PDA

View Full Version : Limit Breaks

sabre691-275316
19th Aug 2012, 02:55
Anyone figure out the Tifa piano sequence on the new FFVII release?

Kwh71787
21st Aug 2012, 18:01
So I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this issue or not. But I am literally unable to time Tifas limit breaks correctly because the roullette wheel is very choppy on its FPS.
Has anyone had this issue and if so is there a fix for it?

the_randomizer
21st Aug 2012, 18:53
So I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this issue or not. But I am literally unable to time Tifas limit breaks correctly because the roullette wheel is very choppy on its FPS.
Has anyone had this issue and if so is there a fix for it?

No, it's a problem with the port itself; on the PSX version, it ran at 60fps which means it's drawn at every frame. In this version, it's rendered every other frame; I asked people on the Qhimm forumsn if there was a way to render it at full speed, but to no avail. They don't know how to answer my question worth crap.

jrafaelns
21st Aug 2012, 18:53
I don't know if there is this option, cuz I still can't download the game, but FPS problems sometimes are caused by vertical sync. If there is this option, you could disable it and check the result.

tir43l
21st Aug 2012, 19:23
No vert sync in game. Besides, vsync is designed to fix fps issues. The game is locked at 30 fps. The other alternative would be to do the slot trick (push to switch button while the slots are turning). Just push it until you see what you want, then hit Ok quickly once you let go of the Switch button.

member_10821424
22nd Aug 2012, 00:32
I kinda Perfer it this way

Quadocky
22nd Aug 2012, 01:18
I am not sure. I do not have any problem with it. Like any slot machine its not exact, you have to push the button before you even see what you want.

member_10270660
22nd Aug 2012, 16:53
Anyone figure out the Tifa piano sequence on the new FFVII release?

default control

c,insert,v,pageup/pagedn +v,pageup/pagedn+insert,c,insert,v,pageup/pagedn+ c,x,c,insert,c

button

cancel, switch, page up/page down+menu,
page up/page down+switch, cancel, switch,
menu, page up/page down+cancel, cancel,
OK, cancel, switch, cancel

crono1973
22nd Aug 2012, 16:56
Doesn't the game tell you?

member_10264470
26th Aug 2012, 11:08
Just got Aeris's Great Gospel item but the game wont let me use the item on her.
I've unlocked all of her other Limit Breaks like you had to on the previous version of the game but not working.
I've also tried killing another 80 enemies with her and activating her lvl 3 limit breaks many times but I keep getting the "I'm not quite ready yet" message.

Anyone have an idea what I can do here?

member_10270660
26th Aug 2012, 11:56
same with everyone else

crono1973
26th Aug 2012, 20:26
It worked for me. You could go into Black Chocobo and look at your save file and find out how many enemies she has killed. Also, you can check to make sure that all limit breaks are properly checked in the save file.

Last resort, you can just edit the save file to make the damn thing work.

ToxicParamour-342476
2nd Sep 2012, 03:01
Ok so I know when you're in the flashback of Clouds memory you have the chance to play the piano in Tifa's room for the chance to [later] unlock one of her limit breaks or ultimate weapons, it's been years I can't remember which.

And later you can do the same in the Nibelheim mansion....

Anyway, in case anyone else needs it, here's the code for playing it

Tifa's Melody is: Do Re Mi Ti La Do Re Mi So Fa Do Re Do

So here's the keys:
C, INS, v, [PgUp+V][PgUp+Ins] C, INS, V [PgUp+C], X, C, INS,C

tir43l
3rd Sep 2012, 01:59
In the original game, there was a bug that sometimes you couldn't learn the final limit breaks. The game would just bug out and not let you use the items. It was somewhat rare, but did happen. Considering this game is just a port of the original, I doubt the bug was removed. The only way to rectify it was either a) hack your gamesave or b) start a new game.

dibols2003
5th Nov 2012, 17:53
Tifa's level 4 limit break "Final Heaven"

During the second or third CD, go to Nebleheim (Cloud and Tifa's hometown) with Tifa in your party. Go into Tifa's house and go upstairs into her room. Examine her piano to the right of the seat. Say "play the piano" and that you remember. Play these commands on the piano: Cancel, Switch, Menu, Pgup+Menu, Pgup+Switch, Cancel, Switch, Menu, Pgup+Cancel, OK, Cancel, Switch, Cancel. Tifa and the other party member will jump out, you look in Tifa's music sheets to find a note from her teacher. You read the note and recieve Tifa's level 4 limit break manual "Final Heaven."

ryucan
23rd May 2013, 12:06
hi.

i am lv 74 in ff7 for pc the new.

i buy the omnilatigo in gold saucer but sayme that (no creo pero) or dont think but i playing in spanish.
and play the piano for tifas limit 4 but just give me a coin.

help me plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

member_10239333
23rd May 2013, 14:34
Necesitas tener todos los otros Limites para que Cloud pueda aprender Omnislash.

Y para el Limite de Tifa en el piano la secuencia es:

cancel, switch, page up/page down+menu,
page up/page down+switch, cancel, switch,
menu, page up/page down+cancel, cancel,
OK, cancel, switch, cancel

Deathbozz
16th Dec 2013, 18:38
hey everyone,

has anyone the limitbreak problem??? I got all lv4 limitbreaks, but can't use it on Yuffie. Made with all chars all LB's but Yuffiew still don't get it have unlocked all her other limitbreaks.......

any tipps tricks or something..... :scratch: