012, 14:10
I found him, but he doesn't move and there is no option to talk to him. He is just cowering in a small room. I wish there was a way I could start the mission over.

Hack his computer. You'll get the information you need in there.

Darthassin
9th Feb 2012, 15:09
I found him, but he doesn't move and there is no option to talk to him.

Maybe he's dead.