PDA

View Full Version : So what do you expect to see?

shawnathezombie
12th Nov 2011, 07:25
What do you guys expect to see in Hitman?
How would you rate how it looks so far? :naughty:

rotax600
19th Nov 2011, 15:26
We have only seen one mission where they showed off a lot of action, which i think they were trying to do along with the trailers, in order to grab more mainstream gamers. So this mission may be on the more action side which I am happy about. Less linear Blood money style missions with better AI are gonna kick ass.

shawnathezombie
22nd Nov 2011, 19:18
We have only seen one mission where they showed off a lot of action, which i think they were trying to do along with the trailers, in order to grab more mainstream gamers. So this mission may be on the more action side which I am happy about. Less linear Blood money style missions with better AI are gonna kick ass.

i hope i get my paycheck when this comes out then! lol:D

ai_lost
23rd Nov 2011, 12:58
i hope i get my paycheck when this comes out then! lol:D

I would like to see good old Hitman! many passing options! mesh scripts! lower rails, and then I I'd like to see good old Hitman! many passing options! mesh scripts! lower rails, and what I see now I do not really like is more like ! I personally do not like a splintersel not! I hope Hitman does not suffer from your desire Splinter Cell to make it impotent, for the masses, easy to lose the fans Hitman!
sorry for my english I'm from Russia!
p.sI hope for you that you will try to make the best Hitman

iNeedzHelp
23rd Nov 2011, 18:17
I would like to see good old Hitman! many passing options! mesh scripts! lower rails, and then I I'd like to see good old Hitman! many passing options! mesh scripts! lower rails, and what I see now I do not really like is more like ! I personally do not like a splintersel not! I hope Hitman does not suffer from your desire Splinter Cell to make it impotent, for the masses, easy to lose the fans Hitman!
sorry for my english I'm from Russia!
p.sI hope for you that you will try to make the best Hitman
Judging from the level they showed us it's exactly like splinter cell.

shawnathezombie
30th Nov 2011, 00:06
I love old video games, like idk why these make me think of syphon filter

PAKISTANIHAIDER
30th Nov 2011, 01:38
i played hitman 2, 3, 4. mean i didnt played first codename 47 but played onwards all up to to blood money and i am very much happy that absolution is on its way to release soon.

I am a fan of Hitman series.

1.I would i like this game to be big. Blood money missions were very less..lol.
2.Put some out side country missions in hitman like in you did put in silent assasin that he goes to iraq or iran or any other country other then us or british. Any 1 mission out side would be great.
3. Hoping for some pranks voices..lol. like in hitman 2 .. like in india the man was shouting "wo pagal hai, wo pagal hai.." different country different language , yes ofcourse the subtitles would be good if he is in mission in other country.

Rest Grafix that i saw was Awesome , Superb.. Many Many Many THanks.. You Guys are , Developers are Awesome..

But please Please Put at least 1 or 2 missions, out side of US or Uk..

Rest i very mUch loved the trailer and i am fan of your games..

Regards,
Haider.

john1993
30th Nov 2011, 10:10
the demo mission didnt suprise me...
remember the last mission in hitman contracts "hunted"

Nogarda
5th Dec 2011, 00:08
I want to see and hear him genuinely P'd Off for one. Hitman has been betrayed far too often for my liking and his willingness to trust comes a little bit too easy. Possibly his only flaw left after the events of H2:SA.

Two; I want another balls to the wall hard as hell mission like the gun runner's paradise /plutonium runs loose contracts in CN:47 omg it is still to this day why I fell in love with Hitman games. There isn't a game out there today that is like that. One of the reasons BM was so damn good is because it gave you a tutorial level, then every mission after that was here is your target, go kill them, go have fun. Absolution needs to stick to that method but add some fluidity as the circus was so damn linear i only ever replayed it to get the weapon(s) i missed.

BM had nailed the trial and error to perfection it made you scream if you messed up but it made you smile or laugh like a lunatic once you got past your previous point like a ghost and took out your target at long last.

mcescher1
8th Dec 2011, 02:05
Nogarda.. that was a great level ..

i have always felt that the Hitman plots and storylines are so amazing and great

i expect that to stay the same and expect to see a very interesting story line

every hitman has produced something missing from the last that 'us' as gamers (at least me) didn't see coming... but something that we now wish were there from the beginning... at least thats how i feel

the developers talked about the 'fool' mode ... that is so awesome i never even thought that was possible... but these guys continue to blow our expectations out of the water and i find myself expecting phenomenal stuff every time...

HITTMMANNNNNN... WOOOWOOOOOOO...

oh and if anyone can answer this question for me please do..

is hitman planning anything for the 'game awards' coming up ??!?!?!????

BigBoss
8th Dec 2011, 02:14
How is your name even allowed

Rhamka
12th Dec 2011, 00:45
1- I expect a better hideout, the one in Blood money was okay, but there should be more options than shooting rats and bottles, it is the warehouse where u test ur weapons, i expect this to be improved.
2- Customizable weapons, all weapons, not just some of them, or at least those which can be customized, for example, in the last game we had MP7 and was mot customizable.
3.- More weapons too
4.-Definitely more missions, probably as optional missions, i mean u can take some contracts that are not related to the main history, that should be nice

shawnathezombie
15th Dec 2011, 05:39
It sounds like it'll be great