PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Racing series!

Automaton
31st May 2012, 13:35
My mom still insists that she got me the original Chocobo Racing for the Playstation way back when, but I never remember it.

I'm excited for the eventual release of the new game on 3DS, but is it going to be a port or an entirely new game? Either way, I'm looking forward to more information!

In the meantime, anyone else have thoughts on this kart game? (Well, Goblin uses a mine cart but it's not the same. The thought counts, though.)

Jackstin
31st May 2012, 16:26
My mom still insists that she got me the original Chocobo Racing for the Playstation way back when, but I never remember it.

I'm excited for the eventual release of the new game on 3DS, but is it going to be a port or an entirely new game? Either way, I'm looking forward to more information!

In the meantime, anyone else have thoughts on this kart game? (Well, Goblin uses a mine cart but it's not the same. The thought counts, though.)

Fairly sure Chocobo Racing 3D has been quietly cancelled :p

Automaton
31st May 2012, 18:58
Cancelled? That's disappointing news, but maybe I'll quietly cross my fingers for something.

Maybe the original would turn up as a PSN download stateside at some point.

member_10832924
30th Aug 2012, 16:53
Cancelled? That's disappointing news, but maybe I'll quietly cross my fingers for something.

Maybe the original would turn up as a PSN download stateside at some point.

I managed to find the original for like $30 on ebay. If you look enough you can probably find it for a pretty reasonable price too.

Timmei
30th Aug 2012, 17:09
... I got both Chocobo's Dungeon 2 and Chocobo Racing at the same time. o.o I was amazed, and very pleased. I never realized how uncommon there were. Not sure if I still have them, however. :(

destruction7
19th Mar 2013, 13:28
Where chocobo racing spin-off or sequel or a super new one!.

Grimoire
14th Oct 2013, 10:54
Chocobo Racing 3D (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/10/chocobo-racing-3d-one-square-enixs-first-3ds-projects-will-never-leave-coop/) will never leave the coop – Siliconera (http://www.siliconera.com/) turned to the creator of the original Chocobo Racing for PsOne, Takashi Tokita, to get some answers.