PDA

View Full Version : Help, I need a save game from Hengsha

Billy Blaze
30th Jan 2012, 17:49
So i just reached Hengsha and i'm trying to find Ning, when my xbox 360 dies on me... :mad2:

Luckily i have a PC and a good friend that lends me his Deus Ex: HR, but unfortunately i would have to start over.

So i'm thinking: Is it possible to download and use another persons save game? I know that i would have to play with his Jensens augmentations and choices, but at least i wont have to play it all over again.

So does anyone have a savegame from detroit/hengsha as close to where you first leave detroit or the start of Hengsha. I really hope someone have such a savegame and would be willing to upload it.

btw. if someone knows if its not possible to do this, please say so :)

3rdmillhouse
30th Jan 2012, 18:01
Its possible.

Ashpolt
30th Jan 2012, 18:01
So i just reached Hengsha and i'm trying to find Ning, when my xbox 360 dies on me... :mad2:

Luckily i have a PC and a good friend that lends me his Deus Ex: HR, but unfortunately i would have to start over.

So i'm thinking: Is it possible to download and use another persons save game? I know that i would have to play with his Jensens augmentations and choices, but at least i wont have to play it all over again.

So does anyone have a savegame from detroit/hengsha as close to where you first leave detroit or the start of Hengsha. I really hope someone have such a savegame and would be willing to upload it.

btw. if someone knows if its not possible to do this, please say so :)

Even if you could use someone else's save, you can't use someone else's game on PC. DXHR uses Steam, where each CD-key is bound to a particular account. As such, unless your friend lets you login to his account, lending you the disc is essentially useless.

Billy Blaze
30th Jan 2012, 18:13
Thanks for your replies.

Good to know that it's possible, so i just need to find a savegame to play from. And also good to know that you can't borrow a friends game, so i will have to use his account. He is a good friend, so that shouldn't be a problem.

But it's probably not possible to find such a savegame... too bad to play the same stuff over again :(