PDA

View Full Version : Everything we know so far!

The Silent Predator
6th Jan 2012, 16:05
Just thought It would be good to have a thread that everyone can add information they have seen and heard and post it here for any newbies (sutch as myself) can be put up to date

anything that is just rumored put like this: *rumored*

happy posting everyone :wave:

Nogarda
6th Jan 2012, 16:47
That would be found in the media thread, every concept art, trailer etc is there. there is no david bateson (move on people) and no jesper kyd doing music. the rest is either whiners complaining about the lack of the two former people, or making unwarranted claims to it being splinter cell conviction when it isn't, or just downright complaining about every little thing.

Most complaints are likely derived from the 6 year gap between blood money and absolution.

The smart money for a release date is late august to mid october. any later and hitmans return gets washed away in the media flood and store promotions to get rid of the copies of [s]crap call of duty.

This is mainly a pre E3 2012 synopsis for release as there is the Wii U to keep tabs on, and the Xbox III announcement could come as soon as CES as its now the industries worst kept secret after the halo 4 reveal last year not promoting the console with the developers and publishers logos at the end but I believe it comes down to if nintendo announce a september release date or a feb/mar 2013 console release date. the liquid casual market will buy next to any game they have a console for after a 4 month dry season of nothing decent like last years l.a noire to deus ex human revolution gap.

If your game is good enough and you promote a release in that june/july period. you will be the biggest focus of the media outlets because they will have sweet fa to promote or look forward too. If Deus Ex was an early august release the free media publicity train would have rolled on all month from what I witnessed, it was only the battlefield 3 beta that took away some of it's wind.

The Silent Predator
6th Jan 2012, 18:52
That would be found in the media thread, every concept art, trailer etc is there. there is no david bateson (move on people) and no jesper kyd doing music. the rest is either whiners complaining about the lack of the two former people, or making unwarranted claims to it being splinter cell conviction when it isn't, or just downright complaining about every little thing.

Most complaints are likely derived from the 6 year gap between blood money and absolution.

The smart money for a release date is late august to mid october. any later and hitmans return gets washed away in the media flood and store promotions to get rid of the copies of [s]crap call of duty.

This is mainly a pre E3 2012 synopsis for release as there is the Wii U to keep tabs on, and the Xbox III announcement could come as soon as CES as its now the industries worst kept secret after the halo 4 reveal last year not promoting the console with the developers and publishers logos at the end but I believe it comes down to if nintendo announce a september release date or a feb/mar 2013 console release date. the liquid casual market will buy next to any game they have a console for after a 4 month dry season of nothing decent like last years l.a noire to deus ex human revolution gap.

If your game is good enough and you promote a release in that june/july period. you will be the biggest focus of the media outlets because they will have sweet fa to promote or look forward too. If Deus Ex was an early august release the free media publicity train would have rolled on all month from what I witnessed, it was only the battlefield 3 beta that took away some of it's wind.

Well yes the videos and pictures are there.... but any outside digging shall we say... if you ask me it sounds like theirs going to be a lot of interesting stuff to find in the next few months so if anyone finds something they can put it here!

hence calling it "everything we know so far"
also, if this thread gets used in its propper manner, there wont be new threads on the same things... because when more people join the forums, I can tell you now their will be 1000's of threads asking for a demo!

Just go with it ;)

yes most of everything we know so far is in the media thread.. but we can add to this :) - its an easy system

DevilChild96
7th Jan 2012, 05:42
Okay.

New features:

Hidden?: Due to the fact that anyone with the same uniform as you can identify you as 47 and not their pal, they have added the hide feature. 47 will perform different activities (different depending on outfits) to hide his identity. For example as cop he pulls his radio up to his face.

enemy of my enemy: (I didn't know what to call it =D) if a person he is against the authority witnesses you kill an authority figure they will not rat you out since you are helping them. example in the 16 min game play video the man smoking a bong says "whoah police brutality man!" and continues doing his thing.

there is an other feature (can't think of its name right now) you get a bar up for taking out enemies effectively and silently it allows you to see enemy position and where they are walking to.

Interesting details:

In one of the trailers 47 has a band aid over his bar code causing many different opinions why.

cool new weapons:

the head bust has been used in 2 trailers now it crumbles on impact.

the baton/ police wand: held by side handle and hidden up the arm. can be used to choke an enemy out or up close and personal in melee combat.

slp .45: appears to be automatic now or able to be shot at massive rates. (I know the gun it's self isn't new)

returning:

of course the AMT hardballer .45 and the garrote (fiber wire). coin. hmmm =/ all i can think of for returning weaponry and tools.

Sotsiak91
7th Jan 2012, 15:02
Everything new we learn must be discussed on its own thread. Now, if you want to have everything we know in one place, a faq is the way to go. But the faq must be managed by one person and only (probably a moderator).

sgg847
15th Mar 2012, 12:53
Probably, we can meet another actor.
http://i052.radikal.ru/1203/34/b76e0582cc4e.jpg
Keram Malicki-Sánchez at your service. :D

shobhit777777
15th Mar 2012, 13:17
Probably, we can meet another actor.
http://i052.radikal.ru/1203/34/b76e0582cc4e.jpg
Keram Malicki-Sánchez at your service. :D

How do you do it?

Travis_IO
15th Mar 2012, 13:22
Everything new we learn must be discussed on its own thread. Now, if you want to have everything we know in one place, a faq is the way to go. But the faq must be managed by one person and only (probably a moderator).

You mean like the Official Hitman Absolution FAQ Thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=124605)?

I'll look at updating the FAQ with some core information about what has been revealed so far if there is enough demand for it. Describe the new features, links to articles IO have created about said features, confirmed characters and weapons etc

What do you think?

sgg847
15th Mar 2012, 13:29
How do you do it?

Did you see my previous investigations?

shobhit777777
15th Mar 2012, 14:24
No dude....to be honest you just pop in and post look-alikes of the in-game characters with uncanny accurace..so for all I know you use black magic.
So...how the **** do you do it? :)

sgg847
15th Mar 2012, 14:36
No dude....to be honest you just pop in and post look-alikes of the in-game characters with uncanny accurace..so for all I know you use black magic.
So...how the **** do you do it? :)

The Magic of Cinema! So called cinematic experience.