PDA

View Full Version : 22/12 Update for vanilla game and Missing Link

Dr_Bob
22nd Dec 2011, 20:20
Any idea what it is?

I reckon it's just an update to the ads.

hiroprotagonist
22nd Dec 2011, 20:24
Damn you almost ninja'd me!

Just noticed that, and it's 312 BYTES!!! What on earth could that be? The only thing I could imagine are a new message in the main menu, since even for an ad it seems tiny!

El Zoido
22nd Dec 2011, 22:01
Yes, I guess that's what it is.

Explosive & Tactical Mission Pack are now available on Steam.

Wow, and here I was hoping for a patch. Seems they already moved on, after not even half an year...

Pinky_Powers
23rd Dec 2011, 00:45
It's a few lines of AI code that elicits in Magan's mum an aggressively sexual disposition. If you hold back the bracelet the old bird tears off her clothes and pursues you like a werewolf, loping through the streets in a carnal frenzy. And if the cougar should run you down, the scene that follows is altogether too heinous for contemplation.

PS. 5,000 posts! Woo hoo!

Romeo
23rd Dec 2011, 04:00
It's a few lines of AI code that elicits in Magan's mum an aggressively sexual disposition. If you hold back the bracelet the old bird tears off her clothes and pursues you like a werewolf, loping through the streets in a carnal frenzy. And if the cougar should run you down, the scene that follows is altogether too heinous for contemplation.

PS. 5,000 posts! Woo hoo!
I am so proud of you right now.

I think the ads update makes sense, because as I understand it, the game doesn't store the image - it stores a link to the image. The small size of the file would still be plenty for that.

JCpies
23rd Dec 2011, 10:03

Crap, how do I rever back to the previous version?

Pinky_Powers
23rd Dec 2011, 11:03
Crap, how do I rever back to the previous version?

There is no going back. The update following this one produces a real-life woman in the fiery, lustful clutches of menopause.

JCpies
23rd Dec 2011, 12:55
You are a master of words Pinky. I don't even know what menopause was. Thanks.

Tecman
23rd Dec 2011, 13:19
Sorry to break any lovely "AAA SKY IS FALLING" theories, but you can actually check yourself what was updated: sort the files by date.

The file modified was stereo_monitors.txt - Filesize? 312 bytes (while the "Size on Disk" one is 4KB). :)