PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Customization

nonprofitkilla
26th Jan 2012, 02:46
Is the customization of weapons gonna be back in the game and if so will we be able to customize anything or just a certain few?

will1819
26th Jan 2012, 03:00
so hope so , would be really disapointed if we couldn`t add silencers and extra mags was one of the best parts of blood money

Joaquin_LNV
26th Jan 2012, 03:39
I would love it, but supposedly he won't be with the Agency, and he customized his weapons through the Agency, so I think we won't be able to customize in Absolution.

But maybe he can buy things to some unknown person (?).

nonprofitkilla
26th Jan 2012, 03:41
^as a Hitman, you'd think he has underworld contacts and extra cash. So long as he's not buying the actual firearms it wouldn't be that hard to get a lot of stuff legitly

Lunartek
28th Jan 2012, 00:19
I have a few thoughts on this matter. I enjoyed the weapons selection menu of codename: 47. It was nice and easy to pick the specialized gear from a list, instead of starting with a fixed standard set of weapons.

I also loved the customization of the most important trademark weapons, though I felt that there were far too few possibilities to choose from compared to the real world. Being able to pick out the trigger tension for example would be a great thing, since some controllers support both very fine trigger button sensitivity.
By doing some research on match weapon customization, Absolution has the possibility to be more realistic, and in my opinion more interesting, by keeping this introducing more real-life tuning for 47's armory. The sequences between the missions can also be deep and interesting.

nonprofitkilla
28th Jan 2012, 07:01
I think it would be cool to be able to remove your silencer without having to restart a mission

Barez
28th Jan 2012, 08:47
I think it would be cool to be able to remove your silencer without having to restart a mission

Yes, but then you should not be able to choose your silverballer WITH a silencer before you start. So that you NEED take an un-silenced silverballer when you start, and that you can place it when your actualy a mission :)

I have great ideas but because I am not good at English, I can not bring them like I want to :(

NeoPhoenix
11th Feb 2012, 22:18
i hope there will be more customizeable weaponparts than "silencer, mag, scope". maybe changing ehh dont know the names im not a weapon nerd but hope u understand what i wanna say^^

fisherboy111
12th Feb 2012, 02:27
Realistically, blood money covered the basics, some more customization could be added ie: vented barrel, jhp ammo, fmj ammo, in reality guns aren't able to be uber customized more than a different magazine, scope/sight, silencer, stock, and ammo.

nonprofitkilla
12th Feb 2012, 22:14
Realistically, blood money covered the basics, some more customization could be added ie: vented barrel, jhp ammo, fmj ammo, in reality guns aren't able to be uber customized more than a different magazine, scope/sight, silencer, stock, and ammo.

Try saying that about a M1911 pistol or the M4 assault rifle lol. 2 of the most customizable guns I've ever seen

sgg847
13th Mar 2012, 22:02
Probably they made one of the best idea to customize weapon during gameplay. One arrow of the D-pad now allow choosing at least 1 of 4 variant of silverballers (double, double-sd, single, single-sd) just during 1 second.

Doctalen
14th Mar 2012, 04:11
Be nice to have a choice between sound suppressor and flash suppressor. I'm no weapon expert but maybe there are types that both suppress the flash and sound

sgg847
14th Mar 2012, 06:47
Be nice to have a choice between sound suppressor and flash suppressor. I'm no weapon expert but maybe there are types that both suppress the flash and sound

What for?

nonprofitkilla
14th Mar 2012, 16:00
Probably they made one of the best idea to customize weapon during gameplay. One arrow of the D-pad now allow choosing at least 1 of 4 variant of silverballers (double, double-sd, single, single-sd) just during 1 second.

When did they reveal this? Mind providing a link?

nonprofitkilla
14th Mar 2012, 16:01

Actually a Suppressor suppresses both the sound and flash.

If you only want the flash gone, there's a flash hider for assault rifles but for handguns, there's only the suppressor.

sgg847
14th Mar 2012, 16:20
When did they reveal this? Mind providing a link?

I exaggerated my wishes with the word "probably" at the beginning of my sentence. But you can find such feature from this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MkJONBSatWg#t=116s) video.

DLovas_
15th Mar 2012, 03:41
I have a few thoughts on this matter. I enjoyed the weapons selection menu of codename: 47. It was nice and easy to pick the specialized gear from a list, instead of starting with a fixed standard set of weapons.

I also loved the customization of the most important trademark weapons, though I felt that there were far too few possibilities to choose from compared to the real world. Being able to pick out the trigger tension for example would be a great thing, since some controllers support both very fine trigger button sensitivity.
By doing some research on match weapon customization, Absolution has the possibility to be more realistic, and in my opinion more interesting, by keeping this introducing more real-life tuning for 47's armory. The sequences between the missions can also be deep and interesting.

This i agree with, throughout its entirety.