PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed?

The Silent Predator
5th Jan 2012, 16:53
That in the most recent trailer (Personal contract)
Agent 47 is wearing a plaster (bandaid) over his barcode covering what looks like an injury of sorts.

I'm new so be nice :D

Nogarda
6th Jan 2012, 14:27
Welcome to the forums captain obvious? did you also notice the mini ninja's statuette by the window when the first shot of inside the building was shown?

The Silent Predator
6th Jan 2012, 15:47
'Nogarda' Just to let you know, Sarcasm doesnt get you anywhere in life!

Just because you've been on the forums since june and have a posting count of 85, does not make you any smarter or give you the right to be rude!

Word of advise: Keep the forums friendly because a friendly forum is a happy forum! Were all fans, thats why were here! So please talk about the game instead of personally attacking fellow fans!

And no I diddnt see the mini ninja, so thank you for telling me :)

Nogarda
6th Jan 2012, 16:28
so you where being serious then hense the '?'. There's clearly a reasoning behind it and if it's not an injury picked up from elsewhere it's can only be self inflicted which raises a even bigger question as to why he didn't seek out laser removal treatment instead :p

Sarcasm gets me everywhere 60% of may genetic make up would most likely be pure sarcasm. Taking the piss is my purpose in life because without it others can't grow into better people and learn to have a laugh.

Also join date /post counts means sweet FA here so don't let that fool you or anyone else.

The Silent Predator
6th Jan 2012, 18:59
may I remind you of Forum Rule #5: Do not attack or retaliate against any member or group of members on the forums.

Do not harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another member or guest that is unwanted. This is referred to as flaming, and will not be tolerated.

&

Rule #6: Treat members and their opinions with respect.

The Eidos Forums are a place to discuss things in a friendly manner. This does not mean that everyone always has to agree on certain subjects. Natural difference of opinion can lead to quality debates and conversations; however these topics and debates get out of hand when people do not respect different opinions.

Well if you don't mind, I'd like it if you were making people better people elswhere!
theres a time and a place... this is neither!

yes its interesting isnt it?
all we can really do is speculate on it... but it clearly shows that Agent 47's journes is goingto be nowalk in the park :)

exiting times ahead :)

Barez
6th Jan 2012, 19:33
The Silent Predetor just asked if we had already noticed the scratch or plaster, pure of interesst. There was no need to answer with sarcasm..

Also, I have seen that scratch or plaster from the first time on YouTube, and somone gave a good comment to that (in my opinion, i agreed with him), he said; 'It could be another clone of him who railed very hard and un-stealth so absolute not like the real assasin to lure the real 47 with less opportunities to move unseen because the media threat of hes last act, witch you can see in 'a personal contract' ' (this by my own words)

Feel free to correct my text here about the story behind the scratched or plaster on 47's head :D

DevilChild96
7th Jan 2012, 05:25
Yes I had noticed, now personal opinion here. When I saw it (1st time by the way) I just thought that 47 had a witness that saw he had a bloody bar code on his head and revealed it to public. And so he decided he should hide it with a band aid. But just what I thought.

Oh yea and guy's there is no need for flaming.

hitmanmaster
7th Jan 2012, 18:28
I agree. I think he covered it up because it would be pretty suspicious. When I first played Code-name 47 I would wonder why his suspicion meter wouldn't rise.
:scratch:

omega77
8th Jan 2012, 19:23
I think it could be a hitman clone, seeing as at the start he is holding that coin which says (roughly translated) "one of many"?

rotax600
9th Jan 2012, 00:00
re-watch the trailer and tell me what the tattoo on one of the villains knuckles says when he is grabbing victoria around 50 seconds. wabg?

Barez
9th Jan 2012, 09:35
I think it could be a hitman clone, seeing as at the start he is holding that coin which says (roughly translated) "one of many"?

Yea, im also thinking in that way!

nonprofitkilla
9th Jan 2012, 23:03
I'm going with the assassin in the trailer is another 47 clone theory.

omega77
10th Jan 2012, 01:31
he has was probably framed by the clone and has to redeem himself by getting that girl back.

also were some of the guys in the latest trailer wearing mask similar to kane and lynch 2 multiplayer?

omega77
11th Jan 2012, 16:41
re-watch the trailer and tell me what the tattoo on one of the villains knuckles says when he is grabbing victoria around 50 seconds. wabg?

i read its the name of the guy who kidnaps the girl wade.

Travis_IO
12th Jan 2012, 13:45
i read its the name of the guy who kidnaps the girl wade.

Exactly. The guy with the long grey hair that you see kicking down the door in the trailer is Wade. Not a friendly chap.

omega77
14th Jan 2012, 20:58
I also found something funny, in the run for your life video when you strangle the first officer behind that desk and hitman whispers "shh, shh" theres a silence please sign behind him lol.

Acid_Burn
14th Jan 2012, 21:57
I also found something funny, in the run for your life video when you strangle the first officer behind that desk and hitman whispers "shh, shh" theres a silence please sign behind him lol.

There are lots of such stuff in Absolution. Well, it was in previous games too as well.

omega77
16th Jan 2012, 01:30
There are lots of such stuff in Absolution. Well, it was in previous games too as well.

yeah, when i first played the Hitman games i didn't really pay attention to that sort of thing (too engrossed) but the more I've played them i noticed theres a lot of humour in them albeit very dark humour.

Fambini
26th Jan 2012, 07:28
I HOPE THERE IS ANOTHER RAT FIGHT CLUB!

Lewisnic1
4th Jul 2012, 06:08

Yea, im also thinking in that way!

What? Your saying this isn't 47 just because a Coin says "one of many". Any how the Coin is a phrase on the Seal of the United States, nothing related in to Absolution, Diana was the one carrying the coin not 47. Why would you ever think there would be a Hitman game without 47 anyway?

Also recently many have mentioned the plaster 47 is wearing in some trailers, infact in a interview with Haken he said that 47 is wearing the plaster as apart of his personal journey to find Victoria, so I think the Coin, Plaster etc all add together in 47's journey of Absolution.

EliteAssassin
4th Jul 2012, 16:12
One of the developers said it wasn't a clone and that there is only one 47.

47 is also on the run from every law enforcement agency including the FBI, U.S Marshals, Interpol. So maybe that's why he trying to cover up or remove the bar code. Or maybe he's trying to escape his past, seeing how ICA is also after him.

Lewisnic1
4th Jul 2012, 17:52
One of the developers said it wasn't a clone and that there is only one 47.

47 is also on the run from every law enforcement agency including the FBI, U.S Marshals, Interpol. So maybe that's why he trying to cover up or remove the bar code. Or maybe he's trying to escape his past, seeing how ICA is also after him.

I know there is only one 47 (As we already know) but do you have a link to where one of the developers say that so that I can send the link to people who keep saying it maybe some Clone.

Travis_IO
5th Jul 2012, 07:45
Lead Producer, Hakan Abrak was asked about the band-aid/plaster at the Gamespot E3 show.

His answer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZjgI2QTxhM#t=4m05s) confirms that it is Agent 47.

Maison
6th Jul 2012, 15:05
In the Saints trailer he hits his head and that video is the fight and then insert footage of him getting cleaned up afterward. I think its just a cut.

JFarm13
8th Jul 2012, 23:08
He was mad at the agency for giving him the contract so he was trying to get rid of the barcode, one of the producers said it in an interview

nonprofitkilla
8th Jul 2012, 23:18
In the Saints trailer he hits his head and that video is the fight and then insert footage of him getting cleaned up afterward. I think its just a cut.

Him cleaning up is right before the fight. So he tried to remove the barcode and covered it up with a band aid. Simple