PDA

View Full Version : Please build on the good

JShabs
4th Jan 2012, 20:00
I really dont wont this game to turn out bad. I really think you guys should build on Blood Money. Blood Money was amazing and was the most enjoyable Hitman game you made. It was perfect in everyway. One of the things that worries me is that your returning the hiding system from the older hitmans. I really loved the fact you could simply take someone's clothing and impersonate them. In Absolution it seems like that's not going to be the case. My problem is that without this its going to feel restrictive, the people are going to have less power and it feels like they are going to have to worry about hiding and less about different ways to complete the mission. I also don't like the fact that you guys are taking out the fail then retry method. If you take it out then the replayability of the game will drastically fall, I don't wont to beat a mission the first time I do it, I wont to retry and retry until I have found the perfect most enjoyable way to complete it. Those are just my thoughts. If you guys got anymore suggesting please say.

nirvana1
4th Jan 2012, 21:50
I really dont wont this game to turn out bad. I really think you guys should build on Blood Money. Blood Money was amazing and was the most enjoyable Hitman game you made. It was perfect in everyway. One of the things that worries me is that your returning the hiding system from the older hitmans. I really loved the fact you could simply take someone's clothing and impersonate them. In Absolution it seems like that's not going to be the case. My problem is that without this its going to feel restrictive, the people are going to have less power and it feels like they are going to have to worry about hiding and less about different ways to complete the mission. I also don't like the fact that you guys are taking out the fail then retry method. If you take it out then the replayability of the game will drastically fall, I don't wont to beat a mission the first time I do it, I wont to retry and retry until I have found the perfect most enjoyable way to complete it. Those are just my thoughts. If you guys got anymore suggesting please say.

:wave::thumb:i agree
but i dont think they change this method, their already Built this method :(