PDA

View Full Version : Cheats

Fenrir_
30th Dec 2011, 13:06
I didn't want to settle with one weapon so I chose to upgrade three different ones. Hours into the game, I realised this wasn't a good idea. I did the same thing in the original Deus Ex (I didn't learn...) but adjusted them using cheats.

There are no cheats in Human Revolution so I thought I might be able to use a save editor or something, though the result have been mixed. Some seem to be for the Xbox 360, others designed to give you infinite health but not change the inventory. People have said they also lead to crashes.

Does anyone have any knowledge of software that will allow me to do this? Thanks in advance.

If Eidos condemns the use of editors, please disregard this thread and I wholeheartedly apologise.

Panpiper
1st Jan 2012, 01:56
What you want is this: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=121245

It's not a save game editor. You can use the 'debug' menu to simply give your character whatever you want. I strong recommend however installing it, giving yourself a few 'minimum' tweaks, and then quickly uninstalling it, restoring the original file it overwrites. (Even delete it off your system.) I find it a nigh overwhelming temptation to 'keep' giving myself little tweaks, until the in-game rewards become irrelevant, whereupon I have for all intents broken the game.

Fenrir_
1st Jan 2012, 13:36
Once again, thanks.