PDA

View Full Version : Arround The World

DennisTP
12th Dec 2011, 07:44
Hi guys and girls ;)

I think 47 should get more around the world, like having mission in Berlin, Mexico, Japan, Africa, afghanistan, Sweden, Russia, Canada, Denmark and so on, and if you do this, please make the cops look like they do in the country's, i was playing blood money yesterday, and i remember that the cops in france look't like US Police officers, not cool, they should really go in to details with uniforms and so on :)

and i would love to have 1 or 2 missions in copenhagen :) and a mission to kill a rebel in africa :)

best regards

The Danish Big Fan
Dennis

EricFong
12th Dec 2011, 12:54
I remember a level in Silent assassin happened in Malaysia, which it is my Country lol.

Loved it.

JFarm13
7th Aug 2012, 19:31
Hi guys and girls ;)

I think 47 should get more around the world, like having mission in Berlin, Mexico, Japan, Africa, afghanistan, Sweden, Russia, Canada, Denmark and so on, and if you do this, please make the cops look like they do in the country's, i was playing blood money yesterday, and i remember that the cops in france look't like US Police officers, not cool, they should really go in to details with uniforms and so on :)

and i would love to have 1 or 2 missions in copenhagen :) and a mission to kill a rebel in africa :)

best regards

The Danish Big Fan
Dennis

They could do DLC missions like that witch I'm sure they will in due time

MrAtmea
7th Aug 2012, 21:45
They used original uniforms in Contracts. The Dutch cops from Deadly Cargo had exactly the same as uniforms as in real life. (You guessed it, I'm Dutch) Don´t know why they didn´t do that in BM.

I really hope that they will make DLC missions, Hitman is the ideal game for it after all. You can make loads of levels without have to make an all to big story, because each hit can be a seperate contract. It can be just a random druglord/ arms dealer/ maffia boss you have to kill.

I am more then willing to pay extra money for some extra missions.