PDA

View Full Version : SDK??

Ludogator
3rd Dec 2011, 15:02
I know it has been told, that there are no plans, but I'm now playing human revolution for the second time, and the more I like this game and consider it as a rare example of a game which actually prompts to complete it, the more I'm pissed by its weak points.

I need a propper meelee! The second time I play this game, the second time I would rip of the groin of a person who decided to swap meelee with takedowns, and force him to chew it...

Since I'm not the only person telling it, I believe an SDK is a need. EM probably won't do anything with game's weak spots because of no time and noone to pay for that, but modding community would polish the game for free maybe even forcing a few more people to buy the game.

btw. as far as I remember, there is a mod adding new types of ammo to the game. Does it contain transqualizer darts for a crossbow or maybe lethal darts for a transqualizer rifle?

Romeo
3rd Dec 2011, 20:27
I know it has been told, that there are no plans, but I'm now playing human revolution for the second time, and the more I like this game and consider it as a rare example of a game which actually prompts to complete it, the more I'm pissed by its weak points.

I need a propper meelee! The second time I play this game, the second time I would rip of the groin of a person who decided to swap meelee with takedowns, and force him to chew it...

Since I'm not the only person telling it, I believe an SDK is a need. EM probably won't do anything with game's weak spots because of no time and noone to pay for that, but modding community would polish the game for free maybe even forcing a few more people to buy the game.

btw. as far as I remember, there is a mod adding new types of ammo to the game. Does it contain transqualizer darts for a crossbow or maybe lethal darts for a transqualizer rifle?
So, just to re-cap, you acknowledge the fact there's already several threads about this, and yet you still decided that what these forums needed was another identical one? I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE.

LOCKDOWN