PDA

View Full Version : FFVII on the Vita!

member_10085059
21st Aug 2012, 22:04
Is anyone else as pumped as I am for the support release of FFVII on the Vita next week?! I'm so excited!!

Sen_Auditore
22nd Aug 2012, 01:02
Is anyone else as pumped as I am for the support release of FFVII on the Vita next week?! I'm so excited!!

Not really, since I already have a PS1, PSX, PS2, PS3, PSP and PC...Dont much need it again on a needless console, but since Ive already boughten that copy, I wouldnt have to again..so to sum up...No. :3

member_10753888
22nd Aug 2012, 01:51
I have played that game countless times, and will do so again on my Vita as I did on my PSP. I am even considering getting the new PC version to try out the new features. I only wish they would update those features on to the PSN version. Do you know exactly what day the update will be live?

member_10159804
22nd Aug 2012, 09:12
I have the disc version, so I won't be enjoying it on the Vita. I do have other titles already digitally downloaded, and I'll be looking forward to that.

member_10085059
22nd Aug 2012, 10:19
I have played that game countless times, and will do so again on my Vita as I did on my PSP. I am even considering getting the new PC version to try out the new features. I only wish they would update those features on to the PSN version. Do you know exactly what day the update will be live?

Next Tuesday is what I've heard!

member_10753888
23rd Aug 2012, 10:50

Next Tuesday is what I've heard!

Shoot, wish it was earlier. Thanks for the info.

Dmediak
1st Oct 2012, 18:20
I have been playing ff7 on my Vita without issue, but the last 2 days the game keeps having graphical errors, either i get crasy multi-colored pixel through out the screen, or menus have no text I havent updated my vita or anything, i just think it sucks that such an established game and a year old hand held console would have any problems. Anyone else expiriencing this, maybe if we talk about it square-enix will look into it and release an update. ;->

rfc1ftp
4th May 2013, 17:40
Also having this problem. Was fine until near start of disc 2, just after getting the highwind. Very annoying as i've spent over 50 hours on this so far. Have read posts on sony's website saying just restart your game and it should be fine. For me, I restart then I get max 20 mins before it happens again. Makes the game unplayable.