PDA

View Full Version : A newbie's opinion

BBQ_egg
8th Feb 2012, 01:50
I absolutely welcome the changes IO make so far in this game: Detective Mod, oops Instict and Mark and Execute, oops again Point Shooting because I'll have the choice either to go stealthy or going in gun blazing.

I don't know why some people complain about the changes, and they go like:" ZOMG, Hitman is doomed" because if they want to play stealthily like previous installments, you'll still can do that.

So the changes are beneficial for both the devs/publishers and gamers since more gamers will buy the game and the publishers/devs make more money. It's a win-win for everyone.

Hitman Absolution now officially become one of the games I'm looking forward to in this year.

rotax600
8th Feb 2012, 02:44
I like some changes like instinct relative to disguising yourself and i like how Agent 47 is more athletic, but what mark and execute and other parts of instinct tell me is that the game is going to be significantly more linear. While there may be two or three ways to complete a mission, it seems as though absolution will be like going through a maze where every path leads directly to the target. I think run for your life looked kick ass but what i mentioned above worries me. Sorry to say this but the gameplay still kind of reminds me of Conviction and now so does the story because of Victoria. I want to play the game, I dont want the game to play me.

shobhit777777
8th Feb 2012, 09:44
but what mark and execute and other parts of instinct tell me is that the game is going to be significantly more linear. While there may be two or three ways to complete a mission, it seems as though absolution will be like going through a maze where every path leads directly to the target.

Why do you think so?

commandershepard
8th Feb 2012, 18:01
I want HARD CORE classic hitman !!!

NO saves
Super smart AI. and so on

nirvana1
8th Feb 2012, 23:01
win-win for everyone.

1 game is not lovely for every one

HaroldsHell
15th Feb 2012, 06:49
I can't see the creators throwing away the basic blueprint. This is there time to give us a Hitman experience like no other. This is the 5th game if I'm not mistaken. I believe if they don't stray to far from the formula and give us a bit more to play with, all the fans will be pleased. What I'm looking forward to is stealth and going PSYCHO if I want, after I beat the game and get all my stealth assassin ranks. And just tinkering around with the game enjoying the enhanced environment and new mechanics... What I'm praying for is an enhanced gore mode.. like brains hitting walls from a head shot and a more realistic reaction to being shot and killed.. well in that Hollywood fashion.