PDA

View Full Version : Vote Hitman Absolution for trailer of the year

cvhuisdv
17th Nov 2011, 12:17
http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2011-voting/voting/gametrailers-com-trailer-of-the-year

Driber
17th Nov 2011, 12:24
No, vote for TR9 :p :D

Seriously, though; how cool is it that there are three Eidos games in the running :thumb:

Travis_IO
17th Nov 2011, 13:13
No, vote for TR9 :p :D

Seriously, though; how cool is it that there are three Eidos games in the running :thumb:

Don't listen to this Madman! :nut:

It is pretty sweet there are three titles up for the vote. Deus Ex is up for a few more as well. Awesome.

Driber
17th Nov 2011, 13:58
The DX3 trailer was truly awesome. Coming from a TR fan, that says a lot. Looked like it had a huge budget and a big production value.

But the H:A was also pretty sweet, of course. Loved the water; really amazing animation work went into that.

Still, the TR9 one was the best. Though I unconditionally admit that I'm biased :D

rotax600
19th Nov 2011, 15:20
How could you vote for a trailer that scared all of the fan base?

BigBoss
19th Nov 2011, 19:05
I voted for The elder scrolls 5, because that's one of the few on that list that actually consisted of gameplay and in game locations. You don't watch a CG trailer for live action movies, so it's a dumb practice to make these crazy quality cg trailers, if they don't properly reflect the game.